Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-04-2013, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator
I usually fall asleep at night thinking about him day dreaming, Its calming.I have done this since I met him. The day dreams and stuff never get old. Or I think about cake and other food favorites. Less calories this way.lol
Old 10-04-2013, 03:57 AM
AutumnL

Yes I do too but never equated it to tf, seeing that he is somewhere on my mind and in my heart soul 24/7! That can be tiring and soothing lol
Old 10-04-2013, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator
Yeah,my thoughts for that dude is a 24h/7days a week. No wonder why we get sleepy.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
Yeah,my thoughts for that dude is a 24h/7days a week. No wonder why we get sleepy.

Oh lawd, you got that right!
Old 10-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist

Haha, good point!

the future's so bright

Old 10-04-2013, 04:35 PM
stephanie79

This sounds a little strange but I get really sleepy on my period? Because I just kinda day dream of me and who I believe to be my TF hanging out having fun being rad haha...

Also, when we last hanged out we got really tired? We were on a bench and we both said we were knackered! But as soon as I left him to get my train home I felt so dreamy!
Old 10-04-2013, 04:41 PM
Maximilia

I just realized this also happened in a way while I was literally near him.
But really...I think a more accurate description would be that I feel like I'm on drugs. Like I'm high - the only thing I can concentrate on being him. _-_
I don't even do drugs. So I have no idea how that feels for real - but from what I hear about it, the two can't be much different. Lol
Old 10-04-2013, 04:56 PM
stephanie79

Aww haha. Well, mine smokes weed and we were having a convo online and I was being just as silly as he was and he said I got contact highs lol

cute xo
Old 10-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Maximilia

XD very cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Dear Maximilia - first of all, I'm so glad to see you as newer member! Welcome!

Secondly, WOW! Thanks for suggesting this! I think in my own little world, and repeatedly get the "I'm-the-only-one" syndrome!

Yes! My TF is in the public sphere; so when I watch the movies he is in, I fall asleep! I've oftened questioned this, because it seemed to be such a regular pattern. And now you have posed this question ... and I say Yeah, me too!

Thanks so much for thinking of posting this question! I think "why" I do this is similar to what other members have said; my TF's energy is so soothing and comforting that I fall asleep like a baby in her safest, lovingest environment. cool!!!

Hahaha well thanks for the warm welcome - and YOU'RE welcome, yourself.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Master
I did during her concert in December-that is, afterwards during my 2 1/2 hour drive back home at night. I have a theory about why, but that will have to wait a little while longer...
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain