Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-08-2015, 08:53 AM
Master
What does letting go mean though? Let go of the person? Or Let go of the belief they and not yourself, are the reason for your growth?
The latter in no way indicating any form of separation to the physical or dismissal of the value held within it. More a nudge to step into your own energy and realise that we can be aided and learn so much from others, but at some point, we need to be brave and step out on our own, so we can come to recognise, all we are, is not reliant on any other thing.

Just an idea.

Interpretating in readings is a very borderline area, and is prone to misunderstandings in its transition to communicating over sometimes, even for the most experienced readers out there.

Guess this is why feedback is deemed so helpful!

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 25-09-2015, 04:27 AM
Knower
I have been to psychics who were really good and had my familhy come through. All of a sudden I became obsessed with contacting the dead. I became a paranormal investigator. Then my life fell into shambles and Im still struggling to pick up the pieces hoping nothing else goes wrong. So , my point is, I believe I brought something bad back with me from the ghost hunts. And my 'familhy' that came through would have known how obsessed it would have made me with the paranormal and would know that wasn't in my best interest. Evil entities/demons are very smart, they know all about you, your family, your history--they have a whole network that can work to act like they are doing good things. And all they really say are things that you already know, along with, "Im in a good place." Perhaps that is what we living need to know, but if it leads to obsession that can tear someone's life apart to the point that they considered suicide, I wouldn't necessarilhy say they were truly who they said they were int he first place. Every since then (and I've gotten OUT of paranormal for a few yrs now and am STILL dealing with hell) I've been very wary of any medium who gives messages. I've heard a lot of stories also of mediums whose guides suddenly turned on them down the road and even physically harassed them to the point that they had to get spiritual help and realized they weren't good spirits all those years. I have no doubt that mediums are communicating with something.....but I do now doubt about whoever they may think they are communicating with. Perhaps it's not all the time, but I think we should all tread very carefully when it comes to communicating with the other side bc they have the upper hand and they don't all have good intentions and are HIGHLY intelligient.

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 26-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Shannon

I agree with you John...I have a Christian friend who believes that because I do not use my gift of healing for the church that it is somehow being used for the dark forces. He says that by not using it for the church the dark side wins because it is leading me further from the church. My answer is how can something that is healing and helping people ultimately be bad.. This makes no sense at all.
Old 26-09-2015, 08:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon
I agree with you John...I have a Christian friend who believes that because I do not use my gift of healing for the church that it is somehow being used for the dark forces. He says that by not using it for the church the dark side wins because it is leading me further from the church. My answer is how can something that is healing and helping people ultimately be bad.. This makes no sense at all.

That was the kind of thing which annoyed Jesus about the Pharasiesse and temple life in general. They claimed it all came from their particular odium, and if they couldn't get people to fall in line with their thinking and 'work for them for the glorification of their belief system' they shunned them and speak against them, call them heretics and even stone them if they could control their powers and in the case of the Catholic church went on murderous rampages across Europe killing anyone who wouldn't convert. No one single person, clergyman, religion or belief system can claim higher state of consciousness unto them selves -it is what we are - every single one of us, and from every walk of life. Each of us have the potential to raise our frequency and experience various stages of awakening.
Old 26-09-2015, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsouth1111
I have been to psychics who were really good and had my familhy come through. All of a sudden I became obsessed with contacting the dead. I became a paranormal investigator. Then my life fell into shambles and Im still struggling to pick up the pieces hoping nothing else goes wrong. So , my point is, I believe I brought something bad back with me from the ghost hunts. And my 'familhy' that came through would have known how obsessed it would have made me with the paranormal and would know that wasn't in my best interest. Evil entities/demons are very smart, they know all about you, your family, your history--they have a whole network that can work to act like they are doing good things. And all they really say are things that you already know, along with, "Im in a good place." Perhaps that is what we living need to know, but if it leads to obsession that can tear someone's life apart to the point that they considered suicide, I wouldn't necessarilhy say they were truly who they said they were int he first place. Every since then (and I've gotten OUT of paranormal for a few yrs now and am STILL dealing with hell) I've been very wary of any medium who gives messages. I've heard a lot of stories also of mediums whose guides suddenly turned on them down the road and even physically harassed them to the point that they had to get spiritual help and realized they weren't good spirits all those years. I have no doubt that mediums are communicating with something.....but I do now doubt about whoever they may think they are communicating with. Perhaps it's not all the time, but I think we should all tread very carefully when it comes to communicating with the other side bc they have the upper hand and they don't all have good intentions and are HIGHLY intelligient.

Are you saying your Bad Luck came from talking to psychics, an obsessive personality trait, or from dealing with ghosts and maybe getting an Attachment which lowered your frequency and thus affected how you reacted in the world and caused you to experience the 'hell realms'.

Sorry I got a little confused on where exactly you lay the origin of what happened to you.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:08 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
I heard information from an extremely reliable, recommended-through-close-friends, frighteningly accurate clairvoyant tonight. But the information and instructions gave me felt extremely off. Essentially, she recommended I immediately let go of something that's catalyzed positive spiritual growth for me.

I was initially devastated, but mostly just confused. And angry. I trust that she's hearing information, but she said she was getting it from my guardian... Could someone have been disguising themselves and somehow tricking her? Can a dark entity cloak itself with light that much?

I would call it denial, but really, I'm just more confused and concerned. She was just so insistent on me letting go of something that lets my soul literally blossom... She can't even give me a reading until I let this go.

