Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-12-2010, 06:47 AM
seeker of wisdom

how do you know if you had a past life

A friend tolkd me that she read you can tell how many lives you lived by your birthday. If that is true then I am on my since I was born in january. Is there any truth to this? How can I find out for sure?
Old 22-12-2010, 07:07 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker of wisdom
A friend tolkd me that she read you can tell how many lives you lived by your birthday. If that is true then I am on my since I was born in january. Is there any truth to this? How can I find out for sure?

We can never find out for sure. We just imagine based on some religious stories but there is no evidence ,scienific or logical.

All you have to do is resort ty mythology.
Old 22-12-2010, 08:23 AM
Sangress

I know from flashbacks of memories and then seeking truth in them through facts and historical records.

Everyone's methods are different, so find what is best for you.
Old 22-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Experiencer
I know a few things about my past lives from conversations with my guides, and the number of them does not relate to my birthday in any way (what happens when we run out of months? ). It's actually not something I dwell on very much in my explorations of spirituality - there's a reason we don't remember them, and that is because we are here to create someone new and have new experiences, not dwell on the old ones.

If you want to know, the only thing you can really do is search inside yourself, meditate and ask for answers to be brought to you if it is appropriate for you to know them. It's likely you have had at least a few of them!
Old 22-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Master
For me it's who my spirit guides are, and I just feel it in my bones, like if I see a place on TV or go traveling IE when I was in the UK i felt very much at home I know I lived a past life there. Also interests, I have a huge fascination with Native Americans so I know I was a NAtive American in a past life, and I also have a huge huge huge fascination with the Titanic it draws out a lot of emotion for me so maybe I was on the titanic at one point.
Spiritlite.
Old 23-12-2010, 12:12 AM
seeker of wisdom

Thanks everyone your replies have been very helpful.
Old 23-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Master
Hope so Seeker...I'm sure there are more answers to come.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-12-2010, 01:48 AM
Master
seeker of wisdom - I did a past life regression with the regression CD produced by Dr. Brian Weiss. The CD is very hypnotic and I was able relax in a meditative state of mind to the degree that I could access a past life. If you are interested in getting more information about Dr. Weiss you can check out the website below. Good luck.

http://www.brianweiss.com/

Blackraven
Old 24-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker of wisdom
Does that mean I'm a rebel? lol. I was born on the 19th of February and I'm on my seventh. I believe that are better ways to tell, but then that might work for your friend so I can't knock it. Are you drawn to a certain time period? Do you feel as though you have feelings inside you that don't really belong to you? Do you read books and sometimes your head feels 'out of sync' or you find yourself wishing you were back there?
Old 24-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Sira

In my humble opinion, to be a human at these times on Earth means that a person has had numerous life experiences either on Earth or elsewhere, and I am pretty sure that a person inclined in any way to anything spiritual is a very old soul... =)
Maybe you could ask your guidance to reveal your past lives in your dreams (at least some nice ones, not all of them are beneficial to remember) or ask for signs that will lead you to the answer you seek.