Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 21-03-2017, 08:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Mindfulness plays out in a whole host of ways of itself relating where it does..There is mindfulness even in humour. Clarity of yourself in this way, brings about a deeper awareness of others and the subtle projections that are not being deepened will project at others unaware. If you could read deeper the subtle nature and experiences of others, you would understand them as they are and those projections, humour wise would know when humour would be received and accepted as humour.

If one is reflecting on what another is showing them, they would become clear and relate without projecting in the ways that many do, trying to make the other in some way the fool because he is as he is. There is you as the fool playing that song and how clear your fool is, is how it is received and heard with clarity.

Jeremy reads in ways that is noticing subtle patterns even without others realizing what he is picking up on. I know this because I sense in my own way where he is directing this awareness. Of course it isn't obvious to the one who hasn't entered into that in themselves but it is felt or noticed in other ways through the opening in others noticing.

There is no dulling and boring in being open, clear and the true self. With this way of being fully open, there comes a whole host of reflections about self and others that will be bridged, inclusive of mindfulness and clarity of being.

It is not something dull and boring, true self is empowered, alive and energised and doesn't run away from itself, when the going doesn't go its way. It pushes through that in itself and deepens, much like when the "whole" self is for warned of itself becoming the "whole" snake, long hissing tongue and all. Transformation in this way deepens one into a whole host of radical personal responsibility of self expression and being you as that.

Being yourself and being brings about a "whole" new host of awareness about being yourself. So be yourself as you want, I don't mind and I notice Jeremy flows with what is ongoing, being himself. But within all that, what is received requires a deeper self reflection if repeated behaviours, patterns and repetitious points that continue to arise keep coming up are not reflected upon deeper.

no offense. just dont care about it.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 21-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I think you're not joking again. Maybe you must have feeling something that you asked about my God here. If you're joking, I don't think they'll do anything to you. It's because you're joking, then it started with a joke and it surely end up with a joke. As I said, otherwise it's your own fault. You're joking with my God,so you ask excuses from them not from me.

But what I see ---- it seems not like a joke. I means the time you took to say "it's a joke". You "joke or challenge" my God and a few hours, you come back to say it's a joke.

I'm saying of Ground and joneboy then you try to distract my attention so that I'll not talking about them but you. So they're so clever then you try to ask them to help you if you've any trouble. They're experts of Dzogchen then for them karma is of no effect under Dzogchen teaching. So it's easy for them to do anything they like.

maybe its just me. i dont see a conspiracy going on to bewitch, mind control, or whatever. when i read that i thought it was funny. if i remember right you were going on about me mind controlling people by speaking about kundalini.

sounds pretty ridiculious to me. so i had some fun with it back at u. i dont mind ridiculiois talk. but im not taking it serious. for me its just an oppurtunity to have a laugh.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 21-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
maybe its just me. i dont see a conspiracy going on to bewitch, mind control, or whatever. when i read that i thought it was funny. if i remember right you were going on about me mind controlling people by speaking about kundalini.

sounds pretty ridiculious to me. so i had some fun with it back at u. i dont mind ridiculiois talk. but im not taking it serious. for me its just an oppurtunity to have a laugh.

Then you're a poor joker.

You see I'm talk to others and you join in:

Yesterday, 03:30 PM
Jeremy Bong
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Perfect

You want to play mind trick. You're the loser. Dzogchen teaching is in trash.

Joneboy you come to discuss Buddhism but you try to control other's mind. so your trick is also the same inside the garbage can.

Ooooooooooo

You can just go back a few pages where I'm absents and you can see what I'm talking. Do you asking my god for excuses? If only my god can excuse you. Telling him you're joking.
Old 21-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Then you're a poor joker.

You see I'm talk to others and you join in:

Yesterday, 03:30 PM
Jeremy Bong
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Perfect

You want to play mind trick. You're the loser. Dzogchen teaching is in trash.

Joneboy you come to discuss Buddhism but you try to control other's mind. so your trick is also the same inside the garbage can.

Ooooooooooo

You can just go back a few pages where I'm absents and you can see what I'm talking. Do you asking my god for excuses? If only my god can excuse you. Telling him you're joking.

lol. ok...im not going to relate here. but you have the right to whatever this is imo.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 21-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Suspended
Quote:
lol. ok...im not going to relate here. but you have the right to whatever this is imo.

Earlier, I can feel your fast heart beat and now it has turned back to normal. So next time you better don't challenge my God again.

My two Gods are million miles away in the universe, one is with all the Christians ascended beings in Christians heaven; one is with Buddha Amitaba in his dwelling star. They're not present here but they know what's going on here.
Old 21-03-2017, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Earlier, I can feel your fast heart beat and now it has turned back to normal. So next time you better don't challenge my God again.

