Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-05-2012, 06:19 PM
soul whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
Ok I'm moving at lightening speed right now with the realizations I'm having so I'm just going to express them here - if they resonate - great, if not that's ok too just bare with me :)

With this latest acceptance and release which began taking place a week ago - I've almost been subconsciously holding my breathe waiting for the storm to come again - I may be counting my chickens before they hatch but I don't think the storm is going to be quite so turbulent anymore :)

What I mean is for most of my life I've been driven by my emotions - I wear my heart on my sleeve so to speak - throughout this journey I have learnt to literally observe my ego at work and the emotions that come as a result of my ego...

I feel so calm right now almost to the point of feeling empty - not in sadness just empty and I realized I am SO use to riding the emotional sea it has become normal for me....

This time I'm in calmer waters and I think this is where we are all suppose to be - I am no longer controlled by emotional body - I'm no longer battling the current I'm going with the flow :)

And it feels really peaceful here
WoW you guys...same here...calm, peace and letting it all be and evolve as it wants to and as it should...it also comes from a realization that whatever happens in this lifetime I know that, come what may, we will be together in the end....my heart is swelling with love and acceptance...and a deep knowing...
funny thing is...now I have 'relaxed' my sc is reaching out more...but I know and accept that he's just letting me know, reassuring me of his love...I have no expectations...I'm just letting it be and enjoying this feeling of unconditional love....I do not need anything else...this is bliss...
sending you all my love..what a lovely energy this forum has right now :))
Old 07-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Loving_Soul

I am LOVING the calm state of love people are experiencing right now - the more we learn to swim in these waters the more we will continue finding clarity.

Much love to everyone who has participated on this thread - it has a soothing gentle touch and it's wonderful :)
Old 08-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
-
I feel so calm right now almost to the point of feeling empty - not in sadness just empty and I realized I am SO use to riding the emotional sea it has become normal for me....

This time I'm in calmer waters and I think this is where we are all suppose to be - I am no longer controlled by emotional body - I'm no longer battling the current I'm going with the flow :)

And it feels really peaceful here

wow i've been on an intense journey too so many crazy things, experiences
finalized with a healing of past lives

and this is how i feel right now
im letting him go to take as long as he needs to work on stuff however the energy from him is VERY intense at the moment i can almsot feel himin the physical and his touch in mediation
Old 08-05-2012, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
and this is how i feel right now
im letting him go to take as long as he needs to work on stuff however the energy from him is VERY intense at the moment i can almsot feel himin the physical and his touch in mediation

Yes, ditto to this. We had an experience last night that really brought us closer than we've ever been before and now it feels like he's almost physically close. It's intense...putting it mildly.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Tesla

Quote:
Originally Posted by niki74
Thank you LS for the clarification...it does make sense. I will try it today and see how I go (well I supposed that I need to try it everyday )...but I tell you..its really hard not to react to what I am feeling from him.

I'm sure your TF will respond when the timing is right- have faith Niki74...
Old 12-05-2012, 03:59 PM
niki74

Tesla,

I have no doubt that one day he will respond, specially since I feel him start reconnecting with me ... the more peace and unconditional love I feel and send him, the closer I feel he gets.

I just hope that he, as you say, has faith too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I'm sure your TF will respond when the timing is right- have faith Niki74...
Old 12-05-2012, 04:08 PM
niki74

Thank you to all that have posted on this thread! I am so amazed at all the love and great energy that you all have. Your advise has been so useful!! I find myself in such a great spiritual place. All I feel is love, not just for my TF but for humanity. I have began to use many of your advices...visualising, meditation, breathing, letting go.....and every single one of them has helped. I even feel reconnecting with God!!!

Thank you again everyone!!!!

Big hugs, peace and light to you all! :)