Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-11-2015, 04:32 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
I heard information from an extremely reliable, recommended-through-close-friends, frighteningly accurate clairvoyant tonight. But the information and instructions gave me felt extremely off. Essentially, she recommended I immediately let go of something that's catalyzed positive spiritual growth for me.

I was initially devastated, but mostly just confused. And angry. I trust that she's hearing information, but she said she was getting it from my guardian... Could someone have been disguising themselves and somehow tricking her? Can a dark entity cloak itself with light that much?

I would call it denial, but really, I'm just more confused and concerned. She was just so insistent on me letting go of something that lets my soul literally blossom... She can't even give me a reading until I let this go.

Could she have been being misled by someone with dark intentions claiming to be my guardian?

Sister I sent you a PM regarding this topic. Please consider what I have said.
Old 08-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
I wonder if those claiming "spirit attacks" consider the possibility of mental illness or the possibility of a self-created illusion with psychosomatic effects.

wow... everybody thinks i'm a troll lol....

everywhere i go i get banned because they think i am a troll...

this site is the only site that have not banned me yet which surprise me, and i am happy because i need help, and nobody is helping me.

When people use medical term all there doing is slowing down the progress, and i've been trying to seek help for a long time, and it's getting really old and tiring for me to have to give evident, and proof to make people believe me.

about the self created illusion yes it is because i am paranoid, and ocd so yea probably because i invited it, and got it to go there, and i am trying to train my mind not to think anything negative like stay positive, and everything.
Old 08-11-2015, 05:49 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artyop

this site is the only site that have not banned me yet which surprise me, and i am happy because i need help, and nobody is helping me.

When people use medical term all there doing is slowing down the progress, and i've been trying to seek help for a long time, and it's getting really old and tiring for me to have to give evident, and proof to make people believe me.

about the self created illusion yes it is because i am paranoid, and ocd so yea probably because i invited it, and got it to go there, and i am trying to train my mind not to think anything negative like stay positive, and everything.

PM me with details if you like. My guide Bartholomew is a good listener.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:

I don't think you're a troll. I simply think there may be possibilities which you may not have fully considered which may be a bit more plausible. It's always easier to blame something outside of oneself, but perhaps not always as realistic.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:13 PM
Master

Quote:

about the self created illusion yes it is because i am paranoid,

paranoid and ocd so yea probably because i invited it, and got it to go there, and i am trying to train my mind not to think anything negative like stay positive, and everything.

Artyop....YOU ARE NOT PARANOID..AND YOU DO NOT HAVE OCD...

THE TWO SYMPTOMS THAT I MENTIONED ABOVE ↑↑ ARE DISCREETLY PLACED INTO YOUR MIND BY THE VERY SAME SPIRITUAL BEINGS THAT ARE HARASSING AND ATTACKING YOU CONSTANTLY 24/7 .

AND YOU DID NOT INVITE THEM INTO YOUR LIFE EITHER. ....THEY, DESIDED TO ATTACK AND TREAT YOU THE WAY THEY DO...
.( THESE SPIRITS ATTACKING YOU), HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, WHATSOEVER !!!!!

AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE WITH YOUR PROBLEMS, THERE ARE LITERALLY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH SPIRIT ATTACK WHO ARE TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS TO THE FACT.....

AND I CAN STATE THAT QUITE CATEGORICALLY. .....BECAUSE I SPEAK FROM MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Artyop....YOU ARE NOT PARANOID..AND YOU DO NOT HAVE OCD...

THE TWO SYMPTOMS THAT I MENTIONED ABOVE ↑↑ ARE DISCREETLY PLACED INTO YOUR MIND BY THE VERY SAME SPIRITUAL BEINGS THAT ARE HARASSING AND ATTACKING YOU CONSTANTLY 24/7 .

AND YOU DID NOT INVITE THEM INTO YOUR LIFE EITHER. ....THEY, DESIDED TO ATTACK AND TREAT YOU THE WAY THEY DO...
.( THESE SPIRITS ATTACKING YOU), HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, WHATSOEVER !!!!!

AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE WITH YOUR PROBLEMS, THERE ARE LITERALLY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH SPIRIT ATTACK WHO ARE TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS TO THE FACT.....

AND I CAN STATE THAT QUITE CATEGORICALLY. .....BECAUSE I SPEAK FROM MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.

Wow, you're really helping on the paranoia front.

This kind of pseudo-spiritual diagnosis (I'll be sensitive and refrain from calling it nonsense, although I believe it probably deserves to be) should be duly ignored. Instead of fear mongering, how about offering a solution of some kind?
Old 09-11-2015, 03:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Wow, you're really helping on the paranoia front.

This kind of pseudo-spiritual diagnosis (I'll be sensitive and refrain from calling it nonsense, although I believe it probably deserves to be) should be duly ignored. Instead of fear mongering, how about offering a solution of some kind?

Vicnce ...
The issues (symptoms) that I spoke about in my reply to Artyop, will become very much a truthful reality for you when you transition into a life as a full time spiritual being, without any way of being energetically connected to your physical earth body any more.

