Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 31-07-2011, 04:17 PM
shandy61

Holding my cats warm fluffy body close to me & listening to his deep contented purr. Works every time !
Being in & around nature, watching it makes ,me smile & brings home what a small part we humans play.
Failing all of that .................... chocolate !
S
x
Old 31-07-2011, 05:05 PM
Master
Recently become a newbie to the world of crystals & stones and awakening to the strength, protection and etc. they have to offer.

Old 23-08-2011, 11:04 PM
PATHVISION

K.I.S.S. - keep it simple stupid, just saying don't put so much on your plate that it becomes so hard to achieve anything...
Old 17-09-2011, 12:09 AM
Two-bit guru

Organic vegetable gardening raises the vibes for me. It's exercise, it's feeling the ground, it's serving the earth, it's meditative, mellow, and it feeds me!
Old 17-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Administrator
Hello

Embracing whom is looking back in the bathroom mirror when one steps from the shower. YIKES LOL

Lynn
Old 17-09-2011, 01:56 PM
mattie

Mastering Our Thoughts

Moving past fear & limitations, & actively mastering one’s thoughts & energies is useful.

The 70% raw food diet may be beneficial for some, but not for others. In some foods the nutrients are more accessible when cooked.
Old 18-09-2011, 01:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Moving past fear & limitations, & actively mastering one’s thoughts & energies is useful.

The 70% raw food diet may be beneficial for some, but not for others. In some foods the nutrients are more accessible when cooked.

Yes, I'm glad you brought this issue up Mattie because some nutrients enter the body better through cooking. I included a small article below about tomatoes and carrots as an example...

Raw vs cooked

Whether your food is raw or cooked can also make a difference.

Tomatoes contain lycopene, a form of antioxidant. Antioxidants have been hailed for their ability to neutralize free radicals, which are linked to ageing, stroke and heart disease.

"If you have fresh tomatoes, they have a total antioxidant potential of about 80," explains Dr Catherine Collins, a dietician at St George's Healthcare NHS Trust.

Once you can manipulate how nutrients are delivered into the body, it can help you to tailor a product that can deliver certain attributes
Richard Faulks
"But if you boil or can them the antioxidant potential goes up five or six-fold."

"This happens because the lycopene in the raw tomato has been transformed to trans-lycopene in the cooked version, and trans-lycopene is much more readily absorbed."

Likewise, says Dr Collins, cooking carrots makes the beta-carotene, another form of antioxidant, more available because you break down the cell wall with the cooking process.

Blackraven
Old 18-09-2011, 01:54 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Recognizing my own and other's divine nature.
Meditation and vibration (chanting) of god names.
Making an extra effort to smile and be courteous to everyone I make contact with in my day.
Accepting my limitations with love and understanding.
Eating food that has been prepared with love.
Exercise - in whatever fashion the moment brings.
Volunteering within my community as a counselor who assists women in leaving abusive relationships - or just is a ear on the other end of the line when they need it.
Striving to clear and balance my own sphere of being.

Loving unconditionally.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Ascender

This is an amazing thread! Thank you rosewater for creating it!
Old 23-10-2011, 02:23 AM
OnederousTribe

Smile Raising my vibrations

I think finding joy and bringing my gratitude to my conscious mind are great ways to raise my vibrations!