Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 22-09-2011, 01:01 PM
iolite

Daughter glowing -- Optical illusion?

I recently was going through our photos online to get some pictures of my daughter for the 8th grade section in the yearbook. I found this photo and was struck by the glow around her. Is it just the sun reflecting off her shirt or something else? The picture is in our front yard.

I'd appreciate some input.

http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/...yOutside16.jpg
Old 22-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Gracey

the glory of god is with her, people glow like this when gods glory is with them. the manifestation of gods presence is with her! this is what i mean by glory.
Old 27-09-2011, 07:57 PM
MasterOfMischief

This happens when a camera 'over exposes' a photo. It happens a lot of the time when you take photos of folks wearing brilliant white clothing.
Old 28-09-2011, 12:04 AM
Trieah

Yeah, it is just over exposure of the extremely bright white shirt and shoes. I learned about all that in my video production class.
Old 28-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Master
I'm quite open to extraordinary things being caught on film, but in this case as the "glow" is restricted to her white tshirt and shoes and isn't her skin or hair, etc, it's most likely an exposure situation :)

Keep taking photos! You never know what might show up on a good day

Old 29-09-2011, 02:56 AM
IndigoAmber

I believe that all kids manifest the presence of God. But in your picture I would say it's nothing more than over exposure.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:55 PM
Amethyst

Hi iolite

What a beautiful daughter you have.

I can see that same brilliant white above your daughter’s t-shirt on a section of the roof, perhaps it is sunlight.

There’s some elementals in your garden showing themselves – they love the camera!

Hope you don’t mind – I made a few crops to show them.

One way they make it possible to see them with the naked eye is in reflections – three other nature spirit photographers I know have noticed these beings at their windows whilst in their gardens.

I see them in the glass ball:

And you’ve got some ‘leafies’ and ‘grassies’ in your photo.

If you take your time examining the following crops and think miniscule whilst looking – I’ve arrowed a few – they are rarely singularly defined:

And in this next little crop – one chap has a gentle smile for the camera if you can see him!?

He’s not alone and is in the bottom half of the photo. They are very tiny and have physically manipulated the grass:

Blessings, Amethyst x

Last edited by Amethyst : 01-10-2011 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:13 PM
iolite

Amethyst...

I am not surprised that you see faries in the photo. We had lots of faries visiting us on a regular basis when we lived there. The photo was taken about the time that my daughter saw the first fairy as a small red floating light. She named every one that came to visit. On became especially attached to her and would often go to school with her! My daughter told me that they loved the flower garden. We even decorated some small bird unpainted bird houses that we picked up at a craft store and turned them into fairy houses and hid them among the tulips. They didn't hold up though and eventually fell apart.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Boldylocks

AMythest, I can definitely see all of them!! :-) I didnt even have to TRY to see the- their faces are very evident- especially in the Leaves photo. I think that is soo cool! It's like the Faery will appear hidden like that because they want us to pay attention to the small things of life- They want us to focus again on the things we take for granted on this Earth.

Iolite, that's funny you should mention how one would appear to your daughter as a small red floating light. 2 years ago --in December, I saw one of them appear the same exact way while I was driving home from a nearby shopping Mall. I felt the Fae's presence with me after leaving a Barnes & Noble book store. I remember seeing an autobiography there of a man who lives amongst the wolves and is accepted by the pack. I was thinking , how nice it was for a human to learn what it means to co-exist with Nature like that when I then felt my heart soften alot and a sense of happiness with me the rest of that evening.
Driving home from shopping that night, the cars got a bit backed up upon entering a highway exit I needed to go on. With my car stuck in traffic there, I was thinking about all the Christmas gifts I got, and if I needed to get some more when from the corner of my eye I noticed a bright red light flying up off of the side of the road entrance and up and over the hood of my car. At first I thought, "ohh, a firefly", but then I realized that was impossible in December, and first of all- fireflies are NOT glowing red!!

Then I saw it continue to fly over my car and into some trees on the other side of the highway road entrance. I don't know if I was the only one who saw this Being or not- but I felt this was such an honor-- and I had been thinking of the Faery after seeing that book about the man with the wolves at Barnes & Noble.

I also have an unfinished bird house for the Faery in my hallway with tons of other home-made faery cottages made from plastic flower pots (with little entrances cut out and lots of things from Nature glue gunned all over them. It's like a Faery's village here! I want the Faery to know that they are welcome in my home whenever they want and I have woken up around 2:00 at times to hear noises in my room-- like marbles or rocks bouncing off of my wooden dresser,. lol :-) Once last year my little music box that plays "Amazing Grace" was playing 3 times late at night!
Old 02-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
Amethyst...

I am not surprised that you see faries in the photo. We had lots of faries visiting us on a regular basis when we lived there. The photo was taken about the time that my daughter saw the first fairy as a small red floating light. She named every one that came to visit. On became especially attached to her and would often go to school with her! My daughter told me that they loved the flower garden. We even decorated some small bird unpainted bird houses that we picked up at a craft store and turned them into fairy houses and hid them among the tulips. They didn't hold up though and eventually fell apart.

Your daughter's blessed to have a mum like you.

Amethyst x