Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-06-2016, 12:50 AM
Pathfinder
Twin Flame Blueprint - Spiritual / Matrix Twins an actual thing?

Long story short I had very little Spiritual Wisdom until recently and I've been teaching myself more and more by researching online, but whenever I mention the Spiritual/Enlightened Twin and Matrix Twin I often get responses from people telling me they've never heard of this before.

I was hoping I could get some clarity on this as I know you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet.

if you search "spiritual and matrix twin flames" on google you'll come across the same webpages I've been reading.

One webpage that particularly stood out to me was called Twin Flame Blue Print and Alchemy.

Since I can't post links yet I'm just going to copy/paste what these two webpages in particular say.

Quote:
The Blue Print of Twin Flames and Alchemy

I have written many articles and produced many videos for Sirisking.com but one of my more popular articles was about twin flames and their connections. Initially, I was writing this article from my personal experience, so my future children can have a better understanding of the special connection. But because that article was one of my most popular writings, I have decided to write an additional 'in depth' article about the twin flame connection in hopes that everyone will have a better understanding. I have taken my and others twin flames experience and have decided to write from OUR observation:

In the twin flame/ray union there is usually a spiritual twin and a matrix twin. The spiritual twin will usually be the consciousness of the union and will have the duty of awakening the other twin to their divinity and spiritual power. This means the spiritual twin will most likely be more psychic and will generally feel uncomfortable in society for the most part. Meanwhile, the matrix twin will not know about their divinity while living their everyday like in society. The matrix twin will feel and act likes the average person, although they may have an innate pull to spiritual information without understanding why. In general, the matrix twin will generally have their own psychic abilities, but the real powers of their abilities are usually tucked away in their DNA awaiting to be unlocked by the spiritual twin.

Upon reconnecting, both twins will naturally feel an intense energy pull towards each other although their life circumstances may not be beneficial to their union. This is a natural process, however, because the twin connection is set up to go through many cross roads and healing processes to validate their passion is strong enough to withstand any future conflicts that may cross their paths. Once their passion for each other is validated and both egos are healed, the spiritual 'marriage' can begin. This is where the energy connecting their central nervous system and five major organs (heart, spleen, lungs, liver, and kidneys) will be linked up. Once the central nervous system and organs are linked up, specific spiritual abilities will manifest, such as sensing each others thoughts telepathically and each others kundalini naturally. Upon the completion of the spiritual marriage via their central nervous system and five organs, the spiritual awakening can begin.

Contrary to what most people may think, the matrix twin will generally be more powerful than the spiritual twin. This is due to their natural gift of shifting/evolving connected to their ability to be natural alchemist. Natural alchemists evolve at a much faster rate than the average person due to their ability to absorb energy into their DNA while shifting their whole aura and consciousness. This will allow the matrix to 'catch up' to their spiritual twin's psychic abilities while absorbing spiritual wisdom faster than the average person. Meanwhile, the spiritual twin will feel more grounded in the matrix realm by accessing the matrix's twin's physical connection. This grounding effect, will allow the spiritual twin, to feel more connected of the matrix and society as a whole. Meanwhile, both twins' natural psychic gifts that were originally dormatted will be accessed. Their DNA will reactivate and their spiritual gifts and their powers will be then granted. Both twins will have their own sets of psychic abilities that can be used alone and/or used together which will enhance both abilities. For an example, let's say one twin may have the possibility to see all futures, while the other twin only foresees ending possibilities. Obviously, both gifts are special separately; however, when both twins work together, they can access all possibilities while seeing the most plausible future at once. This mechanism was designed by the cosmos to guarantee both twins will work together and should not be separated by people who were not granted this power. Therefore, it is apparent that twins were designed for a spiritual mission and incarnated to work and be together with a purpose.

I have heard some spiritual channellers stating that twins flames are not intended to do 'spiritual work'. Some say you can be an average person working in a flower shop while living a regular life. My advice to anyone who is contemplating seeing a spiritual counselor, who would state such a thing, is to ask yourself this question: 'why would I need to see a spiritual counselor, if the twin connection is not designed for a spiritual mission?' 'Is it possible that the channeller is abusing their power to gain money from my ignorance of the union?' Contrary to these channellers/advisors advice, I disagree. Twins have incarnated for a special reason and that's to help others as spiritual teachers, healers, and advisors. Why else would twin incarnate?

Thanks for reading and I hope I shed some light on this topic.

