Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-09-2019, 05:38 PM
Guide

Theft

In one night I had two dreams with themes of theft.

In the first dream, I stole numerous items from a small store within a mall, which included a small piano ornament (I am learning to play piano) and a box of cereal. I cannot remember the other items. I was with a young relative and later couldn't shake the guilt any longer, opting instead to return the items and confess. I was merely charged an exact sum for the items, much to my surprise as I expected harsher punishment. A worker in the store then wished to work with me so that I could help them improve their security systems.

In a later dream, a lot of different things were going on, not limited to a zombie outbreak and witnessing cops fighting with both zombies and small clouds through a door's spyhole. Eventually, I found myself entering a gated car park where I intended to steal a vehicle to assist me in escaping the area. I opted for a large, rugged red car and proceeded to access its boot. Unable to squeeze through a gap between the back seats and discovering a small embedded camera, which I shrugged off as a 'rear view cam' after initially worrying I had been caught in the act, I managed to unlock the vehicle. As I opened the driver's door, I eyed the gate, which was only partially open with part of it being blocked by a trash bin. I figured the vehicle would be able to drive through it. I then picked up an object within the car (I don't know what it was) that seemed useless. I didn't want it, but worried that by ditching it the police might discover it and match my fingerprints to it. So, I found a large bag or container full of waste (animal or human waste) with flies buzzing around it, and ditched the item in there. I don't remember much more aside from mentioning that I wished to escape the city as that would be the safest option.

Update, some thoughts:

I don't know how I got there, but I seemed to find myself stumbling upon and reading about chakras a little while ago. It's an area in which I still have little understanding. I then found myself reading about the Root chakra. I found this interesting as it emphasised imbalance leading to physical issues in the lower body and lacking a feeling of being safe. Recently, I have been dealing with many lower body issues, seeming to get one after another. It was only this week that I had an MRI scan for my knee. Later that evening, I found myself encountering a completely unrelated knee problem that is now of additional concern. I also struggle with other lower body issues.

In addition to this, I often ponder over an affirmation of safeness, struggling to feel such a way and again I contemplated it only hours ago. The information mentioned the chakra's connections to survival, as well as being drawn to the color red. This grabbed my attention as I immediately remembered my dreams. My acts of theft were to meet my needs, and of course I was drawn to the rugged red car for my survival. On top of that, I read suggestions that movement of the body is good for the chakra, which might explain why I received the 'move your body' card in a recent oracle reading. The only trouble is I cannot move quite as much as I'd like due to my legs. As I am attempting to heal my injuries, more are spontaneously surfacing around my body for reasons I cannot grasp. I don't know what others think of chakras, but I do find it intriguing. The red car certainly holds my attention.

Last edited by Sunset Dragon : 18-09-2019 at 01:02 AM.