Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-07-2011, 04:02 AM
Council Of Nine

You guys should read "the reciprocal system by Dewey Larson, it is available online to read.
This guy is very very close to the truth.
As I understand it there are only seven major dimensions, each with seven sub dimensions and each of those with seven sub dimensions and so on to an infinite number, I could explain further but I would have to sit down for an hour or so to put it into words.
Old 17-08-2011, 01:05 PM
mattie

Dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Council Of Nine
You guys should read "the reciprocal system by Dewey Larson ...

http://www.reciprocalsystem.com/dbl/index.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Council Of Nine
.. As I understand it there are only seven major dimensions, each with seven sub dimensions and each of those with seven sub dimensions and so on to an infinite number, I could explain further but I would have to sit down for an hour or so to put it into words.

Suzan Carroll uses the 1-12D system to discuss the dimensions. It really doesn’t matter what system one uses to make discussion about these easier as long as others understand the reference.

It would be easy to see how what Carroll discusses as a 12D system could be condensed into a 7D system. 1&2D would be a single D, then 3-7Ds as 5 more Ds, & 8-12D as a single D. 1&2D are, for the most part, fairly simple beings working up from things like mineral consciousness to more intelligent animals. Ds 3-7 move us from being a somewhat evolved being (humans) to our Oversoul or Soul Family level of uniting our extended energy field. 8D is the Archetypical Energy level where we are a merged energy, moving into the planetary, galactic, universal energy stages.

Some systems may even see the transitional 4D as subplanes of 3D. In that case, it might be 810D as solar system & 11&12D as galactic. Carroll uses these grouped Ds recently in a newsletter (http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVi...r_081111.html). She has noted previously that the higher Ds, 8D+ overlap quite a bit.
Old 17-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Council Of Nine

I have never understood where Suzan Carroll arrived at this dimensional theory you just have to take her word for it.

Quote:
The fourth dimension is the plane of reality one octave above the third dimensional, physical world. The fourth dimension, called the Astral Plane by many, is the realm of dreams, imagination, psychic ability, intuition, and creativity. The gateway to the fourth dimension is opened through our unconscious minds.

Now as I understand it the ethereal planes are what are called "inner Planes" of 3D and have nothing to do with the 4th density, there are many many inner planes.

Have you ever studied a rainbow? If you look closely you will see the colours, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet 7 spectrum's of colour each that coordinates with each of our energy centres or chakras, each of these energy centres then coordinate with the different major dimensions 1 through 7.

Each is a stage of evolution of the spirit, each is a band of frequencies or vibrations of light, all together these colours make white this is the final density or the 8th density of rebirth.
Anyhow thats how I understand it.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:32 PM
River Morrison

I actually heard a theory on a science show, that the universe would expand to the point of nothingness, and all matter would decay such that there would be no more space/time, at which point, all that remained could "explode" again into another big bang.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Tysklar

Next Stop - Home

The Law of entropy states, everything tends towards disorder.
All bodies; atoms, planets, galaxies, etc... spin, they are all slowing down.
Once they slow enough, they will explode!

I do not believe The Universe originated from a 'Big Bang'... I do believe it will end with one... Returning This Place, back to it's original state of pure Energy. Whereby the cycle may continue...

Here is my own idea of Cosmic Creation...
''I call it, The Bang-Bang-Bang*(theory).

Only in; Duality&Singularity, The Trinity, does The Realm of Reality exist.

Before The Beginning:

In The Sea of Infinite Potential.
Energy moved eternally & infinitely in 1 direction, there is no force, there is no thing.... only, Pure Spirit and potential - God

Energy moved eternally & infinitely in 1 direction, there is no force, there is no thing.... only, Pure Spirit and potential - Goddess

In The Beginning:

Once upon a time, In The Sea of Infinite Potential these Divine energies met... Vortices formed between them, creating ''still points'' of all sizes, opening 'The Eye of the Storm'.

Energies flow into Singularity, predominantly, down the poles in opposition towards stillness, coming together inside Singularity, forming vortices between them. The absorpsion of 'energy' drives rotation, contraction is driven by the negative energy radiation/rotation leaves behind.

