Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-12-2016, 04:05 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am stepping in here with a warning that this thread started with.....

Another question about runner twin flames
Is it true that a runner twin flame will be mean to their stayer twin on purpose because they want us to stay away from them for some reason? Like for instance: abandonment issues, fear of being exposed, fear of commitment, etc.

This is a valid question....it does not mean that someone that does not see that connection is a stalker, more that maybe their soul is trying to understand its place in this life if its NOT to get what was maybe planned out in it coming to be.

There are so many reasons why this connection might not take in this one lifetime one is the space that can be between two people, or another relationship that they feel bound to. Or even that drive of a career holding them in place. We have to remember that we are two parts maybe in the one being. That Soul part of our being and that part of us that is that human individual with a strong will.

Looking back at how Heart and I connected here on SF back in 2007 we knew there is something to us....but he was married and I was married both yes in rotten situations but too married and an ocean apart.

In away we both ran at first, not seeing that we could both break free and spread our wings and fly. Too it is said that timing is everything and my kids that are now our kids had to come of age so that the EX could be free from us all. So in 2014 the time was in line for us to marry.

Heart and I never saw this coming but in a reading we had it was spelled out the Universe had this in its divine plans but we had to do the work to get there still. That work is immigration. NOT something that is easy for Twins at times to even comprehend doing its costly, emotionally draining and taxing on a relationships so many run....and run and keep running.

I can see how you might want someone and even if that one has run form that connection in this life that does not mean that our stalking them in wanting to understand the deeper levels of that energy connection. That is all it is energy and you can not at times fight that pull....you have to just let things be.

Yes if you cross that line where your always in the others space or following them from site to site (trust me we do get that here) there are those that run things that do step in and step in hard and fast.

I am the first to admit I thought the Twin Flame thing was all out there to sell books and products ( and there is that aspect out there feeding off it all) there is more to it than that we can understand as energy.

If you can not stay on the kindness path in a tread then move one please. I will close it and I will take actions if need be.

Lynn

Old 22-12-2016, 04:22 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I didn't know this was your forum, and that noone else is allowed to tell how they see things. Can someone please make sure I get these memos in the future?

I never said this was my forum so idk where you got that from. I just think it's a little disrespectful to call someone a predator when there is no evidence pointing to that fact.
Old 22-12-2016, 05:13 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartChakra
I believe runners have psychological issues
and chasers have psychological issues beyond reasonable doubt

Hello

This is a pretty blanket statement....honestly it is rather judgemental and not what we here find very spiritual in nature. I would caution on such discussion to members here in general.

Rule reminder for all member......

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Members are also advised to be polite to other members at all times. Aggression, disrespect, baiting, flaming, homophobia , racism , name calling (this includes calling people trolls or accusing them of trolling.), belittling, sarcasm, bullying, gossiping, are all unacceptable behaviour and will, if persistent despite reminders and warnings, result in Disciplinary Action. If, however, the breach of the above rule is considered too severe, Staff may at their discretion forego both the reminder and warning and resort immediately to Disciplinary Action. Adversarial and aggressive posts deter people who would like to contribute to discussions from participation in these boards.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 22-12-2016, 06:09 AM
Pathfinder

To my mind it states, that in the twin flame chasers mind, he tries to get passed through the runners mind, to see what drives the chasers sign....

All in all, the chaser and the runner might not be even it, the end result of what be called twin flame, What if the chaser needs to pass through the runner and the runner wants not to let the chaser pass through and go into another dimension overall past themselves, the runner.
From my understanding its like letting the chaser pass by on the highway, but the runner keeps flooring on the gas pedal, and not let him or her (the chaser) get ahead of them through, so wanting to be first her or himself, so...
I can only imagine what could be, perhaps if the real person the chaser is to be with could be past the barrier of this twin flame, seen that this so called here twin flame is a very education means spiritually and growth to the runner and chaser, the runner having his own agenda in mind as well as the chaser. He or she tries to get with him or her. She or he tries to run away from her or him, so they all have an agenda, but the chasers agenda seems to be purer then the runners which is more circumstantial.

This has happened for centuries, so its nothing new; The world calls it in different things, psychological issues, stalker, but all this is not on the chasers agenda neither the runners... it is a God send by the universe to be granted of such divine emergence by two people at a given time and space in this ordeal that we call life. Truly said its beautiful with all it rags and runs. To both i wish the luck to them that re of the twin flame, but know it is not the end if if does not happen, know with good luck and well wishing that there is a tomorrow and further relationships ahead, simply give it a try and if it does happen, wonderful.... if it doesnt,.. it will.. life goes on and you will find beauty again, no matter

These were part of a new personal conclusions, perhaps there's more to it, now that it think about it...... to be continued
Old 22-12-2016, 01:40 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
Why are you always so negative? My advice to you is if you don't believe in the tf thing, then go to another section on this forum. I am not stalking this girl so stop passing judgements. You don't know me. Just because you didn't have a happy experience doesn't mean that it's like that for everybody. I see you just want to start a dispute because you're angry about how your life is. Not my problem. Stop bashing people on here that believe. I suggest you stop trolling and find something else to do with your time.
I aim to be sincere. Sometimes that may seem negative. But better that, surely, than undermining my fundamental (spiritual) principle by giving a "socially desirable" answer rather than a sincere one. I don't know you, true - but then, no one here does unless your face-to-face acquaintances are members. So where does that leave us? You invited comment. It's an open forum. I replied...sincerely.

