Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-04-2018, 06:28 AM
Knower
Jesus Didn't Die For Our Sins

No. He died because he believed in his own teachings(..?)

My apologies.

One Love & Good Vibes.
Old 14-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by IChill
No. He died because he believed in his own teachings(..?)
My apologies. One Love & Good Vibes.

may i asked, what makes you so sure of what you seem to believe?
Old 14-04-2018, 09:10 PM
Knower
Well.. My believes, if it is truly my believes, i am not sure. But without the teachings, Christ wouldnt have needed to die, be cause, if Christ didnt understand the importance of them. The weight of his words to be taught & actions. Jesus or Christ loved the Spirit. He saw through the illusion of selfs. And he had so much love and expression. Reorganize the consciousness of Spirit. I think Jesus, he loved the Creative Spirit and understood the value of all living things. He knew the universal truths of creation itself, as other masters had opened up too over time. Think about it, this perfect, Christ Consciousness, we tap into, where Jesus himself said:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."

I think people in today's world can be misguided(half truth)by all this worship of Jesus Christ. Where they forget the important things of Christ? We wouldnt have us to be ignorant, by believing is enough. This is Written, Nothing else changes that fact. No. He needed us to be shown by it. Jesus(?) Loved to speak from the creative spirit(holy spirit). And a lot more.
His Key-Teachings he were willing to die for, so it to be known for all his fellow people. Worship "me" MY teachings, because I am the way. We can try to play with this, in ways to put and perceive it. Without being locked. Limited and restricted by the book. To truly understand, one have to go out and learn how to in example, if the bible/jesus-lessons were a Manuel-book to a cycle|*|, when in order to fully understand the meaning, the sensation, the drive of it. The forces to get it going, etc, When you must learn yourself to ride the cycle yourself.. Maybe one discovers to adept their own way, not close at all to original saying, we can become misinformed and misguided. By taken everything literal by the holy words scripted as it shall be. Now and forever...

I am not sure, what I seem to believe, about this, maybe I am fallen in grace. Just some thoughts to share, not really here to provoke people. I believe there's a Christ-Consciousness out there, where you can be taught as Jesus was, through the creative spirit. Everyone who arent currently infused with spirit will bring false gifts and broken promises. Much pain, but still time.

Appreciate, Creation, but I believe a lot of people are missing the true elements, the ego has no control over love, and it is only trying to be resisting itself, if you tries to do so, if you intend for love of spirit that which love all of you and everything that you see regardless of it current state of existence, because it doesnt matter how warped somebody's mind is, if it's innervated by spirit it will be organized around spirit. They will take joy in their existence when that happens.

Heaven is, when there is pure beauty inside of you.. and also the outside has the same beauty. I think Jesus wanted to show so many things, also the the way of acceptance and forgiveness-there's a lot, sometimes I wonder, if these teaching had any meaning in today's word. He didnt die for our sins, He died for him teachings, but in my world, he truly is worth of only his teachings for me at least. Because this were all for him to give.. reconnect to the soul, the spirit, let the healing begin, But you can also say he died for our sins(?) By leaning on his teachings... After all, we are sinners the very moment of birth in this realm. All is sinful. Life itself. Eat or be eaten, actions, whatever. Life itself. Maybe God himself has a bad sense of humor.. Desires leads to suffering..

But hey! Love People in Secret.. :)

Empower people and uplift them. I wont go more in details, where am I heading? No where.
I also went off-topic, since I have no red thread in this. I am not here to convince people.
I am here to provoke, a feeling to know, to see, what they will think, maybe they will agree on both things.
Maybe I am a foolish fool, yes. But I love you, readers
Maybe I want to find my own way. Like he did. After all, I am in contact with the angelic entities. Through similar events.. All is the lesson to be taught about oneself and Spirit. --------This is enough for me. hehe, Sorry folks. I am just a lost child of God. God's Kingdom is inside each one of us and that is enough prof.. for me. Be infused, be loved. Your loved. The unloved to be loved. But do we really understand this force of love? My souls knows, as my mind and body will it through the divine design, I realign. But Am I really In Control. My heart is full of peace, love and forgiveness. This is enough for me, so Christ would accept me, I learned through me and him. What the highest action and choice to do. In order to elevate my presence to God(?). The Universal Mind itself. Heart Of Christ. Sorry about this thread, if I make no sense. Nothingness.

I think this is my last reply, feel free to comment, reader, feel free to critic, speak up from your heart <3

God bless & One love.

Last edited by IChill : 14-04-2018 at 10:11 PM.
Old 16-04-2018, 01:30 PM
Master

IChill have you been chilling with some mighty bong hits?
your making some interesting points but it sounds like your high which is fine, no problem with that just wondering as I used to blaze and thought I recognised the baked lingo
Old 17-04-2018, 05:17 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
IChill have you been chilling with some mighty bong hits?

