Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Experiencer

Genuine Mentalists Explained

http://173.254.28.36/~thesoci4/Genui...sExplained.pdf

After David Blaine: Real or Magic was aired on network television, various online forums pondered how Blaine managed to deliver feats that go way beyond traditional sleight of hand illusion and misdirection.

I am a metaphysical teacher, alien researcher, martial artist, and spiritual medium of many years, and have studied the likes of David Blaine, Criss Angel, Cyril Takayama, Ehud Segev, Uri Geller, Derren Brown, The Amazing Kreskin, and others for years. I know exactly how they perform their illusions that go beyond high-tech gadgetry and misdirection.

Read more by following the link.

edited by SF staff

Last edited by in progress : 01-12-2013 at 08:16 AM.
Old 30-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Looks like you have taken a lot of time researching your world. Website and etc. Its nothing like mine. But it was interesting to read about it. Possibly because it is so far out there from what I experience. im not mocking or looking down at it. Just observing things.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 30-11-2013, 12:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Like the prophets or clergy who received messages and Gifts of the Spirit from ‘Zeus,’ ‘Artemis,’ ‘Apollo,’ and many others. None of the gods were true gods or Gods, just yellow-energy Group Entities. Prophets and clergy are often chosen by their discarnate community before birth to serve as their incarnate focal point.

Thats really interesting Avadar .

In regards to my own development / past lives / spirit guidance there has been a constant theme of alchemists, magicians, sorcerer etc ..

In my physical mediumship circle the names of Zues, Artemis, Apollo are given often and along with the names symbols that appear that connect with them ... well basically most 'known God's in history, Egyptian, Sumerian etc ...

Perhaps they are part of the same collective or are in essence the same energy portrayed in many guises ..

x daz x
Old 30-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like

In regards to my own development / past lives / spirit guidance there has been a constant theme of alchemists, magicians, sorcerer etc ..

In my physical mediumship circle the names of Zues, Artemis, Apollo are given often and along with the names symbols that appear that connect with them ... well basically most 'known God's in history, Egyptian, Sumerian etc ...

Perhaps they are part of the same collective or are in essence the same energy portrayed in many guises ..

x daz x

I think there is like a group thing. I feel its a oneness thing. Perhaps with what we have become intertwined with. I also feel the heart is the key as he was talking about. Those things I can relate to. It takes a lot of effort to do as much research as he has I feel. I'm glad people do. Weather I can personally relate to it or not doesn't matter. Its interesting. I'm one for diversity. Its like spices on food. Makes things palatable.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 01-12-2013, 07:05 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like

x daz x

Exactly. Same energy, slightly different discarnate communities or Group Entities, some projecting more than one god icon at any given time. Like those in ancient Greece and Rome.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:10 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
I think there is like a group thing. I feel its a oneness thing. Perhaps with what we have become intertwined with. I also feel the heart is the key as he was talking about. Those things I can relate to. It takes a lot of effort to do as much research as he has I feel. I'm glad people do. Weather I can personally relate to it or not doesn't matter. Its interesting. I'm one for diversity. Its like spices on food. Makes things palatable.
The allure to be part of a Group Entity is great. That is why there are so many of them. It is likened to being on a narcotic. Not that I have that experience in this life but that is a good way of looking at it. You have shared culture, telepathic unity, and a feeling of collective power that is nothing short of infectious. This is the feeling of oneness you are referring to.

"Students who have achieved one-ness shall proceed on to two-ness."

Woody Allen

Old 01-12-2013, 07:11 AM
Experiencer

Hi All,

I just added reference links in the article to make it even more interesting and supported.

Cheers!
Old 01-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
The allure to be part of a Group Entity is great. That is why there are so many of them. It is likened to being on a narcotic. Not that I have that experience in this life but that is a good way of looking at it. You have shared culture, telepathic unity, and a feeling of collective power that is nothing short of infectious. This is the feeling of oneness you are referring to.

"Students who have achieved one-ness shall proceed on to two-ness."

Woody Allen

I quit drinking and other things as I became more intoxicated from my development. For me in my experience I am the drink. I am the drugs. This is constant and has happened from going into daily trances, releasing emotions and meditation. I think it has to do with the kundalini and the oneness of things. Although I experience that my knowledge about things is not good. But I bring this up because I have some how become my own narcotic. I have experience medium ship at times.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 01-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Deactivated Account
How has karate helped you? I have found physical exercise to be extremely helpful for clearing the chakras and expanding the energy body. The heart and stomach especially. It takes a lot of heart to push myself further physically. And will from the stomach to. Plus the throat chakra clears and expands big time from the breathing.

Speaking of breathing in exercise. I have found breathing through the nose in rhythem pushing the air out from the stomach while running pays huge dividends.

Why so much talk from people in general of meditation and little of physical exercise and increasing ones will power from it I don't understand. I often think perhaps I'm made differently and is why I find it so helpful. I don't know?

Wherever I May Roam
Old 01-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
How has karate helped you?
Working out regularly in the martial arts - I have an eclectic Jeet Kune Do toning and cardio workout that I do - does a number of things:

1. It releases stress reducing chemicals in the body called endorphins.

2. It produces a feeling a physical well being.

3. It helps one psychologically in being prepared for a physical engagement that cannot be avoided.

Quote:
I have found physical exercise to be extremely helpful for clearing the chakras and expanding the energy body. The heart and stomach especially. It takes a lot of heart to push myself further physically. And will from the stomach to. Plus the throat chakra clears and expands big time from the breathing.
Those are all good reasons.

Quote:
Speaking of breathing in exercise. I have found breathing through the nose in rhythem pushing the air out from the stomach while running pays huge dividends.
Agreed. It is also a stress buster. Deep breathing in a non-polluted environment is a traditional route to improve overall health.

Quote:
Why so much talk from people in general of meditation and little of physical exercise and increasing ones will power from it I don't understand. I often think perhaps I'm made differently and is why I find it so helpful. I don't know?
Mind-Body-Spirit

One must cultivate all three for optimal health.

I have a tip for you...

Get yourself a meditation pyramid and use it every single day. Your health and mental clarity will improve. I had a wooden frame pyramid that I could sit under but it was lost during a move. I did a Net search and found a very good outfit for inexpensive meditation pyramids and am currently waiting for one to arrive. They are hand made by Benjamin Dean.

Namaste