Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-04-2015, 03:02 AM
Pathfinder

The World and the 2 of wands

I'm slightly confused about these 2 cards as a "relationship outcome"... Can anyone clarify!?
Old 30-04-2015, 03:09 AM
Master

Are these the only two cards you pulled? And what question did you ask before laying out the cards?
Old 30-04-2015, 04:48 AM
Pathfinder

I asked what was meant to happen with myself and another person...

8 of cups as past which was correct - I walked away and gave up with a vast amount of sadness

Present - Queen of Wands which is also correct. It's the woman I'm becoming largely due to this relationship

Outcome - out pops the world and the 2 of wands together...
Old 30-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Master
The World is completion or the end of a cycle. I see the 2 of Wands as the future is both of yours to create. Whenever I see the 2 of Wands, I think of it as being able to manipulate energy to build whatever you like. It takes two to create a relationship. If one person doesn't want it, it won't happen.

What deck are you using?
Old 30-04-2015, 02:10 PM
Pathfinder

I should have mentioned that as well. I'm using the original Mythic Deck which is much different than most decks. In this 2 of wands you have him standing firm with 2 wands as though "standing his ground" with the Hierophant behind him in a cave.
Old 30-04-2015, 02:56 PM
Master
This is the way the card is described on keen.com "The card of the Two of Wands portrays the young Jason standing before the Centaur Chiron's cave, poised before he sets out on his journey to reclaim his inheritance. Chiron is dimly visible in the darkness of the cave. Jason, clothed in a scarlet tunic, grips two flaming wands firmly in his hand."

I still see it as the power is in his hands. Jason chooses his destiny.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2 of wands mythic.jpg (41.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 30-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Pathfinder

I'm going to agree with you. A natural end to a cycle and strength is born.

It makes sense. My cycle of weakness in this particular relationship is diminishing ... Seems suiting following the Queen of Wands

Thank you!

It's so much different when reading for oneself. I find it helpful to get other peoples perspectives.