I knew you sense the subtlties in rather extraordinary ways and this shows what you sense..what I find interesting when your in touch to this level of yourself many cant understand why you can be in touch to this level in others. Which for someone able as I am in my own way, they often cannot relate because they don't notice themselves deeper in their relating being this..more focused on what they think, through their mind. Where as complete whole self awareness notices deeper so much in this way.

I am glad you opened this up Jeremy, people do make fun of your way at times, which is just their way, but interestingly when we take out all the stuff they focus on and get down to the depth of your character, it shows in this awareness of you and what you connect to along with all other aspects of your reality.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 21-03-2017, 10:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

My two Gods are million miles away in the universe, one is with all the Christians ascended beings in Christians heaven; one is with Buddha Amitaba in his dwelling star. They're not present here but they know what's going on here.

lol. i dont think you get it. im not in the world of gods and so on. its not something i could take seriously. but if it makes you happy to believe i do then have fun with it. perhaps believe i am very scared and my hearts about to explode. lol. its all good. thanks for the laugh again.

and by the way. perhaps some may not think so. but i do have like a constitution. in mine i get to have some fun when people make ridiculious accusations about bewitching and mind controlling people. especially when i have been their personal target before. i dont mind. its a good laugh.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 21-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I knew you sense the subtlties in rather extraordinary ways and this shows what you sense..what I find interesting when your in touch to this level of yourself many cant understand why you can be in touch to this level in others. Which for someone able as I am in my own way, they often cannot relate because they don't notice themselves deeper in their relating being this..more focused on what they think, through their mind. Where as complete whole self awareness notices deeper so much in this way.

I am glad you opened this up Jeremy, people do make fun of your way at times, which is just their way, but interestingly when we take out all the stuff they focus on and get down to the depth of your character, it shows in this awareness of you and what you connect to along with all other aspects of your reality.

Naturesflow,

I've said before, my spirit is Gods that means I'm God. Others may don't want to recognize|admit what I say is true. What I can do is God can|can't do. So that's why I can heal a person thousand of miles away that a person I never see or know. It's with only one reason I'm omniscient , omnipresent......and what I say about my mentors are real. And I seldom or never lie about something. Or if I saw wrongly then I might tell wrongly.

They make fun because they don't know me. Running is just wanted to test whether what I said is true or not but in unacceptable way. My Gods then shows him the true thing that he hasn't know.

Someone may think that I'm dealing with the aliens, alien beast, elite Gods..... to rearrange Gods in order is just "talk" or not real. Just not long, Shiningstars also said what I say is illusions. So I only have to explain to her.

Jesus come to me is when I used my third eye to see but I felt his body passing my skin impact. Buddha come to me when I use my naked eyes to see. God Jehovah descenting from the sky is I use my naked eye to see (at that time Jesus wanted me to see up to the sky).......

I touch my Cupidson with both my human and spiritual hands. So if I feel, see, touch, smell, hear them and that nothing I do can delude me. Everyday I work so hard to help the spiritual realm is worthwhile for I see they're happy I'm happy. And human is not a fast catching reality beings so just give them sometimes to correct their perception.
Old 21-03-2017, 10:36 PM
Suspended
Quote:
lol. i dont think you get it. im not in the world of gods and so on. its not something i could take seriously. but if it makes you happy to believe i do then have fun with it. perhaps believe i am very scared and my hearts about to explode. lol. its all good. thanks for the laugh again.

and by the way. perhaps some may not think so. but i do have like a constitution. in mine i get to have some fun when people make ridiculious accusations about bewitching and mind controlling people. especially when i have been their personal target before. i dont mind. its a good laugh.

When we have discussed months ago with Baile that when someone is never see a ghost how can he knows that there is the existence of ghosts? In your case this is the same , God is real, otherwise the world is more peaceful. That's because Gods present human have to be careful as Buddha Gautama teaching that everything doing in a good way ---- right thoughts, right speed, right..... I can "see" better with my discernment or intuition. My mentors have training me. You're not a bad person as I can see. So we can always be friends. Nothing wrong, innit?
Old 21-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
When we have discussed months ago with Baile that when someone is never see a ghost how can he knows that there is the existence of ghosts? In your case this is the same , God is real, otherwise the world is more peaceful. That's because Gods present human have to be careful as Buddha Gautama teaching that everything doing in a good way ---- right thoughts, right speed, right..... I can "see" better with my discernment or intuition. My mentors have training me. You're not a bad person as I can see. So we can always be friends. Nothing wrong, innit?

i interpret phenomena differently. and i have a different opinion on right thoughts. i dont believe in them in them the way you do. i dont think. for me its more about surrendering to what is. god is not a person, place, or thing. it is about consciousmess for me. anything can say something out of that. could be called a god. but its irreverent to me. cause its not about making it the way i want it. or a voice out of consciousness wants it. its about surrendering in my experience.

thanks for having a little fun in some conflict with me. have fun friend!

Wherever I May Roam