Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-09-2012, 04:13 PM
chiquitita

TF are literally THE TWINS?

I have found that my twin and I are literally 'twins' in every aspect of being - emotional, mental, spiritual and physical - it's such a 'geometric' congruence that is hard to describe by words.
We have the same view on life in general, same kind of manner, same type of events in the same periods of life, equal ability and creative talent, way of thinking and conclusion, same kind of intellect, I am doing the exact type of service to others as he does, we use the same means in expressing ourselves, I agree with every single word he speaks and I clearly find myself speaking it, we even look alike so much (from eye color, with ideal ratio of height, same hair color, even a haircut, to face expressions, facial, body shape, posture, walk, even teeth...). I think I am reliving all emotions he ever had in the exact chemical way. Would you say something about 'TF - THE REAL TWINS' before I go nuts ?!?
Old 13-09-2012, 04:39 PM
sesheta

I agree with every single word he speaks and I clearly find myself speaking it

This is the only line that causes me some concern....just because someone is your TF, does not mean you have to (or should) agree with everything they think or say. Each of you is an individual person with their own beliefs.....Personally, I would find it extremely boring if my TF agreed on every single thing all the time.....
Just my perspective....
Old 13-09-2012, 05:00 PM
chiquitita

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I agree with every single word he speaks and I clearly find myself speaking it

This is the only line that causes me some concern....just because someone is your TF, does not mean you have to (or should) agree with everything they think or say. Each of you is an individual person with their own beliefs.....Personally, I would find it extremely boring if my TF agreed on every single thing all the time.....
Just my perspective....

Well, you know, I'm not so good at expressing myself with words like some of you are. I didn't want to say like I see myself repeating every word he say, nodding with my head and saying yes, yes, yes...It is more like I completely understand and agree with his beliefs and way of thinking, feeling like I'll attach to his words so easily and that we could learn from each other so much.
We are individual persons, but I wouldn't find it boring if we have the same themes for conversation. Maybe that would mean that we have overcome words in term of medium for communication. I really ask myself sometimes - do TF need existing 'tools' for communication at all?
Old 13-09-2012, 05:15 PM
sesheta

Ah, I think I understand better now - thank you
And no, I don't think TF's usually need words at all to communicate! My TF and I can speak volumes simply by looking in each other's eyes, or we can tell what the other is thinking/feeling before either of us says a word!
Old 13-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Experiencer
This made me smile, laugh. I never feel like my words come out right or are understood as I mean them, especially with him! In fact, actual, verbal communication sometimes is a big obstacle with us, one of the few problems we have. Yet we've always been able to feel each other's moods and communicate with just looks a lot of times and have had some telepathic experience too. (we use to also communicate great physically. lol. )

Just made me feel better, understand, is all.
Old 13-09-2012, 09:12 PM
Master

I hate my tf

Today I feel like I hate my tf, because he is acting like a child.. and if I open my heart to him.. and when he starts to take things with his mind not with his heart..then he feels like he can control me.. that I have open myself to him.. childlish!
But I am this kind of person that, if I feel anger then its going to extreme, then I am really, really mad.. like now for example..

is it normal?maybe he somehow pushing my buttons that makes me angry? How can this be you love and hate a person with the same intensity?
Old 13-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Master

sorry. I wanted to create a new topic.. ooops!

I am really really sorry... :(
Old 13-09-2012, 09:53 PM
chiquitita

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
sorry. I wanted to create a new topic.. ooops!

I am really really sorry... :(

Really?
Vraiment?
Wirklich?