Could she have been being misled by someone with dark intentions claiming to be my guardian?

Our guides often communicate to us through others. I am inclined to believe that what this psychic has told you is correct. If this is so then you may be sure that the clairvoyant was on the mental plane, among souls who know yours. On this plane it is not possible for what you call a dark entity to even exist much less inject thoughts to your guide.

I would say, if you will allow it, to forget about dark entities. There are no such things. There are only human spirits on the astral who create negative thoughts for us to pick up on. Devils and demons do not exist except in the lower minds of fearful people.

So what is this thing that you must eliminate? We all have such dilemmas. Ask yourself about the primary mission of your life? Here is the answer. It will take meditation on your part. In order to answer the question make sure your body is cleansed of any blockages which are caused by alcohol or other stuff. Now the stage is set. Why am I here? Your closest friends can help you answer this. What is the hardest thing for you to do in life? We all have something that bugs us. Identify this and the thing you must let go of will appear. From that point on things will get much easier for you.

After that go back to the clairvoyant and see how the reading is changed to reflect your progress.

Behind all of this is the inescapable edict that we all work to progress while on Earth. It is why we are here. No free rides as they say. Much later, years from now, you will note that your soul's objectives are being achieved.

May I say in closing that not many of us are concerned with such things when we are 19 years old. This fact alone indicates to me that you will have no problem at all discovering the answers you seek. I think you just need a bit of reassuring. It is my judgment that you have all the required tools. You only have to pick them up and use them.

Old 02-10-2015, 06:43 AM
Knower

Any sensitive worth listening to, knows how to identify anything negative.
As a clairsentient, it's easy for me to distinguish 'friend from foe'. I've learnt to listen to the calm voice within. Negative entities are usually 'loud'.
When one tries to impersonate a higher being, then something just doesn't feel right. Asking the right questions will provoke them to reveal their real selves.
An experienced 'clairvoyant' should do a protection exercise, at the very least, before any reading to exclude mischievous/negative influence.

For several years I profited from giving readings (tarot, palmistry & mediumship) to others. I've done few (occasionally for friends if I feel guided to do so) since I realised that people were handing me their power, expecting me to make decisions that they should be making for themselves.
People often heard what they wanted to hear (or feared) rather than what I actually said.
Many needed a weekly reading like a junkie needed a fix. When I refused to take advantage they went elsewhere.

Unless a trance medium, any information a 'sensitive' hears/sees/feels, must pass through their own personal filter, that taints/influences any message.

I'm still drawn to my decks of Tarot cards for my own use.
If you're also drawn to the Tarot, why don't you buy yourself a deck & become acquainted with the cards by meditating on them? Pick a deck that you're drawn to.
Then learn to ask yes/no questions & draw one card for an answer using just the Major Arcana to begin. Relaxed, earnest effort usually yields results in time (quicker than you might think).
Learn to trust your own quiet inner voice of wisdom.

As Bartholomew said; "You only have to pick them up & use them."
Old 02-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer777
People often heard what they wanted to hear (or feared) rather than what I actually said.

I get this too. They put their own spin on the message and use it to draw all manner of weird conclusions.

I've recently been put off giving channellings or readings for others under circumstances very similar to this. Even public ones that are non specific. A LOT of people take everything you say so literally and expect scientific proof of the existence of guides, god and angels. I've had them get so agressive with me when I channel that I think 'Am I here as a scribe, or a prophet? I'm not sure anymore.'

Unfortunately I think there's an awful lot of ignorance around psychic gifts and the people who wield them.

I'm beginning to think that intervening even when I do hear messages for others might not be such a good idea, since in my experience many people do, as you say, mostly hear what they want to.

Sorry, LOL. Totally off topic :)
Old 08-11-2015, 10:27 AM
Suspended

I was under attack by a spirit, and it kept saying i will die, and being very aggressive, it happen to me 4 days ago... it was relentless it was attacking me so bad.

then I kept asking am I going to die it kept saying yes, and then it finally attack me and my heart started to beat irregular and i started to panic, and everything freaking out asking everybody i know to pray for me...

then i read something that saved my life it says that i have full control and nothing have power over me so it show me how to get rid of it by asking spirit guide to help, and write down name on the paper with list of who the people is, and i wrote it down, and i said the name then my spirit guide show me who it is in perfect clear detail, and i ask the spirit guide to remove it, and it did...

it saved my life i think i was dying i don't know... but i am still alive today so I was being deceive, and it tried to tell me i am gonna die...

the next day my heart was hurting, and it was how bad the attack was ...

it started out with crown chraka blockage and it was pounding my head so bad and it was intense so i google, and found something and this link is what saved my life.

http://www.earthenergyhealings.com/b...e-crown-chakra

My final saying is yes even the elected can be deceive do not believe in every spirits test all spirits.

It is possible this spirit did not deceive me it was telling the truth, and trying to save my life, but i am not sure because the spirit that attack my head is the one that said i am going to die, and my guide said it is from somebody else an another spirit...

so it probably either saved my life by warning me, or it was jealous of the other spirits.... I notice if you have more than one it come from other people, or other thing somebody spirits fight each other to try to get rid of one an another. Now i feel at peace and i still have that spirit that attack my crown, but it is not attacking, or threatening anymore, and the one that attack my heart was from an another spirit from a person i know.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:54 PM
Master
I wonder if those claiming "spirit attacks" consider the possibility of mental illness or the possibility of a self-created illusion with psychosomatic effects.