Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-04-2014, 01:37 AM
Experiencer
How they come back? | Questions for everybody esp. mediums

These questions may sound silly but I'm really curious about:
  • When a spirit comes to you what do they wear? The clothes the died with? Those they were buried or cremated with? Or they have a new clothes from spiritual realm, like white robes, etc?
  • Do they keep the appearance they have at their death? Age, weight, injuries, etc? Or they may choose to visit at any state of their lives, like their childhood appearance? Let's say someone died because of a really bad disease making they look fragile, weak, sad...or they had some sort of accident, can they come back like they were in better days? Will their spirit appearance reflect their frequency, how they feel and/or what they're attached to?
  • How do spirits and ghosts usually look? Like living people? Like a smoke, shadow, mist or light?

The only time I saw someone I believe to be a spirit, when I was a child, it looked just like a person wearing a suit. In fact I mistook him for a person but later found out he wasn't there.

I'm new here so I'm looking forward to learning from you all. :)

(PS:Once I was talking to my friends and they giggled at the thought that spirits or ghosts should come naked as their clothes are material and don't belong with them. On the other hand, I've seen people claiming to see ghost of soldiers still dressing their uniforms and even reenacting the day they died.)

[I'm not sure if I'm on the right section, so please move this if needed. Thanks]
Old 23-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Lorelyen

Spirits don't always manifest as people. One of my guides is just a voice. It wouldn't worry me if an apparition is naked though sometimes their apparel is a way of identifying their intent/who they are.

If by "usually look" you mean a manifestation in your wakeful consciousness, it's hard to say. At times I've had daydreams so intense as to overlay "reality" (the wakeful scene that I'm in) completely and entities have appeared just as people, if a little airy. During an exercise I once did on the astral I inadvertently let an entity through to as close to the "real" world as she was likely to get. She kept appearing. It felt like she forcing these vivid daydreams so that she could contact me - until I started insisting on knowing who she was and how might I serve her or what did she want of me. She told me I'd have to visit her realm to find out then disappeared; and try as I might, I couldn't replicate the same result. Perhaps a good thing because now I reflect on certain malign possibilities. So...some entities do come with energies to force themselves into one's wakeful consciousness. Whether others of the right sensitivity can see them, I don't know.

♪♫
Old 02-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for your answer, Lorelyen.

I think this thread http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3848
answers all (or almost) my questions.