Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 04-09-2013, 01:58 PM
heartsmart

Name change

According to numerology, a name change could change our destiny around. Is this really true? My name is Elin, but I've always felt a strong attachment to the name Sasha, will it hurt my destiny if I change my name to this? I feel like Sasha, not Elin.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:05 AM
Master

Yes I do believe that the numbers your name adds up to can make a big difference in your life.

To try to make a very long explanation short - you need to understand that numerology cannot really be separated from astrology. Each astrological sign has its own planetary ruler; and each planet vibrates to a certain number. So whatever number(s) your name works out to will bring in the energies of the planets they represent.

For example: 9 in the # of the planet Mars, the ruler of Aries; 6 is the # of Venus, ruler of Taurus and Libra and so on.

There are a number of different systems of numerology but the best and truest one in my opinion is the old Chaldean system (which, if you're interested, can be found in Linda Goodman's book "Star Signs").

In this system, Elin would work out to be E=5, L=3, I=1, N=5; so that would be 5+3+1+5 which would = 14 and 4+1=5. In the Chaldean system 14 indicates there is a tendency for a lot of change in your life and you will be presented with challenges as you go through life. It warns not to be taken in by people who 'stretch the truth' or misrepresent things and relying on others may not work out well for you.

When you add the 1 and the 4 it comes to 5 and the number 5 vibrates to the planet Mercury which represents communication, movement and versatility. % people can, at times, be critical and don't like mistakes, either theirs or the mistakes of others. They often either like or experience change. They can be analytical, too.

Sasha S=3, A=1, S=3, H=5, A=1 which adds to 13 and 1+3=4. In the Chaldean system 13 is not an unlucky number although it can be a number of upheaval and transformation and change. 13 is associated with power. Unexpected issues and things can crop up in the life of a number 13 person who should learn to deal with change in a calm manner.

That's only part of the equation, though, as your surname will change these numbers but at least you know what these two first name are about. I would highly recommend you get Linda Goodman's book because besides the numerology section there are many other chapters which deal with other interesting things.

My daughter changed her name and used this system and her life did change for the better, quite amazingly so. I have also used this system and find it can change the energies coming into your life.

Jenny Crow
Old 06-09-2013, 08:53 PM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Yes I do believe that the numbers your name adds up to can make a big difference in your life.

To try to make a very long explanation short - you need to understand that numerology cannot really be separated from astrology. Each astrological sign has its own planetary ruler; and each planet vibrates to a certain number. So whatever number(s) your name works out to will bring in the energies of the planets they represent.

For example: 9 in the # of the planet Mars, the ruler of Aries; 6 is the # of Venus, ruler of Taurus and Libra and so on.

There are a number of different systems of numerology but the best and truest one in my opinion is the old Chaldean system (which, if you're interested, can be found in Linda Goodman's book "Star Signs").

In this system, Elin would work out to be E=5, L=3, I=1, N=5; so that would be 5+3+1+5 which would = 14 and 4+1=5. In the Chaldean system 14 indicates there is a tendency for a lot of change in your life and you will be presented with challenges as you go through life. It warns not to be taken in by people who 'stretch the truth' or misrepresent things and relying on others may not work out well for you.

When you add the 1 and the 4 it comes to 5 and the number 5 vibrates to the planet Mercury which represents communication, movement and versatility. % people can, at times, be critical and don't like mistakes, either theirs or the mistakes of others. They often either like or experience change. They can be analytical, too.

Sasha S=3, A=1, S=3, H=5, A=1 which adds to 13 and 1+3=4. In the Chaldean system 13 is not an unlucky number although it can be a number of upheaval and transformation and change. 13 is associated with power. Unexpected issues and things can crop up in the life of a number 13 person who should learn to deal with change in a calm manner.

That's only part of the equation, though, as your surname will change these numbers but at least you know what these two first name are about. I would highly recommend you get Linda Goodman's book because besides the numerology section there are many other chapters which deal with other interesting things.

My daughter changed her name and used this system and her life did change for the better, quite amazingly so. I have also used this system and find it can change the energies coming into your life.

Jenny Crow

Wow, I can see from what you wrote just how badly my current name is influencing my life actually. Weird how accurate it was.

My last name is Aspen, do you think this name is numerologically compatible with Sasha?

What about throwing in a middle name, such as Nohar, so my name would be Sasha Nohar Aspen. What will it look like in that case?
Old 07-09-2013, 05:20 AM
Master

OK - Sasha Aspen. So we know Sasha works out to be 13 and then 4. Aspen would work out to be 1+3+8+5+5 which would = 22. 22 is a Master number and isn't broken down at this point so Sasha Aspen would work out to be 35 (13 from the name Sasha and 22 from Aspen) and the meaning of a 35 is the same as 26 which relates to partnerships and the ability to help others but not always yourself. A 26 person can experience disappointments regarding their ambitions in life mostly because they were given bad advice or being in some kind of unhappy partnership. It would be necessary to build a strong foundation for yourself if you went with this name.

If you added Nohar as a middle name 5+7+1+2= 15 then 6 So Sasha Nohar Aspen would work out to Sasha 3+1+3+5+1=13=4 Nohar 5+7+5+1+2=20=2 Aspen 1+3+8+5+5 = 22 and 4+2+22=28 which is not a great karmic reward number. 28 is about having to start over again and again, for instance you might start a business and it won't work out so you start something else or change your mind and start going down a different life path.

The thing is - your birth numbers are an important part of the equation too, so I would really recommend you get that Linda Goodman book and you'll be able to play around with different names until you get one that attracts karmic rewards and other goodies.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:58 AM
heartsmart

I'll get this book, thanks for your help, I'm glad I felt the urge to ask on here, now I have many things to consider before making the name change x
Old 07-09-2013, 10:24 AM
heartsmart

I found this online, is it as valid as the book?

http://users4.jabry.com/chaldeannumerology/Numerology/
Old 08-09-2013, 03:59 AM
Master

My computer wouldn't let me in to the site because it said the site was involved in scams??? Sorry.

Jenny Crow
Old 08-09-2013, 07:40 AM
heartsmart

I didn't get that message but thanks for letting me know