Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Ascender
"Astral Explorer", thanks for your time in explaining me about the real time zone; But this doesn't mean that I'll give my time in fighting with you.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Master
When it come to walk the walk, its always talk the talk.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Master

I might do that visit my husband in a dream. That is a good suggestion of yours. There is a problem my husband never remembers his dreams. We can only try. I have not ap for a while. I keep falling asleep. I have decided I am not going to fight sleep anymore. When I have fallen asleep and woken up I am going to try to ap again. I did what Xan suggested and that was to rest yourself first. It helped a lot. I was able to stay awake longer but I did not ap. It is still good advice. I will try to keep doing that. It might be more difficult to do during the week as I go out to work.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:25 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Thank you very much for your time and effort. It's evident that you are not intersted in the small amount I am offering for prize; you tried just for my sake.

yes no problem, i not sure if one should have to pay for things done in the spirit for we experience spirit freely.

a person who is given access can travel in the past, future and present and i do have experiences led by spirit that has proven to me that it can be done.

I wasnt given access and im sure it was for a good reason in the end but, it doesnt mean someone else cant come along and do it.

I've met one that was good at visiting others in spirit.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 11-03-2012, 03:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
yes no problem, i not sure if one should have to pay for things done in the spirit for we experience spirit freely.

a person who is given access can travel in the past, future and present and i do have experiences led by spirit that has proven to me that it can be done.

I wasnt given access and im sure it was for a good reason in the end but, it doesnt mean someone else cant come along and do it.

I've met one that was good at visiting others in spirit.

In my opinion you weren't given access simply because spiritual gifts we possess cannot be abused or used for personal gain. As I have stated many of times if they are abused or used for personal gain they will turn against you or completely fade away. That is why you were not given access so that your gifts could be secure and stay of good use to you. When it comes to natural abilities things always have a way of working them self out for the highest and best intentions.

To the other response - when it comes to walking the walk and talking the talk it has nothing to do with Astral Projection. Walking is something people do in the physical world, and talking is something people do in the physical world. When it comes to reading thoughts and flying around that would be Astral Projection.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:48 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
. My husband does not believe in ap. He has been wanting me to prove it to him for years but I am not able to. I am not good enough at ap. I can ap. When you are out of your body there are a lot of things you can do. I think why waste my time when I could be doing something magnificent. I am not out a lot. To be out of your body is precious and I do not want to waste it. If I was out every night that might be different. Getting back to my husband, I wish my husband would try to ap himself but he will not. He thinks it is a waste of time trying to prove something that does not exist.

If you want to have some fun get your husband to try and prove that physical matter exists! Science is giving-up on this concept of solidity. It
seems the deeper they go the less solid it gets, till they're left with it all being just energy.

So essentially this physical world is the real dream, and the AP experience is more likely a better model for a more stable self! :^)
Old 12-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
In my opinion you weren't given access simply because spiritual gifts we possess cannot be abused or used for personal gain. As I have stated many of times if they are abused or used for personal gain they will turn against you or completely fade away. That is why you were not given access so that your gifts could be secure and stay of good use to you. When it comes to natural abilities things always have a way of working them self out for the highest and best intentions.

To the other response - when it comes to walking the walk and talking the talk it has nothing to do with Astral Projection. Walking is something people do in the physical world, and talking is something people do in the physical world. When it comes to reading thoughts and flying around that would be Astral Projection.

i agree with the most of what you are saying but, sometimes it is allowed. once i was asked on another to atral project to the moon and that was no problem.. i told them there was a structure on the moon and that was made of titanium and another metal which thats what spirit told me while i was there when i asked.. so sometimes it is allowed.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:42 AM
Guide
The OP raised a good question I even wondered. Even after being able to AP I think that, and maybe it's already been said but, simply that it's the case that almost nobody can quiet their mind enough to see 100% objectively into whatever the "astral plane" seems to be. The influence of the mind and it's dreams will never be completely gone and we being creative beings will always color our experience.

I can't explain allot of things even when I do go through them. The only thing in my experience that comes to mind regarding anything that comes close to what the OP brings up is that I was in this car wreck and I saw everything from their perspective. They all flew out the windows and died when the car flipped all over the place. I was in the middle in the back seat. I remember the street we were on and laying there on the ground watching the car keep rolling as I blacked out.

The incident was in the newspaper the next day. Same road I saw, same car, passed the same landmarks. 5 people in it and every one of them flew out and died on the road as the car kept going. Like I said, I was in the middle of the back seat so whoever that was seemed to be who I saw the incident through the eyes of.

Now you explain to me what that dynamic is and how it works? I can be equally as skeptical as the OP but when thigns like that happen you can no longer believe something "isn't" and you start to focus on the knowledge of "what is."
Old 12-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
The OP raised a good question I even wondered. Even after being able to AP I think that, and maybe it's already been said but, simply that it's the case that almost nobody can quiet their mind enough to see 100% objectively into whatever the "astral plane" seems to be. The influence of the mind and it's dreams will never be completely gone and we being creative beings will always color our experience.

I can't explain allot of things even when I do go through them. The only thing in my experience that comes to mind regarding anything that comes close to what the OP brings up is that I was in this car wreck and I saw everything from their perspective. They all flew out the windows and died when the car flipped all over the place. I was in the middle in the back seat. I remember the street we were on and laying there on the ground watching the car keep rolling as I blacked out.

The incident was in the newspaper the next day. Same road I saw, same car, passed the same landmarks. 5 people in it and every one of them flew out and died on the road as the car kept going. Like I said, I was in the middle of the back seat so whoever that was seemed to be who I saw the incident through the eyes of.

Now you explain to me what that dynamic is and how it works? I can be equally as skeptical as the OP but when thigns like that happen you can no longer believe something "isn't" and you start to focus on the knowledge of "what is."

i see bad things happen to others- premonitions are what they are. Have you been taught to lucid dream by spirit yet?

Old 13-03-2012, 12:58 AM
Guide
Quote:
i see bad things happen to others- premonitions are what they are.

My deal is that it's in 'real time' or happening now/simultaneously.
Quote:
Have you been taught to lucid dream by spirit yet?

No. I am a natural lucid dreamer, nobody taught me.