Each singularity that has formed is held open and together by polarity, ''geometry'' and The Divine flowing Force of Nature. These energy orbs (quark, nuclei, atom, elements &water) bubbled up from the The Sea of Infinite Potential and in the absolute zero geometric standing wave Nature of Space, formed in the shapes of 'snowflakes' as rainbow crystal ''rings'' around 'eyes'. Layered by their 'atomic number', Water Laying at the equator as it is the heaviest created 'element', Hydrogen at the poles, all other atomised atom flakes in between.

As physical rotation of the layers began, ''driven by The Divine Flowing force of Nature'', the temperature differential rose in these hot spots of stillness, the atomised crystalline structures ''melted''. Hydrologic sorting through Ionisation arranged the atoms in relative order. Larger 'Eyes' of Stillness fell towards larger Points of Stillness at Center, the flowing of ''Light'' into mostly the larger local 'black hole', created 'Systems'.

Each Point of Stillness is formed by a vortex of energy around it. A larger 'black hole/''singularity''' holds a more extensive ''(emf)'' field that smaller 'black hole' should not breach.
Radiation creates a barrier to radiation unless equal and opposite, and so structures are held in suspension.
'

I just described; where all the elements came from, how galaxies, stars and planets formed, why they spin, orbit, rotate and radiate, also what Gravity is...etc
It maybe slightly cryptic for some... I have tried to keep it simple. Diagrams would really help to understand my proposition of this theory.

moke. Respect to you, for using your own mind, even if you turn out to be wrong, you try. Good to see, an 'alpha' trait... you are not content following the flock. Again, respect to you for applying yourself.
Keep an open mind.

Council Of The Nine - The theory of dimensions you describe is similar to my own, except I feel mine's more realistic...
Basically;
0D (singularity)
1-7D (physical and spiritual)
8D (space/boundary)
9D (reiteration)
0D (singularity)

I expound a little on this concept here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...postcount=2953
Old 07-09-2011, 09:23 AM
starfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysklar
The Law of entropy states, everything tends towards disorder.
All bodies; atoms, planets, galaxies, etc... spin, they are all slowing down.
Once they slow enough, they will explode!

I do not believe The Universe originated from a 'Big Bang'... I do believe it will end with one... Returning This Place, back to it's original state of pure Energy. Whereby the cycle may continue...

Here is my own idea of Cosmic Creation...
''I call it, The Bang-Bang-Bang*(theory).

Only in; Duality&Singularity, The Trinity, does The Realm of Reality exist.

Before The Beginning:

Energy moved eternally & infinitely in 1 direction, there is no force, there is no thing.... only, Pure Spirit and potential - God

Energy moved eternally & infinitely in 1 direction, there is no force, there is no thing.... only, Pure Spirit and potential - Goddess

In The Beginning:

Once upon a time, In The Sea of Infinite Potential these Divine energies met... Vortices formed between them, creating ''still points'' of all sizes, opening 'The Eye of the Storm'.

Energies flow into Singularity, predominantly, down the poles in opposition towards stillness, coming together inside Singularity, forming vortices between them. The absorpsion of 'energy' drives rotation, contraction is driven by the negative energy radiation/rotation leaves behind.

Each singularity that has formed is held open and together by polarity, ''geometry'' and The Divine flowing Force of Nature. These energy orbs (quark, nuclei, atom, elements &water) bubbled up from the The Sea of Infinite Potential and in the absolute zero geometric standing wave Nature of Space, formed in the shapes of 'snowflakes' as rainbow crystal ''rings'' around 'eyes'. Layered by their 'atomic number', Water Laying at the equator as it is the heaviest created 'element', Hydrogen at the poles, all other atomised atom flakes in between.

As physical rotation of the layers began, ''driven by The Divine Flowing force of Nature'', the temperature differential rose in these hot spots of stillness, the atomised crystalline structures ''melted''. Hydrologic sorting through Ionisation arranged the atoms in relative order. Larger 'Eyes' of Stillness fell towards larger Points of Stillness at Center, the flowing of ''Light'' into mostly the larger local 'black hole', created 'Systems'.

