Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-05-2017, 08:11 PM
Seeker

If you met both your twin flame and soulmate, do you ever have a life partner?

when I was in high school I met my twin flame, which turned out to be false. but in college I met my true mirror and I mean hundreds of synchronicities that wouldn't stop hounding me. It was the biggest high I ever felt and nothing in comparison to the twin flame ideology I upheld before.
It didn't work out for both, sadly.
I know the point is to become one with yourself, but I was wondering, did all of you "settle", find a life partner, or is it our goal to be alone?
I know that they triggered and catalyzed my spiritual awakenings, but I've never been in a relationship and wondered if it's even in my fate to be in one-- I seemed to attract sensitive mirrors, and now I feel the rarity of meeting someone on my vibration is virtually impossible. And wouldn't be settling be a form of a karmic relationship? I recently tried letting go of my college soul mate...it's been terribly hard. I just don't know why he couldn't recognize me, but I could.

ODDLY ENOUGH, i could tell he was and is going through a twin flame journey right now. i figured I finished that business of my life earlier than him, and met him to help him on his, if we are true mirrors. i don't think he knows his twin is false, just like i thought. but if i see him, why can't he feel me? i feel in the end it's all supposed to be selfless. but i can't seem to grasp the purpose of meeting him...he was truly the one for me.

Many thanks.
Old 18-05-2017, 09:24 PM
Master
Not sure I understand what you mean with "soulmate". You got hundreds of soulmates. Most of your friends and family are soulmates, most of the partners you have in life too.
So no, having been in a relationship with a soulmate -which likely all your exes were- doesn't stop you from getting in another relationship.
They help you to get ready for eventually meeting your TF. Which may or may not be in this life.
Doesn't really matter either, if you're happy in relationship with a soulmate, you're happy, which is all that matters.