Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-12-2023, 06:54 PM
Master
Cleaning Up

I got a whole lot of crystals and a number of crystal skulls on my desk for the 22-10 full day workshop.
Some I took back upstairs or to the place they 'live', but many remained on my desk as it felt they needed to stay there for at least another while.
In the meantime nearly 2 months have gone by and all these crystals & skulls were still there, and some new ones as well.
When I bought new ones last Saturday I decided it was time to clean up a bit and bring a number back upstairs.
It was tough to decide what could go. I would've preferred to leave them all but it was getting to the stage they were in the way on my desk.
So last night I took 3 skulls and a number of crystals upstairs.
Now there's only 39 left, hihi.
2 can go elsewhere, but I don't know where...
I still got 6 skullies in front of me, I don't want to take them upstairs, I'm going to miss them...

At some point in time, some 9-10 years ago, I started with 1-3 crystals on my desk. Now 39 is cutting back?
Old 18-12-2023, 08:28 PM
Experiencer
Hmm, so you have more than 30 crystals? I guess it's not just about strategically combining specific energies; it's more about the philosophy of 'the more, the merrier,' right?

I'm curious because I currently have about three different crystals on my desk. While considering their combination, I'm tempted to add one or two more. Yet, I often find myself debating whether to remove some instead. It hadn't crossed my mind that incorporating a few more different crystal energies might still be harmonious. But then, I start overthinking: am I disrupting the balance, or am I missing out by removing a particular crystal?

It's fascinating that you have so many crystal skulls. I've always thought that the energy of a carved crystal remains the same (as of any other same carved crystal), regardless of its shape. However, does carving it into a skull add more personality or alter its energy in any way? Or is it purely an aesthetic choice? I'm not exactly sure what I'm trying to ask here.

One thing I tell you, now I realize how much you love crystals and I think of the past times when you replied to me :) Feeling privileged to have had answers from you.

Your collection inspires me to expand my own, by this I mean not in general but about the number to use in my strategic 'grid' on my desk where I work. I'll likely explore this further in a different thread to avoid going off-topic here.

I'm curious about the size of your crystal skulls. Are they all roughly the same size? Do any of them approach the size of a human skull? I've been contemplating getting a skull-shaped crystal myself. I'm leaning towards obsidian as it seems to fit the memento mori symbolism, but who knows? I might end up choosing rose quartz in the end! Actually, I wouldn't mind a selenite peaceful skull... and here we go... eventually will walk on your footsteps
Old 18-12-2023, 10:19 PM
Master
I don't have 30 crystals. I have nearly 400 crystals.
I had some 39 on my desk in front of me...
And I have some 30 crystal skulls.

The shape of a carving does alter the energy, how it exudes it that is. A sphere is equal energy all around, an egg has a wider & narrower point so both ends and its sides will emit energy differently. It can for instance pull in energy and anchor it in your core.
A point or wand is like a laser, very focused energy with a narrow beam.
A cluster emits all over the place with its points, some will have stronger energy than other points in it, some point will have 'narrower' laser energy effect.
A rough crystal is not homogenous in energy emittance. Some parts may be stronger than other, some parts may emit more focused, and so on and so forth.

A skull carving automatically connects it to the crystal skull collective which was initially formed by the 13 ancient crystal skulls. Those were made by Atlanteans and/or Lemurians to program them -before the fall- with the wisdom of that society to preserve that. So that later on people could access it.
Even though current skulls aren't made the exact same way as we simply aren't capable of doing so, they do connect to the collective crystal skull energy field.

A couple of years ago I let go of a number of skulls. I felt the time of skulls was mostly over as many new crystals were/are being found that are of very high vibration.
I was certain I'd never buy more and possible let all of them go in time. Yet, I bought a few new once over the years :)
And no, not human size, that would cost a fortune! And most aren't quite that big.
I have what is considered medium and small ones and a few that are kind of like mini skulls.
Some have human form, but I also have a traveler skull. Used to have another elongated skull, a gorgeous rainbow obsidian. I let her go to another guardian. I was fine about that, otherwise I wouldn't have done it, but I later came to regret it.

Once I carved a dragon skull, different shape as the default ones that I don't like so much. Casseiopea was her name, pink steatite. (soapstone)
Once finished she moved on to another guardian.
I've also carved a skull from a selenite tower :) She also moved to another guardian.

The only thing I still have that I have carved myself is a dolphin out of a leftover piece of steatite from which someone else had carved a skull. I bought that skull from her, asked her for a leftover piece as I felt I had to carve a dolphin out of the exact same stone to go with the skull. And I did.

30 skulls approx. isn't much. At the time I knew people who had around 100 crystal skulls, larger ones too.