Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-05-2023, 02:01 PM
Newbie ;)

How do you guys use your channeling abilities?

and any tips for me?
Old 08-05-2023, 09:18 PM
This is a good question, imo.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-05-2023, 10:26 PM
Master

• Leaving aside all my beliefs and expectations.
  • Turning inwards, in a light trance.
  • Asking questions, getting answers, writing them down with no interpretation.

I know the answer at once, and I put it into words to write it down.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-05-2023, 12:14 PM
Master

Usually when I meditate, mostly they came to me without asking anything. I am meditating and suddenly I hear a voice talking, loud a clear, sometimes many voices. Mostly bits and pieces but I also receive long messages. There are times when additional information is downloaded into my mind and I know the back story of the voice that is talking.

Then for several months I had this "incredible" direct access to the "divine" and I could ask a question and then write all that was coming to me, like downloaded into my mind, but that stopped.
Old 14-05-2023, 06:36 PM
Master
For me to receive long messages:

-quiet time
-pen and paper
-a clear mind
-staying out of my own way by not thinking about what's coming through
-words enter my mind and I write them down as the words come
-the words are either in response to questions or a message not based on anything I asked
-the words do not need interpretation but the subject gives me something to think on and maybe take action
-I can pick up more of the message where I left off

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 16-05-2023, 11:41 PM
Administrator
For myself it is instantaneous no meditating nothing it just comes to me and I know I have to write it down

Namaste
Old 22-07-2023, 04:17 AM
Pathfinder

Pay your respects and offer tribute to whomever it is you are channelling.

Give and you shall receive.

That's how it works for me.
Old 01-08-2023, 08:27 PM
Master
To aid what I am and to aid others.
Most, well not most, but what seems to be I'm best at is translation. A lot during Covid was unpacking, receiving the energy which tended to be more like going into the energy and then having it become a translation into ideas and concepts etc. then uploading it back into our collective consciousness so others could access it more easily.
I did something fairly recently, a write up on the nature of conspiracy theory and how it's a kind of projection of peoples own conspiracy of self and within that two people I kinda know must of had quite strong feelings about it because I received short concise visions which seemed to point to their guides wanting connection. I haven't told either of this but within them they will know and feel something has come through for them... and as usual, the stress is always that people make their own connections.
Old 02-08-2023, 08:06 AM
Master

Daughter of Venus…….”Pay your respects and offer tribute to whomever it is you are channelling.”

Sorry, but I totally disagree with this statement because when you open yourself psychically speaking, then you can attract many different entities and paying tribute to just anyone who comes thru is not a good idea. We have to remember that there are positive and negative energies on the “otherside” as much as there are in the physical world. So being extremely CAUTIOUS is the best advice I could give someone.

I feel that firstly, you need to say a prayer of protection.
Secondly ask your guardian angel/guide to come close, protect you and help to only “bring thru those that are for the highest good of all concerned.
Thirdly whoever/whatever comes thru, you should ask for their lineage.
Fourthly, question EVERYTHING that has been given to you and don’t take anything that is said literally until you have given it much thought and consideration.

Never play around with channelling as you will be playing fire!

Yep, ok, maybe Im being over cautious but better that, than bringing in something that you are going to find very hard to get rid of down the track.

Just my thoughts based on my experiences.
Old 02-08-2023, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Daughter of Venus...

...and paying tribute to just anyone who comes thru is not a good idea.
We have to remember that there are positive and negative energies on the “otherside”
as much as there are in the physical world. So being extremely CAUTIOUS is the best advice I could give someone.
I agree being cautious. :)
I did not get the impression D of V was just opening herself to just anybody.
In a past post she seemed to be deliberate in who she wants to channel, but I'm not sure.
Maybe she will explain a bit more to clarify.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru