Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 15-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Reposted from a different thread:

In short, I was brought up religious (although not oppressively) and was always a very creative, lonely but curious child. I had a difficult upbringing and as a teenager I fell into severe depression and physcial ill health. I was constantly searching for answers and by the time I hit my 20's Christianity just didn't work for me anymore. I fell upon Reiki by accidentl, a brief marriage broke down and I started seeing a Shamanic homeopath. It all developed from there. It has not been linear by any means - my development would speed up some years and then others would go by without any thought to the spiritual. From about a year and a half ago, perhaps 2 years, I have become a lot more whole and rooted in my spiritual self, despite painful external circumstances.

To expand on this, I was always full of love. I was brought up in an emotionally repressed home yet I was a loving child and wrote emotions into stories because I didn't have the connections I craved in real life. In my teens I transferred the need for love onto teachers and later therapists. In recent years I have realised the spiritual love and connection that exists within myself and to the rest of humanity. I always had it, but now I understand it.
Old 22-08-2011, 04:13 PM
youknowyouwaantit

I have posted here only once before and I love it that I found this site.What started my spiritual Journey was On Jan 13 this year my daughter passed away at the age of 26 years she choose a hard path in live drugs I tried everything to help her nothing worked the addiction was to strong.I had no idea she passed away until the following day as she had went off to the city to go to a treatment center well she left the treatment center and hit the streets again and said she would call me the night she passed as I stated I had no idea she died.I went to bed as usual and I had a dream her boyfriend who had passed 11 month previous to her he came to me and he took me to this place it was like beautiful mountains so green my daughter was with us but I couldn't see her or hear her but the boyfriend said to me she was with him and he was bringing to this place where she would have to stay for awhile then she would move on.I woke up shortly after that and thought how strange of a dream to dream of my daughters deceased boyfriend as I was having my morning coffee and watching the news I saw a body of a unidetified female was found and I knew it was her