Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-10-2011, 11:13 AM
illusion

Are We a Dream? The Universe and a Neuron Have the Same Structure

I have always loved the idea that we might be nothing more than thoughts or dreams in the mind of God. I wonder if this is the first photographic evidence to support that theory? Hat tip to Above Top Secret for the link.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Master
Interesting concept it's a bit like that avatar movie everything is alll linked together
Old 10-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Humm

Comparisons have been made between the very large and the very small ever since the discovery of the atom, which was compared to the solar system.

It seems the larger and smaller we are able to look, the more similarities we find.

And why not? What is Real, and what is a dream - and who is to say which is which?
Old 13-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Ascender
Thank you so much for posting this pic, it synced 100 pct with forums im posting on.

Quote:
It is a strange allignment for sure. There is a book series called [please PM for title], im sure some of you have read these. In the later of the series it goes into how he can comunicate to other planets instantly, or rather in real time. It was through a type of cord system throught all of space, not actualy cords but best description. When something is said in any part its heard at the same time. I think being able to communicate with the field is the same type of thing. Rather then words though it transfers thought outside of space/time, and creates the time/space. Our thoughts are compatible, just not our methods of expression (language).

So basicly once a thought is introduced to the field, it then goes to the mind/body/consciousness it syncs with for the answer. Regardless of the time, place, or distance.

Technicaly this would be faster then light, but it never realy moved. It's all a part of the field, and is only merging the two. Much like how a mind connects thoughts. They are seperated, but always at hand.

10-05-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Quote:
I was thinking about a refferance to God's one mind and had a strange thought form. If we all share this mind, the mind itself would be like a blank (O) and outside of any ownership even to a diety. In this respect any "mind" would be of this root and a part of that growth, and perhaps God can only choose one side being like a light on a mass it casts a shadow.

I also have seen how a shadow is scary only if you make it out to be and perhaps we had to learn even if its dark were not in jeapordy if you can see your own light (consciousness). I have no physical proof, but I think forgetting about someone is beyond him.

Reply #164 on Jan 10, 2011, 3:02pm