Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-05-2023, 01:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Channeling abilities

What are the different ways one can use their channeling abilities in everyday life?
Old 04-01-2024, 03:17 PM
Newbie ;)

I’ve channelled my late mother and sister and these seem to come at moments when they kind of burst out of me to deliver a message. After both times I felt low but built my resolve back up so it helped me with everyday confidence.
Old 25-01-2024, 02:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.M.S
What are the different ways one can use their channeling abilities in everyday life?

You can write, do readings, use it to do art, inventions are a type of channelling, screenplays, create oracle decks... These are a few of the main ideas, I am sure we can think of tonnes more
Old 25-01-2024, 09:15 AM
Experiencer
i go through the ones i have done and do
speech ... words just pop out your mouth and you say where did that come from or did i just say that, this is common and lots of people do it
automatic writing or typing .... this form is not only for channels and it the way i started don't ask me how it works
automatic drawing ... if you do automatic writing try art, doodling gone mad as i call it, i have some in the art
internal conversation .... if you talk to your self in the car most people talk to the mind like i should have done or that's good. if you can tell the mind to shut up you might be amazed at the conversation
external conversation .... one on one or group and this took a while to get to this stage i think it was more of confidence thing on my part

they have made stuff for me in the past like used my hands

i must say most of this happens when i put my self in the zone like an artist say in the zone, minds still their but no drama in the head is like a meditated state i don't know its hard to explain bit like day dreaming