Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-02-2017, 05:42 PM
Yuma0628

Just met my twin flame?

So, I'm positive that I just met my twin flame. It was like how I've read, he just 'fell out of the sky'. I wasn't expecting it at all. After first meeting him though, I started to doubt the connection and his claim of a connection. It also makes it a little more difficult because we met online and he lives all the way across the country from me which saddens me. What's weird though is that he's actually from Ireland, but moved to the US when he was young. I'm more than 50% Irish and Scottish! But, the feelings I have been getting from meeting him are like nothing I've ever experienced before. Insane attraction! Also, my chest or heart chakra was buzzing for hours lastnight because of this. I couldn't really contain it. I had a hard time concentrating on anything that I was trying to do during the day because this energy was just so explosive, it had to go somewhere and I didn't have an outlet for it at the time. How did you guys know when you met your twin flame? What was the for sure sign that erased any doubt you had?
Old 24-02-2017, 05:09 AM
Experiencer

Sounds about right, although I knew for sure when I worked on myself so much, I don't have much for jealousy or anxiety about not being together. Things just "are".
Old 24-02-2017, 06:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Before everyone else tells you it is, I will inject and will say it isn't. Simply because you cannot love someone without really knowing them and that takes time. What you are experiencing right now is called many things, young love, lust, desire etc. sometimes it leads to real love but most of the time not. Most likely, you will have a relationship that lasts about half a year before it burns out because you two have no real connections.
Old 24-02-2017, 08:28 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
Before everyone else tells you it is, I will inject and will say it isn't. Simply because you cannot love someone without really knowing them and that takes time. What you are experiencing right now is called many things, young love, lust, desire etc. sometimes it leads to real love but most of the time not. Most likely, you will have a relationship that lasts about half a year before it burns out because you two have no real connections.

I second this.

It's worth pursuing for a while but two points come to mind: the twin flame package comes with demands in terms of beliefs some of which are pretty far fetched, and expectations that are themselves demanding.

And that it's dead easy to wave the twin flame banner and expect someone to fall into it on a surge of romance/passion. Love between people is about acts and deeds, not words and labels.

Give it time.

Old 24-02-2017, 08:37 AM
Knower

Quote:

Yep, all of this right here ^^^
Old 12-03-2017, 09:20 AM
Yuma0628

True, true. You guys have a good point. You know, he may be or he may not be my twin flame and I'm very open to that possibility. Although, I've realized that the most important thing is to trust myself and my intuition rather than seeking validation from external sources and don't get me wrong, that's not what I'm here to do, I just want to share my experience with you guys and hear what everyone else's experiences were like.

There's actually so many reasons why I believe he is my twin flame. So, I understand that there's soul mates and then twin flames but soul mates can sometimes mimic the feeling of a twin flame. I've also read that before you meet your twin flame, your previous relationships have "prepared" you for it. Now, I have a long, dark past. Where I was about 5 years ago is so far and different from where I am now and I went through three soul mate relationships that changed me in so many ways and have cleared out a lot of baggage and old emotional wounds so that where I am in my life right now is that I've evolved so much. For example, I'm not jealous, possessive or on a low vibration like how I used to be. I was in a relationship with a soul mate for 3 years before I met this new guy. Now, I feel like I'm ready. Ready for my twin flame. Ever since I met this new guy, my vibrational frequency sky rocketed and it went through the natural process of increasing. Now I'm at a different vibrational frequency than I was before and it's stable and I feel content and happy. I also have a lot of things in common with this guy but we come from different backgrounds for sure and we both feel mutual acceptance of each other, like unconditional acceptance and yes! Love doesn't come right off the bat, I know that. But I really think this guy could be my twin flame. Like a 90% chance of it. I'll just have to see. My life kind of just did a 180 flip right after meeting him and I went through some changes that led me to my higher self, which I've never done before.

I'm not sure if I'm correct with what you guys mean about connections, what I think you guys mean are like connections by having mutual friends or backgrounds? If so, I don't think that I need connections with him to be able to fall in love with in and vice verse. I was just in a relationship with a soul mate who I had no connections with because he was stationed in my state for the military and that's how I met him, so we had no friends in common at all, and we had a great relationship for the most part that didn't fizzle out after 6 months. Lasted about 3 years. But if you're talking about like a one on one connection with him and him with me, I've already got that down haha.

I'm not sure if the only impression you guys got from my post was just that this is all about lust and attraction, but it's not, that would be my fault though because I kind of just rushed through the first post.