And when that time comes you will see the truth, and wish to express your apologies towards myself (and any one else that you may have tried to to assist with your truth)....
And I guarantee that you will also actively seek me out tirelessly untill you have done exactly that.

Untill then you will not believe it as a truth, as i do, because you more than likely you have not had the most grueling most devastatingly cruel acts, knowingly perpetrated upon you as I have had, for as long as I can remember.

And the next that time you are astraly traveling, maybe you could spend some lengthy quality time trying to get to the bottom of the truth behind it all.... (and I mean the real truth...the truth as in the eyes of our creators reality...and not your own truth within your reality)

Vince, I have read alot of your truth....as in your reality......and I can tell you, that the real truth is being kept well out of your grasp of your understanding, for reasons unknown to you at this point in time....reasons that I am fully well aware of....you can believe it or not.

And ill also tell you, that there has been quite a lot of people become members of this forum for the sole reason of getting to the bottom of there spiritual attack from dark spiritual beings, and hopefully finding a cure.....BUT each and every one of them have not been helped by any other member of this forum and have departed the forum in the same, if not worse condition. .... AND I DO KNOW THAT AS A FACT.

Vince,, I have seen dark spiritual beings, the kind that are so depleted in colour shape and form, THE KIND THAT HAVE REAPED AS THEY HAVE SOWN, AND WHOM ARE IN THIS DEPLORABLE CONDITION, BECAUSE THEIR SOULS HAVE BEEN ANSWERING TO ONE OF THE CREATORS GREAT LAWS OF HIS UNIVERSE...A LAW THAT WORKS TO THE FULLEST, UNTILL THESE DARK SPIRITUAL BEINGS HAVE DEPLETED TO SUCH AN EXTENT THAT THE SPIRITUAL BEING CAN BE REMOVED FROM PERSONS LIKE MYSELF, BECAUSE THEY CAN NO LONGER KEEP THE ENERGETIC CONNECTION TO THEIR HUMAN HOST, STRONG ENOUGH ANY MORE, AND WILL BE REMOVED BY A COMPETENT LOVING SPIRITUAL BEING, AND NOT REMOVED BY ANY NHUMAN BEING WHOM THINKS HE OR SHE HAS THE SPIRITUAL ABILITIES TO DO SO THEM SELVES.

AND THAT WILL ALSO BECOME A TRUTH TO YOU ONE DAY....A TRUTH AS IN THE CREATORS REALITY, AND NOT AS IN YOUR REALITY AS YOU BELEIVE IT TO BE AT THIS POINT IN TIME FOR YOURSELF.

I could write so very much on what I have experienced at the hands of DARK SPIRITUAL BEINGS 24/7 MOMENT BY MOMENT......

BUT THERE IS NO POINT AS YOU WOULD NOT BELEIVE A WORD I TYPE......SO IT WOULD SEEM.

So ill stop now.

NEIL.
Old 09-11-2015, 06:15 AM
Master

Quote:
I was under attack by a spirit, and it kept saying i will die, and being very aggressive, it happen to me 4 days ago... it was relentless it was attacking me so bad.

then I kept asking am I going to die it kept saying yes, and then it finally attack me and my heart started to beat irregular and i started to panic, and everything freaking out asking everybody i know to pray for me...

then i read something that saved my life it says that i have full control and nothing have power over me so it show me how to get rid of it by asking spirit guide to help, and write down name on the paper with list of who the people is, and i wrote it down, and i said the name then my spirit guide show me who it is in perfect clear detail, and i ask the spirit guide to remove it, and it did...

it saved my life i think i was dying i don't know... but i am still alive today so I was being deceive, and it tried to tell me i am gonna die...

the next day my heart was hurting, and it was how bad the attack was ...

it started out with crown chraka blockage and it was pounding my head so bad and it was intense so i google, and found something and this link is what saved my life.

http://www.earthenergyhealings.com/b...e-crown-chakra

My final saying is yes even the elected can be deceive do not believe in every spirits test all spirits.

It is possible this spirit did not deceive me it was telling the truth, and trying to save my life, but i am not sure because the spirit that attack my head is the one that said i am going to die, and my guide said it is from somebody else an another spirit...

so it probably either saved my life by warning me, or it was jealous of the other spirits.... I notice if you have more than one it come from other people, or other thing somebody spirits fight each other to try to get rid of one an another. Now i feel at peace and i still have that spirit that attack my crown, but it is not attacking, or threatening anymore, and the one that attack my heart was from an another spirit from a person i know.
Hi Artyop,

Whether it was really a dark entity or a negative condition of your mind or physical body, these kind of issues can be solved and prevented by practicing equanimity.
Regulated practice of meditation is a proven means to develop equanimity.

To make sure the problems are not caused by bodily ailments, you should also visit the doctor.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:02 AM
Master

QUOTE SERRAO.....YOU SAY THIS...↓↓↓↓.

