Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 19-10-2011, 06:34 AM
BlackWolf

Vampires vs. Chupacabra...Cover up?

Ok, I have been looking all over the web for something that relates to what I think. I haven't found it but I think that is probably because I have been impatient and haven't kept looking.

I believe that Vampires exist but not the kind from twilight or the emo kids at school who hang out at the far end of the playground or those people who get their teeth capped. I think chupacabra is being used as a cover up. I think that there are real vampires out there who are the ones drinking the blood of these 600 pound cows. Not some little chupacabra.

Anyways, call me crazy or whatever you want but I want to know what other people think about this.
Old 21-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Kristine

I think vampires suck the emotional life out of people not blood. I think the animal could be a cross bread of other things, but I see no human or animal being able to sustain themselves solely on blood from another.
Although I have not researched anything, some of the issues could be due to people wanting to keep a legend alive.
Old 21-10-2011, 06:36 PM
SpiritLady

There probably are some unstable people out there living the vampire lifestyle and poss even drinking blood, but as to whether they are genuine undead creatures or just people who are obsessed and seduced by the idea of vampirism is a mystery!
Old 22-10-2011, 12:05 AM
Master

I think there are stuff to read about that in www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com (the journals use search box) I know Ive read about it there,somewhere. about the blood letted animals thats ppl that use them for rituals and the government of course.
the other is the evil grey reptiles. check it up. a medicine doc in africa that david icke know about talks about the same phenomena. look it up.
Old 22-10-2011, 06:36 PM
Experiencer

I live in New Orleans, in Anne Rice's old neighborhood. I know a number of vampire roleplayers and such: but no, I don't believer that there are literal vampires, in the sense of creatures who are able to prolong their lives unnaturally by drinking blood, or who possess extraordinary powers.

Jim
Old 23-10-2011, 03:18 AM
Sangress

I think theres a lot of weird people out there with weird habits and weird beliefs. (Some of which include draining energy and/or drinking blood to maintain a semblance of health and wellbeing.)

And there are definitely people out there who just think its fun to get attention by rollplaying and living the "vampire lifestyle" (why they do it i'll never know.)

I think theres also nutters who actually believe they are fictional vampires or have fictional vampiric charicteristics/powers. I have no doubt to my mind that those people should get some medication before they hurt someone. (This kind of thing is unofficially known as renfield syndrome if i'm not mistaken.)

There are also cultists who sacrefice animals and who may drink the blood of those animals for religious purposes, celebrations and such. Its definitely not mainstream though since thats basically animal cruelty and people can get fined or arrested for it (unless they claim the animal was killed for food and even then that excuse isn;t accepted in some places.)

Unfortunately the bleeding or slaughtering of animals has been used as a cover up and a tool for more sinister activities like grooming children for the sex slave trade....etc. So lets hope thats not whats going on with these 600 pound cows.

Legendary blood drinking sub-human creatures might be pushing the boundaries of my logic and sanity here though.

But it is interesting nonetheless....so i'll keep an eye on this post.

Quote:
but I see no human or animal being able to sustain themselves solely on blood from another.

vampire bat?
Old 23-10-2011, 08:33 AM
Master
There has always been blood as a valuable food. Spartans, Saxons, Norse and many others ate blood sausage AND it's a cultural icon in the North of England. Very tasty !
Old 24-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Sangress

Quote:
There has always been blood as a valuable food. Spartans, Saxons, Norse and many others ate blood sausage AND it's a cultural icon in the North of England. Very tasty !

Not to mention the aztecs putting blood in their hot coco drinks (cant remember what its called.)

Also african nomads (the massai I think) bleed cows and drink it straight from the vein, good nutrients and whatever. They also drink cows blood and milk as a rite of manhood among other ritural celebrations and probably just for some variety.

The natural behaviour of consuming blood is seen in many animals (insects and mammals alike) and it is called Hematophagy.

I think I know way too much about this subject.......
Old 24-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Experiencer
Well... not sure about blood suckers, but energy suckers ...yep! Went to a Reiki circle last night and one of the members, a young guy around 19 to 23 or so, just had this real negative bubble around him. The head of the circle, a really good friend of mine, motioned for the others taking up positions around him to protect more so than usual.

He really was there not for others, but for himself. He wound up sucking energy out of the folks working on him, including myself, and I think that is why I had a horrible night's sleep last night....

It would be interesting to find out if vampires according to the classical Stoker mythology actually exist. I doubt they do, but it would be interesting. Stoker's Dracula is still my absolute favorite novel about vamps!
Old 24-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Experiencer

Psychic vampires. . . now that's am interesting concept. They might very well exist: in the sense of people who can intentionally or unintentionally drain energy from others for their own use.

But as far as either the psychic or the bloodsucking kind being able to prolong their own life indefinitely, having to sleep in a coffin, being able to turn themselves into bats or wolves or puffs of smoke. . . lots of fun to read and think about: but no, they ain't no such critters!

Jim