I have no anger in my life - far from it. I'm fairly realistic, pragmatic maybe, about living, surviving. I've been chased. I suppose it doesn't help playing occasional gigs that do "pick up" people. Or in various activities in which I engage or the pub. I've had people come forth with declarations based on just what they see and want to believe. I can't respond to them because I'm not interested in a relationship with them. Friends? Fine. But not pushing their way, un-needed into my life. There comes a time when they have to be told. It isn't anger.

I come to this part of the forum because I care about people. To me, the world, life, spirit, is about people and it's distressing to see people hurt and anguished when their sentiments could be misplaced. Sometimes standing back and taking a look at their situations might help?

I've said many times and I'll have to repeat it - a deep, caring, loving relationship is wonderful. If someone wants to call that a twin flame, that's great. It's a label. But there are equally times when experience tells me that people are being duped. I did some research - mostly on the internet because we don't have books on it in our local esoteric bookshops. I discovered a few anomalies, contradictions, factoids....

However, I'll exit this topic now. Thank you for your response and I hope I've clarified why I sometimes respond as I do. May I suggest you put me on your "ignore" list?

Old 22-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Experiencer

A blanket statement yes.
An observation based on research. Yes.
Why do runners run? Fear?
What is fear?
A psychological issue.

We are spiritual beings, human beings, with brains, brains that have been conditioned.

Brains - pscyhological - emotions etc etc...

I do not know why my post should bring so much fear? What is there to fear? An observation?

I do not believe it is I who is being judgemental.

I have seen the OP call someone on here, on a public forum an 'idiot'. How is that for a personal attack?

And I post a blanket statement that holds truth. Hmmm.... now let me ponder that for a moment.

So if a runner is fearing for their life, or fearful of the strong connection, they are not ready to face something.

And if a chaser ignores this and decides to chase, are they being selfish? Or spiritually loving?

Hmm... interesting. Perhaps the twin runner needs some space to work through some spiritual and psychological issues such as triggers, shadows, history, etc... while the chaser needs to slow down and work on their own issues?

But then... take the psychological stuff out of it and what do you have? Two people madly in love and they just don't know it. Seems so strange that love should work that way. I would have thought that Twin flames were introduced to each other to help them heal and grow spiritually, whereby becoming less selfish? No?
Old 22-12-2016, 05:55 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I aim to be sincere. Sometimes that may seem negative. But better that, surely, than undermining my fundamental (spiritual) principle by giving a "socially desirable" answer rather than a sincere one. I don't know you, true - but then, no one here does unless your face-to-face acquaintances are members. So where does that leave us? You invited comment. It's an open forum. I replied...sincerely.

I would rather be sincere too. At least I'm not going around calling people idiots.
Old 22-12-2016, 05:56 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

I have no anger in my life - far from it. I'm fairly realistic, pragmatic maybe, about living, surviving. I've been chased. I suppose it doesn't help playing occasional gigs that do "pick up" people. Or in various activities in which I engage or the pub. I've had people come forth with declarations based on just what they see and want to believe. I can't respond to them because I'm not interested in a relationship with them. Friends? Fine. But not pushing their way, un-needed into my life. There comes a time when they have to be told. It isn't anger.

I come to this part of the forum because I care about people. To me, the world, life, spirit, is about people and it's distressing to see people hurt and anguished when their sentiments could be misplaced. Sometimes standing back and taking a look at their situations might help?

I've said many times and I'll have to repeat it - a deep, caring, loving relationship is wonderful. If someone wants to call that a twin flame, that's great. It's a label. But there are equally times when experience tells me that people are being duped. I did some research - mostly on the internet because we don't have books on it in our local esoteric bookshops. I discovered a few anomalies, contradictions, factoids....

However, I'll exit this topic now. Thank you for your response and I hope I've clarified why I sometimes respond as I do. May I suggest you put me on your "ignore" list?

I mean. There's nothing wrong with having an opinion, but when you come on here accusing people of being predators, that's where you cross the line. I am nowhere near a predator nor am I stalking my "prey" as you said above. She's not my "prey". She is my love. And I love her enough to respect her and her space. How can I stalk someone that lives 3000 miles away from me? C'mon now. Use your head. You're being disrespectful by calling me and everybody else on here that are going through this type of thing "predators." Show some respect man.

And yes I know all about the ignore list and you are now on it.
Old 22-12-2016, 05:57 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartChakra
I would rather be sincere too. At least I'm not going around calling people idiots.

I agree. 100% Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you shouldn't be calling people names. That's a little immature.
Old 22-12-2016, 05:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
I agree. 100% Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you shouldn't be calling people names. That's a little immature.
Wasn't me