Whether it was really a dark entity or a negative condition of your mind or physical body, these kind of issues can be solved and prevented by practicing equanimity.
Regulated practice of meditation is a proven means to develop equanimity.

SERRAO......YES EQUANIMITY CAN WORK, .....BUT ONLY IF THE DARK SPIRITUAL BEINGS ALLOW A PERSON TO PRACTICE EQUANIMITY,

BECAUSE IF THE DARK ONES DECIDE TO REALY STEP IT UP, THEIR CRUELTY CAN NOT BE OVERCOME.

LETS SAY IF THEY DECIDE TO LAY YOU FLAT ON YOUR BACK AND IN TOTAL UNBEARABLE PAIN,.....I WOULD THEN SUGGEST THAT YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MEDITATE....PERIOD....AND I CAN 100% CATEGORICALLY SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN PLACED IN A POSSITION LIKE THAT.....

AND I HAVE WITNESSED A FRIEND OF MINE, WHOM WAS LAID UP IN HOSPITAL DUE TO THE CRIPPLING EFFECTS OF SPIRITUAL ATTACK AT SUCH A DEGREE THAT HE NEEDED INSTANT HITS OF "CHEMICAL PAIN RELIEF" WHEN EVER THEY DECIDED TO ATTACK. AND MIND YOU, EVERY TIME HE HAD A DISIRE TO LONG TO HIS HEAVENLY FATHER FOR HIS LOVE AND COMFORT AND TO RECEIVE HIS VERY ESSENCE TO FLOW INTO HIM....TO RAISE HIM UP AND TO RELIEVE HIM OF HIS PAIN AND SUFFERING AT THE HANDS OF SUCH DARK BEINGS,.....
HE WAS SUDDENLY STRUCK WITH, A FULL BODILY, ON SLAUGHT, THAT HAD THE WHOLE MEDICAL BOARD AT THAT PARTICULAR HOSPITAL....ABSOLUTELY DUMB-FOUNDED.....100 %

AND SO TO FINISH.....I WOULD SAY THAT THESE CONDITIONS CAN NOT BE SOLVED AND OR PREVENTED, BY ""EQUANIMITY"" iF DARK SPIRITUAL BEINGS SO WISH..

AND THAT HAS ALSO BEEN THE CASE FOR MYSELF AND OTHERS THAT I KNOW OF....AS WELL AS THE PERSON MENTIONED ABOVE.

AND HERE YOU SAY VISIT THE DOCTOR↓↓↓↓↓

To make sure the problems are not caused by bodily ailments, you should also visit the doctor.

WELL I CAN TELL YOU THAT, THE DOCTOR WILL NOT HAVE A CLUE....AND WILL NO DOUBT PRESCRIBE THE VERY BEST ANTIDEPRESSANTS HE CAN GET HIS HANDS ON..

AND EVEN IF BLOOD TESTS SAY THAT YOU ARE DEPLETED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER..OF VITAMINS, MINERALS OR CHEMICALS OR WHATEVER..YOU WILL BE SURPRISED TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH THAT DARK ONES ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THAT AS WELL....

CREATOR HAS THE REALITY OF THAT TRUTH, AND SO SHALL YOU, WHEN YOU ALSO MAKE THE TRANSITION INTO THE FULL TIME LIFE OF A SPIRITUAL BEING.

THE COMPLETE NEED FOR MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS AND MEDICINAL CHEMICAL PRODUCTS, ARE BECAUSE OF DARK SPIRITUAL BEINGS.....IN SUCH A WAY THAT WOULD BLOW YOUR MIND ""COMPLETELY""....

AND IF ALL DARK BEINGS WERE TO LEAVE THE EARTH PLANE AND HAVE A DISIRE TO BECOME LOVING BEINGS,

THEN ALL PEOPLE OF THE EARTH WOULD BE ABLE TO ACCESS THEIR FULL POTENTIALITY OF THEIR """"GOD GIVEN"""" SOUL ABILITIES. IN SUCH A WAY THAT WOULD ABSOLUTELY 100% BLOW ALL OF YOUR MINDS.

BUT WITH RESPECT... I DO NOT EXPECT ANY ONE TO BELIEVE ANY OF WHAT I SAY..BUT ILL BET THAT THOSE THAT KNOW, THAT THEY ARE BEING SPIRITUALY ATTACKED, WILL WHOLE HEARTEDLY """AGREE"""".

......""SMILES"" AND ALL THE BEST TO ALL...
NEIL.

PS....I AM BEING SMASHED RIGHT NOW FOR POSTING THIS REPLY..AND AM NOT IN A CONDITION TO PROOF READ THIS REPLY, IN ORDER TO CORRECT ANY MISTAKES.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:53 AM
Master

Hi Neil,

Your problems sound severe.

I sincerely hope you will overcome them.
In situations like these it is very important to not be afraid.

There is an encouraging saying I know from an old friend:
There is no world without problems and there are no problems without solution.

Take care and best wishes.