Makalesi Rodan

and the other one says

Quote:
There is usually a matrix twin, and an ‘enlightened’ twin. The enlightened twin usually, (but not always), is the female (feminine energy), as females are generally more in touch with their emotions and inner knowing. So for the purposes of this generalisation, I will refer to the enlightened twin as, ‘she’, for the duration of this piece. The male twin will be aware of his sensitivity, but will not allow himself to embrace his extra sensory perception. Both twins will possess a high level of intuitive and psychic abilities, even to the point that they are aware of one another’s emotions, including times that they are not physically together. The matrix twin will typically reflect a part of the enlightened twin that she has not awakened. He will generally feel comfortable in crowded social settings for instance, where as she will not, though they are both on some level withdrawn and reserved. The obstacle that may be made apparent in this Union is a friction between learned behaviours/cultural values of the male twins surroundings , and the conflict between his logical mind and his heart. The male twin will usually be filled with feelings of confusion about the reality of this Union. He will find himself fighting against what he has always felt and believed to be true, and what his heart tells him about his beloved. This is all apart of the process to get him to trust his feminine side, and he largely embodies masculine principles. He must become one. He may fear rejection and shunning from his peer group or family if he does proceed to pursue this relationship with his twin flame. He also fails to understand what is happening to him. He is aware on a soul level that something magical and wonderful has taken place, but he just cannot allow himself to be sure that this is the real deal. A large part of him has also struggled with feelings of inadequacy, that stems long into his generational lineage, (karmic line), and therefore feels unworthy of such divine love and light. This is pretty ironic as he possesses great intuitive and inspirational qualities, that he is unaware of. This is usually a result of the society that he has grown up in. For example, certain societies/communities prioritise Christianity and other abrahamic religions, as opposed to spiritualism, and tend to shun metaphysical and esoteric gifts. Therefore this twin even if aware of his gifts, will suppress them on a conscious and unconscious level. Now the female twin, (the enlightened twin), is usually very aware of her spiritual depth and intuitive and psychic ability. This is how she is so aware on the soul level that this Union is something incredibly special and Godly.. This is what usually causes her to assume the role of the 'chaser’. The runner chaser dynamic describes the push pull effect that both twins experience during the period of separation. After a brief period of what feels and can only be described as immeasurable bliss and harmony, the templates associated with both the female and male twin will become very apparent, VERY fast!
-Spiritual poet
Old 25-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Experiencer
Hi Renegade,

These are interesting quotes. I recognize myself and my TF in them. Do you have a particular question about it or something you are trying to tease out? That could help guide feedback to these TF concepts.
Old 25-06-2016, 01:08 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
Hi Renegade,

These are interesting quotes. I recognize myself and my TF in them. Do you have a particular question about it or something you are trying to tease out? That could help guide feedback to these TF concepts.

I can relate to them as well, was just looking for conformation these quotes are accurate, I've brought up Matrix Twin and Natural Alchemist a few times on this board and gotten responses from people telling me they've never heard of this.
Old 25-06-2016, 01:17 PM
Experiencer
Ah, I see. I had never heard of it but find it very useful to consider! I feel like I've "maxed out" on the twin flame websites that all seem to offer similar insights just in different writings, many of them trying to sell support/consultations too.

I long for more raw, in-depth probing into this topic which I'm luckily finding here on this forum. Your Matrix and Alchemist adds are useful - thanks!
Old 26-06-2016, 11:39 PM
Master
Hi Renegade
I have to say I have never read about twins in this way before. However it makes a lot of sense. Weirdly you have answered something that has been bugging me about my union. I couldn't understand how if we are connected on such a deep level why there was a disconnect in terms of the spiritual and psychic abilities. The Matrix Twin and Enlightened Twin idea explains it in a clear way and I really recognize us in this...

I therefore do think that this holds some weight.

So thank you for posting this as it has helped me to understand the connection in a whole new way.

Best Akira
Old 27-06-2016, 06:31 AM
Master
Interesting to hear how the matrix twin is very powerful because they can ascend at a very fast pace compared to most. When we reunited in 2011 I was at the time much less in alignment with my Spirit and open hearted than he was. Yes, he eventually was the one who cut and ran, but that was in response to my mixed signals, disappearing for extended periods of time, pretending I don't like him etc. in response to his genuine vulnerable openheartedness towards me. I was such a mess, engulfed by fear. Since 2011 I have been on the craziest FAST TRACK. Major karma burning and awareness rising/expanding constantly it seems. Always releasing, always purifying, always going through experiences and meeting people who trigger my hidden pain and patterns to come to the surface to be released. It is so intense at times, like now, but I am aware of it and doing it CONSCIOUSLY.

I do disagree with the part at the end about needing to do spiritual work instead of "work in a flower shop." All work, if naturally coming from a place of Love, is "spiritual work."

Thanks for sharing.