Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-05-2017, 04:51 AM
Knower

Twin Flame Astrological Signs

Just curious what other twin flames are? I read somewhere twin flames are often the same element and wonder how often that happens.

I'm a pisces and my TF is a cancer. Both emotional water signs.
Old 16-05-2017, 04:58 AM
Suspended
She is scorpio (water) and I'm leo (fire) we have a mysterious communication even in person, the communication is not just words. It's an energy communication.. I've had astrology readings done and they say that I would def see her as a soul mate and the chemistry is high. Also that there might be a chance at reunion in 2018 close to my Saturn return (growing up, lessons) I think when I learn my lesson there is a small chance we can be together again. Right now, it's so hard.. like I feel like I'm being punished. For a past life, I'm paying the karma in this life, in the form of having to live without (her) well, anyway.
Old 16-05-2017, 06:02 AM
Knower

I'm a Virgo (earth) and he's a Leo (fire). According to online research this combination supposedly doesn't work well together, but I feel it works exceptionally well, in this case.
Not many dull moments that's for sure.

Fire and flames and earth and fuel. It's great!
Old 16-05-2017, 08:35 AM
Master
Interesting thread!
I am a Taurus (earth) he is a Leo (Fire).
I don't buy into having to be the 'same sign or element' thing myself. I think that would make you too much the same. You're supposed to complement each other.

Earth can extinguish Fire, Fire can scorch the Earth, meaning we have to be balanced as individuals (= have gone through enough personal growth) in order to make this work and not hurt each other. We both have gone through a lot of personal growth, and we both can leave the other be, accept one another as is.
If we'd try to change each other (which is a sign of co-dependency--> you're right for me if only you'd change) we wouldn't work. Then Fire would hurt Earth or vice versa.
As it is, I like his fiery nature, as he does my earthy tendencies. I feel it offers room for growth that wouldn't have been there had we been of the same element or sign even.
Thinking about it, we can create beautiful things together: heat/fire can create beautiful crystals in the Earth :)
Old 16-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Knower

Hmm. Interesting. Since he and I are the same element, you don't think it means we aren't twin flames do you?
Old 16-05-2017, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisySunshine
Hmm. Interesting. Since he and I are the same element, you don't think it means we aren't twin flames do you?
No, not saying that. I just don't think you have to be the same element or sun sign in order to be TFs.
Maybe you two complement each other in the Water realms. You both may be Water signs, but your Sun signs will come at it from a different angle. There's a lot to explore in the Water realms :p And you likely have other elements that play an important part too.
I just think that astrologically it's more intricate than just Sun signs or elements being the same.

Some also say there is something odd about both or one TF's date of birth. Now I am born on Friday the 13th in a year that according to Chinese astrology is not favoured for a girl. The year 1966, a Horse year and Horse has an extra thingy every 60 years. 1966 was one of those years. Many Asian/Chinese women who were to deliver in 1966 aborted their pregnancy because of that.

Is that odd? I dunno. Not to me, hihi. Nothing weird about his birthday though. So is an odd date of birth a TF sign? I don't know...