Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-05-2017, 01:22 AM
Pathfinder

Drained mentally, physically, and emotionally lately

I have been feeling drained mentally, physically and emotionally the past week because I'm tired waiting on my twin flame to admit his feelings. I don't know if it's all the telepathy (we have it strong), me tired of being physically lonely, if our spirits are connected and he's going through something and I'm feeling it too or what. I love him but I don't know if I can go on much longer like this. I went through this the same time last year and then again last July. What is going on?! And every time I try to forget and walk away I either get this pull inside of me telling me to stay or I start feeling better and then he'll show up again (briefly).

What is going on and what do I do?
Old 21-05-2017, 08:00 AM
Lorelyen

Honestly? It's up to you to do something about it. If there's no indication of his feelings at all in his actions then you're being strung along.

Bear in mind that most telepathy is wishful thinking, "confirmed" by words rather than unspoken acts. If you are truly telepathic you'll notice it with others. There's a terrific expectation bias with this t/f thing and perhaps you're setting your hopes too high. What guarantees have you that he really is a twin flame?

These TFs are supposed to help you grow and evolve together so I gather from reading the blurbs here, not help you grow in spite of each other! Sure, there are lessons to learn and dragging yourself back up from the negative is one way but that isn't spiritual mutual self-support as I see it. Don't pay too much attention to ideas you get here that it's about healing - it isn't. It's about growing.

What to do?
Is it possible to clear the air? To go out on a few dates or a few events just to enjoy yourself? You only have one life here. Much as we all like to believe in reincarnation and future lives it's a bit of a speculation, a belief and again from what I'm told, the quality of a future life depends on how you acquit yourself during this one. Being emotionally drained and bleak doesn't seem a good idea.

Old 21-05-2017, 09:49 AM
Master
I agree with Lorelyen.
Also, if he comes to you whenever you let go of this negativity, it is a clear sign I think that he isn't coming to you because you are so negative. He will likely pick up on that and negativity isn't appealing. It doesn't attract people it wards them off.
And that even works online. I've noticed that when I'm ecstatic about my relationship or simply ecstatic about life, I suddenly get more interest from other men, while I'm not even wanting it. When I was still single and was looking for it, did want the attention of men, I didn't get it at all. Until I let go, thought "Sod it, I don't need a man!" Then they all seemed to come running.
People pick up on negativity and neediness and it doesn't appeal.

So I think the advice would be to work on yourself, get happy with your life. Indeed maybe go out on a few dates. THere's no harm in that. It will distract you, make you feel good about yourself. Go out with friend, on your own, have fun. If this man is meant to be with you, chances are he'll come running to you then, and if not, at least you're enjoying your life.