Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 10-05-2023, 12:50 AM
Master

Merci
Old 11-05-2023, 03:46 AM
Knower

In our practice, all these phnomenon happen NATURALLY and without any intentions. Actually, on the contrary from your way, any intention is forbidden to be used, we need to respect the way as it should be without any interference from the mind. When the time comes, it happens, and it happens everytimes you were sitting. The lights will fulfill your body later when the time comes as well. We don't change the pace of its development by using any intention.
For your reference.
Old 11-05-2023, 06:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYACMT
In our practice, all these phnomenon happen NATURALLY and without any intentions.

That's your opinion, I am follower of the words "If you knock at God's door, God will answer you, eventually, you just keep knocking" which have proven very valuable to me. Of course, many of my experiences happen naturally, if not, most of them, but meditating while setting a certain intent is very powerful and those who had done and do this know very well.
Old 11-05-2023, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Actually, on the contrary from your way, any intention is forbidden to be used, we need to respect the way as it should be without any interference from the mind.

This is precisely why I prefer to be careful with sharing experiences. You get people interpreting your experience through their own spiritual beliefs, or even giving out warnings.
Old 11-05-2023, 07:40 AM
Master

Quote:
In our practice, all these phnomenon happen NATURALLY and without any intentions. Actually, on the contrary from your way, any intention is forbidden to be used, we need to respect the way as it should be without any interference from the mind. When the time comes, it happens, and it happens everytimes you were sitting. The lights will fulfill your body later when the time comes as well. We don't change the pace of its development by using any intention.
For your reference.

When I meditated a lot, there is a spiritual power there that transcends words as anyone who seriously meditates knows...

In terms of intention, it's a tricky one to debate.

I think there is intent but the core manifestation is from joy and love - and therein, there is innocence. So even within intent, it is innocent and probably curious.

For example, a child might want to understand something and I'm guessing a meditation in silence can sometimes reveal things - although yes not at will necessarily.

ThatMan's explorations are things I am not very familiar with - I assume it is some astral phenomena but I know not what it is. I assume there are others who do, but I would not intefere, and also admire who he is.

Intention in Buddhism is the seed of karma itself so it is undoubtedly powerful IMO. What is your intention?

Even by sharing these words that you share so graciously, you are manifesting intention.

So I think it is subtle to speak of this or that and I respect all practitioners of spirit and love.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:44 AM
Master
As I said in #4, I cannot comment on ThatMan’s experience. What I’ve ‘seen’ by so becoming in definitiveness upon identity dropping away, felt as clearly as a dead leaf falls off a tree, is the white light of Self, in a singularity, alive, aglow, at peace, renewing itself within itself, with no coming or going or doing to be done and feeling complete. There and thus, I alone Am, in pure beingness.

I’m happy that we share our experiences as validations which lower mind always needs to steady our resolve, whenever we hit a plateau.
Old 12-05-2023, 04:33 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
...meditating while setting a certain intent is very powerful and those who had done and do this know very well.

Yes, I know and I agree that setting a certain intent while meditating is very powerful, but the concerns regarding why we don't do that is we don't know at all that whether the intent was a Right intent or it was setted at the Right time considering the physical and mental conditions of the body as well as considering the stages of people's meditation. If not, something may goes wrong and be difficult to be corrected.

Anyway, this is just a sharing of our experiences and for your reference only.
Old 12-05-2023, 04:55 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
... What is your intention?

Even by sharing these words that you share so graciously, you are manifesting intention.

What is my intention? Well, to be very frankly speaking, Thatman has been in an advanced stage according to his description of experience, and I know some persons at his stage went wrong as I said in my last reply. So my shared words could be deemed as a kind remind, and it is just for reference and sharing purpose, if anyone find it is nonsense, just skip it. :微笑:
Old 12-05-2023, 07:18 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
This is precisely why I prefer to be careful with sharing experiences. You get people interpreting your experience through their own spiritual beliefs, or even giving out warnings.
You can ignore comments that don't align with your way of thinking, but if someone says "that's a warning for me", it's always good to know, isn't it?

You then decide in which reference frame you align with, but to me that's good to know.

If you set intents, don't go to acupuncture clinics
If you drink wine don't go to the mosque
If you take drugs / intoxicate with alcohol don't post on spiritualforums
Old 13-05-2023, 02:08 PM
Molearner

Quote:
For your reference.

Lyacmt,

For me this is the only way to meditateā€¦..especially forbidding intention. Difficult for me to not believe that intention is ego drivenā€¦..