I think that we do have a good real connection to start off with though, it wasn't just all about lust and attraction but that was a HUGE part of it! When we first met we were so curious about each other. The feelings of talking to him felt like a feeling of home to me. He feels SO familiar to me I can't shake the feelings! I feel like I've never felt before! The conversations that we have just flow. Right off the bat when I met him it's like I've already known him for my entire life. We didn't have empty, baseless, shallow conversations either. We had conversations full of meaning and depth and when I'm talking to him I feel like he's right here with me in terms of like intimacy or closeness. I didn't mention this in my original first post because I'm kind of a scatter brain and forget to include all the details or I only think about them later. This is why I came on here to talk about this, because of this. The feeling of home, the attraction, the rise of my vibrational frequency, etc. Seriously, you guys, I don't think I can put the feelings or experiences into words. I cannot stress enough though the feeling of home that I get from him. One of the greatest feelings I've ever felt honestly. Feeling of home and familiarity from/towards/about/with him. From what I know, that is one of the hugest indicators that someone is your twin flame. We've skyped also and when we did it confirmed my feelings of familiarity with him, they were still there, they even increased a little.

Have you guys met your twin flame yet? If you did, what was it like when you first met them?
Old 12-03-2017, 09:49 AM
Yuma0628

Oh I forgot to mention! I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but the first day that we met online, the last message that he sent me at night to say goodnight was at 11:11. Another thing that has peaked my hunches of him being my twin flame.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuma0628
I think that we do have a good real connection to start off with though, it wasn't just all about lust and attraction but that was a HUGE part of it! When we first met we were so curious about each other. The feelings of talking to him felt like a feeling of home to me. He feels SO familiar to me I can't shake the feelings! I feel like I've never felt before! The conversations that we have just flow. Right off the bat when I met him it's like I've already known him for my entire life. We didn't have empty, baseless, shallow conversations either. We had conversations full of meaning and depth and when I'm talking to him I feel like he's right here with me in terms of like intimacy or closeness. I didn't mention this in my original first post because I'm kind of a scatter brain and forget to include all the details or I only think about them later. This is why I came on here to talk about this, because of this. The feeling of home, the attraction, the rise of my vibrational frequency, etc. Seriously, you guys, I don't think I can put the feelings or experiences into words. I cannot stress enough though the feeling of home that I get from him. One of the greatest feelings I've ever felt honestly. Feeling of home and familiarity from/towards/about/with him. From what I know, that is one of the hugest indicators that someone is your twin flame. We've skyped also and when we did it confirmed my feelings of familiarity with him, they were still there, they even increased a little.
Sounds like an amazing, wonderful connection You know honestly, I understand you wanting to know the exact nature of the connection, especially when it's so unlike any other relationship you might have had in the past, but I think it's best not to get too hung up on attaching a label to it, you know? Because that can potentially divert your attention from the connection itself, it can cause you to conceptualise it, it can create expectations and attachments - like I say, I do understand the impulse to do so, because I've been there myself, but more than anything I think you should just enjoy being with him, exploring the connection. And you said it yourself - trust your intuition, in your heart you know the truth

All the best to you, enjoy yourself
Old 12-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Knower

Hi Yuma0628.

Sounds like you’ve been on a journey of a great kind! It happens to us all, in some form or another. I’ve had my own experience with what you speak of, and while I haven’t spoken too much before of it, is simply because words cannot do the feelings enough justice, in my opinion. It’s the intensity of such ‘feelings’, fault.
Your experience sounds so much like mine, in almost every way and I too were blown away with it’s ‘everything’ about it. I done lots of reading and research after the initial contact happened, as I wasn’t familiar with the feelings of feeling so ‘somewhat insane’!
Turns out I’m not insane, and I did actually know that all along. But there nothing wrong with staying grounded and checking the thinking with rational and irrational people.
You’ll know in your heart what the truth is. As Do I!
In my experience, there is no doubt and never has been doubt and still will never be doubt. But that’s just my experience.
Old 13-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katastrophic
Yep, all of this right here ^^^
I think this is the first time I'm not agreeing with you...
Zen star is going on about love, lust and so on. The OP didn't mention love at all. She's talking about an insanely intense connection, her heart chakra opening up and so on.
Which can indeed be a sign of having met your TF.

Saying it will most likely burn out is also quite a gloomy thing to say... MOST Twins live far apart and/or meet via the net, and their connection will not burn out. A TF connection never will. It's permanent.
If Yuma has indeed met her TF it will eventually work out for her, just like it has or will for everyone else.

Not nice to lavish a doom scenario upon someone when you don't know either whether or not it is her TF.
I agree that one musn't jump to positive conclusions, but jumping to the negative is another thing.
Just imagine what that would've been like when you first talked about your encounter with your TF, ppl basically saying you're talking nonsense... Quite soul destroying.
Especially since most didn't know for sure at first either -if at all now-, and were just enthusiastic about the event.