Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 24-06-2015, 10:56 PM
Ascender
nature

Hi all
when i was doing ever day things the other day i was in a car park and there was a group of trees in the car park i was drawn to this tree it was almost like it connected to me telepathically.

Why does this happen it like nature talks to me like a person would but on a deeper level of Consciousness .

Why does this happen ?
Old 28-06-2015, 03:54 AM
Guide

connections
Old 28-06-2015, 04:14 AM
Master
Why will always be the question, just follow your intuition and enjoy, trees seem to love being hugged ,maybe it needed you or you needed it for some reason,what happened when you went to it? emotions ,feelins awareness.......
Old 28-06-2015, 09:12 AM
Guide

Not sure why it happens, but its nice to connect with nature. Have you ever noticed all of the positive things people experience when spending time in nature?
Old 28-06-2015, 04:00 PM
Ascender
When I went to a woodland area today I hugged a couple of trees lol and felt amazing in my chest like this energy was flowing from the trees it was very positive energy .

trees are conscious beings like we are ?
We will have to learn to respect nature rather than destroy it
Old 29-06-2015, 12:30 AM
MrChiLambda

Interesting, maybe there is something with the dryads or wood nyphs or wisps in ancient history that creates a magic in that area. Perhaps in ancient times it was an area of magic worship and the energy has yet to clear.

I will pay more attention with nature this summer, that is certain.
Old 21-11-2015, 04:00 AM
Ascender
Hi all
it was not just this particular tree i have sat by other trees even ones that been cut down and still get the same sense of energy as i did before.

It's a positive soothing energy that comes off trees i haven't noticed else where this particular energy.

its interesting to say the least
Old 10-03-2016, 02:32 AM
Suspended

I'm also drawn to specific kinds of trees. Mainly maple and birch trees, and evergreen trees like fir, spruce, juniper trees...

For some reason those kinds of trees make me feel peaceful and very much at home. It's why I feel very drawn to densely wooded areas...

I'm inclined to believe there is a spiritual reason behind these feelings and why I feel drawn to certain places...