Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-06-2016, 02:41 AM
Newbie ;)

question

i have a spirit guide who is a lion. i generally call him Aslan becaise he is okay with it. is there a way for me to lnow his real name? he protects me a lot and is at my side all the time. i can sense him and his energy but talking to him is a mystery.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:09 AM
flow.alignment

Here's a quote from the book, "Opening to Channel" by Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer that talks about getting your guide's name:

----

Some people get their guide's name right away. Some get sounds and letters, which later form into a name. Some people say that they tried so hard to get the name "right" that they became confused. Only later when they relax do they get a name. Others get a name weeks after they ask for it, and some people never do get a name.

Guides have told us that they are not as concerned about the "right" name as they are about wanting people to feel good about the name. Many people found that the name changed or altered slightly over the first few days as they channeled, until they had a name that felt good and seemed to fit.

Guides say that it strengthens your connection to them to get your guide's name directly from them, rather than being told their name by another guide. Orin also tells people, "Do not attach too much importance to having your guide's name in the beginning. In our realm we know each other by energy patterns, and we seek a name that most fits with our energy, including names we had in other lifetimes."

Some people found that by getting the first letter or a sound of the name, they could work with it on their own until they found the right combination of sounds or letters. Sometimes as they read something they saw a name and knew it was their guide's. Some people had several names and several guides.

--------

You could try blending with your guide (imagining them merging with your energy field) and asking for a name. They communicate telepathically, so a name that pops into your mind might feel like you're thinking of it, but it's actually coming from them.

When I got my guide's name, at first I just knew that it started with the letter "A" a few days later the name came to me when I was occupied with other things.
Old 13-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Master
Hello,

Real spiritual names or energy signatures can not be spoken in any human language in my view. That is because they are vibrations of sound and light frequencies.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-06-2016, 02:17 PM
Master
Names...

I kinda figured out some time ago, that our spirit guides have more than one name, because at the start of things, so many people use a name which they themselves have created...

I consider it is enough for the individual to have a fixed image in the mind, that is representative of the name they have elected to use, so that any communications that take place, provides an acceptable grounding for both...

I've encountered at least two guides in my time and never asked for a name, neither have I created a name for them... I've seen no reason to do so, for I do not consider it necessary to call on a guide...

When necessary, I simply talk to the image that is fixed in my mind...

Having said that, I do understand that the above is simply my way of doing things and others will - no doubt - have their own reasoning: pertaining to ways of communicating... And so be it... There are no set rules... This just offers an insight into one particular method...

The ways, means and end results, of establishing enlightenment in the lives of us individuals, is as different as the forming of snowflakes... There never has been; and never will be: two alike...

With respect...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 14-06-2016, 04:14 AM
Master
I have many guides with many names and the names are what I was given. The names matter, but it is whatever feels right to you.

My guardian animal is also Aslan....I have many animals but this one performs a special job..

It is based on the storybooks of course but there is great meaning to the symbolism.