Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-02-2024, 07:52 PM
Master

Conscious OBE and a message given

My hard work is paying back, another conscious out of body experience, difficult but a success.

I was really tired and decided to go to sleep but before falling sleep meditate a little, after a while I noticed I am very sleepy and changed my position in bed, and at that very time I knew my body is falling asleep and I can float out, just like that, well not really.

Suddenly I found myself in blackness, still sensing my body, but stuck in this blackness, I had the thought to leave the body and so I found myself floating upwards towards the ceiling, in the moment I hit the ceiling, blackness again, lost all vision.

Fear came over me, all sorts of scenarios, what if I am going to be stuck here forever, what if I can't wake up, and so on and so forth, so decided to go back to the body and back I was but still asleep, so under sleep paralysis.

So I tried my luck again, once again floated upwards and this time I made in my parent's house, barely, barely been able to keep my vision stable and not lose it again. I decided to visit my cousin's city and in the moment I was passing through the window to go outside, lost vision again, it seems that for some reason when I pass through object I lose vision.

This time things got difficult, I was hearing this sound very similar with the OM sound, then I noticed that I am vibrating, that's when I started so lose my sense of self, spin around, feeling like I am falling into a black hole, and once again fear came over me, and once again all sorts of mental scenarios.

I knew there's nothing I can do and let go in that very moment things got more stable and I found myself watching these circle rainbows in that blackness and I thought to myself I did it, I really did, went so far that I have no idea where I am so focused hard to go back into the body and back I was.

I noticed my body is still under sleep paralysis and I also noticed my cat sleeping in my bed, which really was, but I felt her being as if connected with my being, I felt its life force, then I focused even harder to wake up and awake I was but before waking up I heard a male voice say to me: You have been Tugberk..

Craaazy!! This is a Turkish word ( I had no idea, I googled this now ) and it has a long description of it's meaning, but it basically mean someone courageous. Is there someone from Turkey here or who know about the Turkish culture to provide more insight? Thank you!

I hope this is inspiring you to also purse this without fear, I am doing it!
Old 22-02-2024, 08:48 PM
Master
Interesting read-A few things that may be worth trying-if you make a set of big cards with big bold shape symbols on,say twenty cards of circle,square,triangle,crescent,waves ,so you have four of each,then blindly chose one and place it face up on a shelf or something above head height,when you project you can try to check what it is and if you manage it it will give you some confirmation you were not dreaming. You could add different colours to the cards just to see how they appear to your astral as my colours are usually different in the astral. You could also put more cards up there so you know its not a lucky guess.
When I am miles away out of the physical and think I cannot get back I try really hard to move my physical index finger and when I manage it I am back immediately.
Another test you can try,but please don't google it prior to trying it, is to find a mirror in your home whilst projecting and look in it checking the details of the astral face,All the best.
Old 28-02-2024, 11:48 AM
Master

@Podshell Well, for me it's easy, dreams often just happen, lucid dreams, out of body experiences usually have a starting point, where I leave the body and the moment I wake up or decide to go back to the body on my own.
Old 04-03-2024, 09:46 PM
Master

Few hours ago I had an out of body experience where I was visiting some towns in my country but what was truly fascinating was that everything was made of this beautiful golden light.

So so beautiful.. it brings me back to the experience of seeing the Inner Sun..
Old 19-04-2024, 02:02 AM
Guide
Lol! Funny and interesting.
Old 19-04-2024, 09:29 AM
Guide
Hi Thatman, I am turkish. Tuğberk is a turkish male first name. I don't know what it means. Even if it has a meaning it is only used as a first name.

It is pronounced as in here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_3WJKarkUI

When I read your post I noticed that you always sounded like a turkish guy to me.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by green1 : 19-04-2024 at 12:18 PM.
Old 19-04-2024, 12:55 PM
Master

@green1 Hi there! I am actually from Eastern Europe.

I heard it in my native language this is how I remembered it and each letter that makes it, otherwise I would have not remembered for in other experiences I also heard Russian, German, Latin, and even a Native Americans language and forgot everything, in my experiences I spoke like really well, when I woke up I forgot most of the words.

Thank you for your help! Who knows maybe I've been turkish in some life