Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 18-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Seeker

Mischievous Faeries or?

My son who's 9, can see Faeries. They r very mischievous to the point of getting him in tons of trouble wit their help. I've tested the little boogers on sev occasions. We have sat in my sons room and ask them to show their here and my son has a little dream catcher in his room and he says they love it. Well like I said we was in his room and I asked him to have them do something to show us their here. He said mama u watch that dream catcher. Well that dream catcher started turning around and goin back n forth. I knew there was no spirits in there cus I asked them to please stay out that we needed to see what was really goin on. I knw some of u r prob goin ya right in such. But this truly happened! I can't see or feel Faeries I don't knw much bout them at all. But what I do knw is that things have happened and still happen to this day that is unexplained. I myself am still skeptical on the beliefs of them. But what I've saw andthe things my son has told me and drawn for me that of what they look like and have done is completely amazing. It bothers me to the point where I can't see or feel them and he can and I feel helpless in the matter of the questions he asks me. I've gotten books and tried reading up on them but it still does no justice to kmwing what they want or need. And to help wit some relief of mischievousness. Any ideas or books or sites to understanding or anything would b of such help and appreciated. Thank u:)
Old 18-09-2011, 10:15 PM
Animus27

It's traditional to offer the baked goods or dairy products as an act of appeasement. Try taking a bowl of cream and putting it somewhere away from your house and just say something along the lines of "I leave this here for whoever would like it" and then after a day or so you can dispose of it. And that usually takes care of them, from a traditional point of view at least. lol.
Old 20-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Seeker

I will definitely try this. Anything to calm their mischievousness down would be so helpful. I've tried sev ways of trying to talk wit them etc. Even made them alittle house in the flower garden to live instead of inside. That didn't work:( so I will try it. Thank u:)
Old 20-09-2011, 01:32 AM
Boldylocks

First of all, they definitely do like sweets, honey and cream, etc.. even fruit juices. I've been told the Winged Fae love lemon flavored desserts of all kinds, and the elven non winged kinds can tolerate chocolate.

Don't give it to them with the intention of getting on their good favors, but give it to them with the intent of true hospitality and making them feel welcome there. They do also love copper too, from what I've learned. copper and crystal stones. Some Fae love blingy sparkly things. Some love dignified classy things-- and quartz crystals of all kinds (especially clear quartz, rose quartz or amythest) are some of thier favorite rocks)

They love to be treated with respect also.. The ones who are very small don't like being called "Cute" , etc.. as they actually are very intelligent Beings- and a much older race than the human-kind. Don't talk down to them , but treat them as the intelligent Beings that they are-- and , yes, they are funloving Beings -most of them prefer the company of children, because they resonate with a child's innocence, humility and child-like joyfulness and find kids are fun to be around as compared to boring adults. Laugh a little more and ask your son to ask them what kinds of things you could do to make them feel at home with you . Maybe your son can be a bridge between them and you- as he is able to see and hear them. You can politely ask them not to do this or that-- or to be so kind as to please not take certain things. Sometimes they will accomodate- and you may get the response, "Well, why didnt you ask?" lol !

Old 20-09-2011, 01:41 AM
Animus27

Good points Boldylocks! :}
Old 21-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Boldylocks

Thanks! :-D
I like your quote from FCJ Augustus , by the way :-)
Old 21-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Seeker

Thank all for ur input:) I greatly appreciate it.
Old 27-10-2011, 08:00 AM
Bernie

Yeah i have a thing for fairies actually. I remember once i left a few peices of bread on my window sill for the fairies, and the next morning they were gone! It was probably birds, but still.
Old 27-10-2011, 10:40 AM
mattie

Suzan Carroll & Tyberonn (Jim Tipton) On Fairies

Multidimensions.com about fairies.
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...dimensions.com

Multidimensions.com about elementals.
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-... =1537&bih=890

Multidimensions.com on devic.
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...w=1537&bih=890

Tyberonn on faeries. ‘Your Universe, your Cosmos is approximately 80% antimatter. That you term the Angelic Kingdom, the Ascended Masters, Faeries, Elementals and the Sacred Dragon all interface with your physical earth thru the lens of antimatter.’
http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keepe...ortex-of-banff

Tyberonn on faerie enegries in Glastonbury. ‘The sloping western side of the Chalice Hill Dome ... The devic kingdom is very present here. Faeries and happy little elves are sensed everywhere in the garden, ...’
http://www.earth-keeper.com/chalicewellarticle.shtml

Tyberonn on Scottish fairies. ‘Iona ... The glens are a magic fairyland of lush grass. One can feel the fairies happily attending the flora.’
http://www.earth-keeper.com/articleiona.shtml

Tyberonn on US fairies in the Rockies. ‘The magical faerie den along the brookside would be the scene of ...’
http://www.earth-keeper.com/canadian...sarticle.shtml