Each Point of Stillness is formed by a vortex of energy around it. A larger 'black hole/''singularity''' holds a more extensive ''(emf)'' field that smaller 'black hole' should not breach.
Radiation creates a barrier to radiation unless equal and opposite, and so structures are held in suspension.
'

Good thinking , You use the magic words Sea of Potential and Vortex
anyone who uses those in relation to universal happenings is OK by me.
you talk the talk

But if i may humbly point out that Entropy does not mean disorder, although it has been foolishly used as such- by even otherwise solid thinking professors.
Entropy change is the measure of dispersal of energy: how much or how widely spread out it is in a particular process (at a Specific Temperature)

I am an admirer of professor Frank Lambert, the now very old man has been responsible for removing from textbooks references to entropy as disorder.
to quote him:

What are the dimensions of "disorder" ? Malarkeys per minute or some such nonsense ?
The scientific dimensions of entropy change are joules/Kelvin.

Old 07-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Wicked Willow

The Zero-State (no-thing) would technically be outside of the linear timeframe of "before" and "after", as it does not have the same spatial and temporal structure as our space-time-continuity.

No-thing, no-time, no-space. In a way, there is no such thing as "before the Big Bang". Time itself only came to be when reality aligned itself to the form we are familiar with now (or at least something that is recognizably similar, in the early stages of the "Big Bang").

Is the Zero-State/Omega Point "God", then?
In a way, it would make sense, as long as we don't picture deity as an anthropomorphic being that thinks, feels, and desires along the same lines as ourselves.
Old 07-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Willow
Is the Zero-State/Omega Point "God", then?
In a way, it would make sense, as long as we don't picture deity as an anthropomorphic being that thinks, feels, and desires along the same lines as ourselves.
wicked!!!!
Old 21-09-2011, 08:21 AM
moke64916

In the beginning there was nothing but pure energy. This pure energy was it's own universe and nothing else inside this universe. There are multi-verses out there, and God and Goddess collided together through a dimension not yet fully known, and then there was a reference point outside this pure energy. There was that which is here, that which is there, and that which is neither. Before the big bang, in order for this pure energy to recognize itself there had to be the absence of which is, because in the absense of which is, which not, is which is. This is the whole Is/Not-Is that is infinite and evolves our universe today. After the big bang there was a reference point outside this pure energy(that which is neither) and then you had space, and time, and thus three elements were born. Space is no-thing, so it was never created. God is love and Goddess is fear. And fear and love work together to create beauty. There are opposites to everything. Fear is the opposite of love. If you think hate is the opposite of love then you are wrong, because hate is part of fear. Fear covers a variety of emotions and so does love. It equalizes the equation. Our galaxies in our Universe are all migrating towards one direction which shows that there is a pull coming from the edge of the universe. Is it our universe getting closer to another universe. If not, then what explains this phenomena? Multi-verses are real, because without it, science will never get to the truth of the big bang. But there is an answer for everything. We have just tipped the iceburg scientifically. There is much to be learned. In the Centuries to come we will see technology far greater than we've ever imagined. Just look back to the 50-60's to now. The advancements in technology have been at a rapid pace. Once science unveils the subatomic world there will be much to be learned from. Quantum physics is closer to the true nature of our universe than any other field...my opinion. Once science understands negative energy and anti-matter, which will be unveiled through the subatomic world, and it will make a huge leap for quantum physics.
Science is the bread maker of our economy. The new age is not that of technology, it is that of consciousness, which will in return advance our technology further than ever before. The Alpha and Omega has already happened. It is happening right NOW. Everything that Was, Everything That Is, and Everything That Ever Will Be has already happened. And it happens through this eternal present moment of Now.
Old 22-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Wicked Willow

While your assessment pretty much mirrors my own, I'd be careful with the term "energy". It is too closely tied to space-time as we know it: after all, matter is nothing but energy, too.