Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-08-2017, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
Yes you are right, I need to focus on the good things when I start questioning. I also realize that it was never him who severed the connection years ago, it was me, and it was because I could no longer accept him in my life if he were not in it in a certain way. He welcomed me back with open arms.

He got that email telling him how I felt several months ago. While that still did not get me where I'd like us to be it did forge an understanding.

Thanks for your reply!
Your welcome! Just do whatever to raise your vibration even if just a bit so you don;t get dragged to the bottom of the current tumultuous energy stream.
Maybe the new channeling/reading from Twinstrology on the upcoming Solar eclipse will help a bit too? I'm going to watch it myself now, I think the buildup of that eclipse is affected us at the moment, but wait and see what Marla has to say about it. (YouTube --> Twinstrology)

Oh, what sometimes helps me when I'm desperate or upset, writing a letter to him (I use Word for that), telling him how I feel, what's going on for me etc etc. But then I don't send it. I save it on my HD to decide later on whether I will send it or not, and always decide it isn't necessary (anymore). But it does bring me relief to write it. By doing so I get it out of my system and can let go of it.
Old 16-08-2017, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Oh, what sometimes helps me when I'm desperate or upset, writing a letter to him (I use Word for that), telling him how I feel, what's going on for me etc etc. But then I don't send it. I save it on my HD to decide later on whether I will send it or not, and always decide it isn't necessary (anymore). But it does bring me relief to write it. By doing so I get it out of my system and can let go of it.
I keep meaning to do this because there are a couple of things that have been niggling away at me, but I keep putting it off for some reason. Does seem like a worthwhile exercise, though - very cathartic, I imagine, I'll have to do it tonight.
Old 16-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Master
Funny enough that advice was exactly what Twinstrology said too in her Solar Eclipse TF reading, haha. I couldn't believe it.
SHe said it as the card Thoth came up, Write.

It really does work a treat! I've done it a number of times when I was really upset about something but not sure if I should actually tell him or not. I got it off my chest, which gave me peace of mind. And each time I did this, I decided to not send it anymore. Somehow it didn't feel necessary anymore, and I was glad I had been able to deal with my inner turmoil myself Cos that's what it comes down to in the end: finding a way to deal with your own issues and problems. Of course sometimes you do have to talk to your partner about things, but I'm learning rather quickly to distinguish when and when not.
Anyhow, hope it works for you as well as it does for me.
Old 17-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Funny enough that advice was exactly what Twinstrology said too in her Solar Eclipse TF reading, haha. I couldn't believe it.
SHe said it as the card Thoth came up, Write.

It really does work a treat! I've done it a number of times when I was really upset about something but not sure if I should actually tell him or not. I got it off my chest, which gave me peace of mind. And each time I did this, I decided to not send it anymore. Somehow it didn't feel necessary anymore, and I was glad I had been able to deal with my inner turmoil myself Cos that's what it comes down to in the end: finding a way to deal with your own issues and problems. Of course sometimes you do have to talk to your partner about things, but I'm learning rather quickly to distinguish when and when not.
Anyhow, hope it works for you as well as it does for me.
Thanks, glad it helps to get things off your chest and give you peace of mind, committing these things to paper (well, word processor) really can do wonders in that respect, even if you do decide not to send it in the end Knowing when and when not to bring up certain things with your partner can be a fine art, all right (as a rule I try not to say anything from a place of negativity [eg anger, bitterness, resentment, blame, etc.]).