Lol....
Old 17-04-2018, 11:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IChill
Well.. My believes, if it is truly my believes, i am not sure. But without the teachings, Christ wouldnt have needed to die, be cause, if Christ didnt understand the importance of them.

I am not sure, what I seem to believe, about this, maybe I am fallen in grace. Just some thoughts to share, not really here to provoke people. I believe there's a Christ-Consciousness out there, where you can be taught as Jesus was, through the creative spirit. Everyone who arent currently infused with spirit will bring false gifts and broken promises. Much pain, but still time

Well, what is truly amazing is that God Almighty prophesied ages before how He would use the enemies of Christ to bring about salvation for the whole world. Which is exactly what happened. And how?

Through the means which He established from early on.
Sacrificial atonement.

(Leviticus 17:11)

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 19-04-2018, 11:05 AM
Master

Morpheus, come along this is a different from the animal sacrifices of Leviticus
In those sacrifices the children of God offered up their own produce and labour directly to God and gave it over to Him
With Jesus, God offers up his own produce and gave it to us, sacrificing himself to us
This is the reverse of Leviticus! The roles are reversed
If you doubt this, why do we eat his body and drink his blood? We are receiving the sacrifice not God!
This is deep into theology, I don't think this is salvation in itself, following Jesus is salvation and the other things he gave us but the atonement of Jesus and the sacrificial atonement practiced in Judaism are not comparable there is a lot of difference
Old 19-04-2018, 09:08 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, what is truly amazing is that God Almighty prophesied ages before how He would use the enemies of Christ to bring about salvation for the whole world. Which is exactly what happened. And how?

Through the means which He established from early on.
Sacrificial atonement.

(Leviticus 17:11)
Yes the enemies of the anointed(both him and them) are doing the will of the god that sends strong delusions, so much so that many will believe the LIE. In this day and age those LIARS will see within their own minds what will happen if they persist. Many are already aware of the LIARS and the many words they speak against the most high one being the weekly sabbath that they have changed. Seen any of these people around?

Revelation 21:8 (kjv)

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and *****mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Proverbs 12:22 (kjv)

22 Lying lips are abomination to the YHWH: but they that deal truly are his delight.

Believe that it extends to the replacement theologians also.
Old 20-04-2018, 06:51 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Morpheus, come along this is a different from the animal sacrifices of Leviticus
In those sacrifices the children of God offered up their own produce and labour directly to God and gave it over to Him
With Jesus, God offers up his own produce and gave it to us, sacrificing himself to us
If you doubt this, why do we eat his body and drink his blood? We are receiving the sacrifice not God!
This is deep into theology, I don't think this is salvation in itself, following Jesus is salvation and the other things he gave us but the atonement of Jesus and the sacrificial atonement practiced in Judaism are not comparable there is a lot of difference

You say following Jesus is salvation. Jesus said--By Knowing his Father as the only true God and knowing Jesus gets one eternal life-John 17:3--Living now to do his Fathers will in heaven gets one entrance into Gods kingdom-Matt 7:21-- I share 6 important teachings from Jesus in every sight like this--rejected by the majority who claim to serve him. Even though all 6 teachings are in their translation to. I have been kicked out of trinity sights for trying to show those 6 teachings and exposing the darkness. I find it very sad, seeing most throw lip service Jesus way, but do not even know what he taught. The sadness is this--Jesus teaches that by obeying him is proof of their love for him= action along with lip service. Now how can one obey if they don't even know what he taught?
Old 26-04-2018, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:

So, observe. After the Law was given through Moses, what did the Almighty establish? Salvation, through the atoning sacrifices. Why? Because no one, as Paul makes clear in the epistles, is perfected by the Law, AHIYAH. Your repeated declarations about being among "the annointed" involves ego.
One might look at Paul's writings in Phillipians chapter 3, where Paul says if anyone has confidence IN THE FLESH... by supposedly keeping the law perfectly, he has more so than anyone else.
Including you AHIYAH.

Paul grew up in the Temple, an Israelite, and that of the tribe of Benjamin. But?
All of this he gave up... involving pride, and considered rubbish, for the sake of Christ, and for His glory, who died for us, and on our behalf, david martin.

THIS is Salvation.

When it says in the New Testament that He is the Atoning Lamb of God for sin, what do you think it is referring to?
It refers back to early on when The Lord first established the atoning rituals amongst His people, and for their sake.

Yes, it is important to do as He said kjw, but? We can only be justified by God's grace through faith, believing.
As it is written of Abraham himself also, that Abraham believed God, and his faith was counted towards RIGHTEOUSNESS. As we can read, Abraham was not perfect, but he believed the Almighty.

We could never be justified by claiming to keep the law, of our own, perfectly.
This is a message repeated to us multiple times in the New Testament.

God did provide the Lamb of Atonement, in... "the Savior".
It was prophesied and planned from long ago, apart from time.
Interesting, no?
That the book with the most Messianic prophecy in it, is the most comprehensive one among the Dead Sea Scrolls? The Book of Isaiah?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein