Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Experiencer
want to share a couple recommendations for you all!

First go to YouTube and look up Hello My Beloved by Radnor and Lee, major Twin Flame song that sets me at ease and I love it! Then look up their other songs because they all are very spiritual and put you in a great mood and peaceful! Radnor is Josh Radnor from How I Met Your Mother, he was Ted (which yes I'm a HUGE fan of) and Lee is singer Ben Lee.

Then a book to read while listening to these songs and to do some BIG, DEEP, Honest spiritual work is "Claim Your Power" by Mastin Kipp. I love all his stuff but seriously my like minded spiritual friends, this is already so life changing for me and I'm only halfway through! I'm not a promoter with any of these people but being an awakened spiritual seeker brought me here so I feel I MUST share with you all! It even has me looking at and working on my Twin Flame issues and blocks too.

Namaste and love and light to you all!
Old 17-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Knower

Thank you for sharing this. This book is very popular!

I love the song. :-) I didn't know that "Ted" sings. He is good and the song is peaceful. I will be replaying it regularly.

Yesterday "How I met your mother" came to mind...Ted and Robin. Just out of the blue. Haven't thought about them in years. Usually when a reel plays like that in my head out of the blue about people I have not thought about in years, I usually receive news of them about a major life change that they are going through. When I saw your post I was like whew. Nothing major.

How I met your mother. Wasn't Robin and Ted twinflames? They met, looked at each other and immediate chemistry. They went out and then broke up when they realized that they wanted different things out of life. They were so in love with each other but it never seem to work out and they continued to be friends. Then he met Tracy and totally fell in love although you knew that he and Robin were still in love with each other. Tracy was such a nice girl, you could not help but love her too, and I think her and Ted were soulmates. Tracy and Ted quickly got married and you can see it was difficult for Robin but she dealt with it really well.

Ted and Tracy had a loving union and had children. They were very happy and you could easily see that. Robin became very, very successful. She never married or had children. She and Ted were still friends, she lived close by to the family, she became auntie to Ted's children and they were in awe of her success.

Tracy died and left Ted with kids. One day the kids were talking with Ted and he was talking about Robin. The kids looked at him and basically realized and said wow dad you have always been in love with Robin. Ted realized that this was true and he went to reassure his kids that he had loved their mother Tracy very much and they had had a good life together. The kids knew this and shrugged it off.. they did not need the reassurance.

Ted looked up to where Robin lived and Robin looked down to where Ted lived and you knew that they were now ready for their happily ever after together. She got her wish to be free, travel the world and become a success. He got his wish to have home and children. And now finally, they can have their wish of finally being together. And that the kids were happy about it. I got a little verklempt there. It took these two a long time to be ready.

Sigh. You gotta love, love. Good luck to us all trying to figure out the twists and turns.
Old 17-09-2017, 11:25 PM
Experiencer
Nan948, I think you might just be in my himym soul tribe!

I have them all on dvd but still watch the episodes over and over if I catch them on TV. It just moves me every time and stirs something in my soul! I believe like you that Ted and Robin were twin flames and remind me of me and mine. I think I'm one of the only people on this planet that thought the ending was fine and as it should be! The kids were right, the story was about Robin, mom was hardly in there! I did like Robin and Barney together though i have to say.

Anywho, yes, I love to love love and all the magical twists and turns because it never seems to be easy does it? Not the really good love stories...
Old 17-09-2017, 11:55 PM
Master

wow what an amazing thread! Love your post nan, thats super sweet, and reminds me how free love is. If you love them truly, and they love you. distance and time NEVEERRRR matters. you can stretch out over years and have total separate lives but always, always love each other and eventually bounce back to one another and share. Even though, these are 'programmes, movies' it's still a cool story line of freedom in love. And Sunflower, that is seriously awesome that you've discovered something that really works. Keep it up! Great inspiring post. Ty :)