Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 24-12-2016, 01:26 AM
Lepus

Smile Merry Yule

Hello,

Wishing you all a Happy Yule and a wonderful New Years eve. Lets hope next year we can all find peace and love one another. This year has been one heck of a year and I can't wait to move on from 2016.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 24-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Master
Same to you and all...
Old 25-12-2016, 10:27 PM
Lepus

Hello Rozie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Same to you and all...

Thank you!

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 01-01-2017, 08:08 AM
Master
happy new year!!
Old 01-01-2017, 09:46 PM
Master

Yes, Happy New Year to you all. I must be one of the few people who had a really good year in 2016!
Old 02-01-2017, 06:55 AM
Lepus

Hello Jenny Crow,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Yes, Happy New Year to you all. I must be one of the few people who had a really good year in 2016!

I'm glad you did. I been keeping up with the tragic events that has occurred around the world, including the presidential election, and the animosity the U.S has with Russia. I won't delve further into politics, but last year has personally been stressful. Maybe I should become oblivious to the whole thing and 'live under a rock'. Conspiracy theories wasn't helping either, but somehow I end up looking videos or articles about them to stay "awake". Anyway, I plan to shift gears and focus my time on something else. I been slacking off with reading my books and spring semester is about to start. I expect to finish this year. Finally!

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 03-01-2017, 06:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

Wishing you all a Happy Yule and a wonderful New Years eve. Lets hope next year we can all find peace and love one another. This year has been one heck of a year and I can't wait to move on from 2016.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Although I don't consider myself pagan, I do highly appreciate the Yule holiday. Happy belated Yule! I'm glad to move on from 2016 as well.