Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 30-10-2016, 03:08 AM
Master

Could you please talk to me about inner limbs Muffin? Hello to you

Nameless, I was just talking about Abe before seeing this post. Im definitely going to listen to your link.
It came from a discussion about energy which came from a discussion about telepathy.
Love to discuss those topics though I know they are better kept for other topic threads here.
Old 30-10-2016, 04:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi inika

If you love too talk about them, why do you shoot down the ones that are trying to help you
Old 30-10-2016, 04:32 AM
Master

I'm not asking for help. I'm seeking discussion. I'm not shooting down anyone, I'm exploring all concepts, theories and beliefs and experiences with as much capacity as possible by the use of both sides of my brain and entire being. There is a curiosity in me that now and then pokes it's head up and starts to wonder far and wide. Should I stop at one persons answer? When do I stop.

Back to the inner limbs. Are you open to discussing that more?
Old 30-10-2016, 04:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Ok, but you kept on moving the goal posts

And no, in one thing I've learnt is to push the boundaries and that's up to you.

If you wish
Old 30-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Experiencer

To no one in particular...

Identification with thinking, if its still there, can only perpetuate continued sleep. So this unconscious state rambles on about what it has determined as "being awake." Its like talking about the experience of skydiving when you have actually never even stepped foot on a plane, let alone take off from the runway.

You cannot concieve the infinite unless as a concept. So from that measuring tool of interpretation you simply only think you know. There is no measurment, yet still, one goes on assuming there is order in what is actually randomness. So again, it is like a dog barking at food too hot to eat.

What most understood in these exchanges stands firmly within duality and like a merry go round, assumes this new knowledge as wisdom and absolutes as the infinite.

Thats what is there as a continuous process. Its a great buffer so as not to have to approach the illussion which exposes that conceptual identity and experiece as real. That way things can remain comfortable and familiar.

The most important things said about the true nature of what you are is not mainstream. For good reason....it would terrify you ****en horribly before you ever even considered approaching it. And that precisely is part of the illusion. Until then, one will keep sleeping in life only to eventually realize one awakens in death

Last edited by no1wakesup : 30-10-2016 at 08:20 PM.
Old 30-10-2016, 08:20 PM
Ascender

I'm UOTE=no1wakesup]To no one in particular...

Identification with thinking, if its still there, can only perpetuate continued sleep. So this unconscious state rambles on about what it has determined as "being awake." Its like talking about the experience of skydiving when you have actually never even stepped foot on a plane, let alone take off from the runway.

You cannot concieve the infinite unless as a concept. So from that measuring tool of interpretation you simply only think you know. There is no measurment, yet still, one goes on assuming there is order in what is actually randomness. So again, it is like a dog barking at food too hot to eat.

What most understood in these exchanges stands firmly within duality and like a merry go round, assumes this new knowledge as wisdom and absolutes as the infinite.

Thats what is there as a continuous process. Its a great buffer so as not to have to approach the illussion which exposes that conceptual identity and experiece as real. That way things can remain comfortable and familiar.

The most important things said about the true nature of what you are is not mainstream. For good reason....it would terrify you ****en horribly before you ever even considered approaching it. And* that precisely is part of the illusion. Until then, one will keep sleeping in life only to eventually realize one awakens in death[/quote]
Im intrigued!!!! What might be so terrifying??
Old 30-10-2016, 11:46 PM
Experiencer

Metal68,

Its the fear of the unknown, based on an assumption of knowing, which once again, sends one running to familiar ground. Most never get to that precipice...yet only thinking about it is enough. There is no you to be found anywhere. Period. Nothing belongs to you, you belong to no one. There are no more boundaries that make up the misperception of a separate encapsulated self anywhere. There is no other so there is no you. The unconscious measuring stick which automatically defines your reality callapses along with the identity which believed itself a sigularity. So the one who's intrigued is really more concerned with maintenance of that experience.

At any cost, one would rather keep a miniscule part of this centered sense of me than to have to face what is only percieved as annihilation.
Old 31-10-2016, 12:56 AM
Knower

the singularity has no identity...who is there to have such thoughts ?
identity is body bound..we identify with the body...consciousness is not the body.
when you are unconscious, is there duality ?....no...who is there to think such things....also ...in what or where does your consciousness reside... when you are unconscious?....this is the heart of the matter
Your consciousness...when unconscious..resides in the absolute...as it does each night that you go to into a deep sleep...again...there is no "you" in deep sleep...you do not know that you are......but you are

this metaphor will not surprise.....the acorn is the seed of the oak tree...when it is not a seed ..(an acorn on the tree.)...where is the evidence of the acorn, when it is not an acorn...you cannot see it...where is it?.............it is like this with consciousness....when consciousness is not...it resides in the tree of the absolute

"At any cost, one would rather keep a miniscule part of this centered sense of me than to have to face what is only percieved as annihilation." (no1wakesup)

does your centered sense of you have a body as your source ?...the body is concerned with annihilation.....it is a misperception...who or what is annihilated?

Love
acorn
Old 31-10-2016, 01:47 AM
Master

The acorn seed was floating around in the cosmos until one day it fell onto planet earth?
When you sleep you are not unconscious, your consciousness shifts to the subconscious. I get the idea (correct me) that you make out sleep is like death, unconscious when you cannot compare it to that since there is still very active brain activity going on which would signal you're alive, do you stop breathing when you sleep? Does your heart stop? Your ego cant de-attach and it holds on tightly to ever ever eternal after because it cannot cope being ended in any way. Are you afraid of nothing after death? Can you possibly set down your tightly held belief, suspend it for a moment and explore what it might be like to be non existent, nothing, ended, no awareness at all of 'self' or the 'you' you describe to be living in other ethers where you obviously cannot prove with physical proof of a consciousness living on after the body is claimed totally dead. Look at the brain, go study it and see if you can locate consciousness? The brain and body is not consciousness yet the heart is not the body or you either, part of but not the body, that stops after death too (heart) There is no who, there is no you. You're aware of you because your brain is active to receive and send information. I'd like to blindly accept and believe in what you say but how foolish of me to not explore how, why? and What if? If I accept only one thing as truth and rule out everything else then I may as well say, no growth, no expansion. All I learn is your learnings that come from where and based on what? I'll research and research before I take any ones word for it without any evidence of its actuality. I've offered you suggestions to look for yourself at the brain, really look at it all. You provide me with nothing.
Old 31-10-2016, 02:51 AM
Knower

Hi Inika.... sure, non of us should accept anything until we investigate it for ourselves.....haha it's all good...I'll give it one more shot...I have read what you wrote about the brain...I think we (you and I)cannot get a separation of brain and mind....the brain is contained in the physical body...the mind is not

one is physical...one is... what word?...ethereal ?
one leaves you tangible evidence..the other? you must seek it earnestly to know it

the acorn floated around ,(un-manifest) in the cosmos of the interior of the oak tree...until it became manifest, on the outside of the oak tree

is it so hard to believe that death is like sleep?...

that which I sought....is my teacher

Love
acorn