Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-03-2012, 10:56 PM
johnnyfortner

Anyone ever record themself?

I'm thinking of recording myself while I sleep to see what happens, if I do anything weird while I project.
Old 28-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Knower
I've Recorded myself sleeping before I discovered that my snoring is horrendous, could record myself trying to Ap I may not see myself astral project but it would be interesting to see how my physical body changes or if it changes at all . Might discover something new!
Old 28-03-2012, 11:41 PM
johnnyfortner

I did some math and with my camera if I record a full nights sleep at 1fps(horrendously choppy) it would come about to about a 9gb file. So instead I have it set up to take a picture every time it detects motion, I can then turn those images into a video. Hope to see something interesting soon!
Old 29-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Seeker

Oh that sounds fascinating, I do hope you come back and update :)
Old 29-03-2012, 10:11 PM
johnnyfortner

the only unusual thing that happened was at 5am I sat up so quickly(and completely woke up) that the camera didn't even see me(in one frame I was laying, in the next I was gone) hopefully when I project I get my facial expression on camera :P