Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Experiencer
Starseed Loneliness & Being Authentic

Star Seeds frankly don't fit into society's molds & so they are faced with lowering their resonance so they can relate to the crowd or being alone and lonely. It is better to be your authentic self, to be true to yourself, to know yourself, and just be yourself. It is better for you and also for everyone else.

You are naturally non conforming because where you come from you had absolute freedom to express yourself and lived in a very blissful manner. You came here because you heard the call and in one way or another you are here to shine your Light and live your truth. Truth to self. Being the authentic person you are in a strange new body in a strange new world where everyone else is operating from a place of fear isn't easy. But you are not alone.

Starseed Loneliness and How To Deal With It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kZRDU1FSHk (16 mins)

I went through this stage when I had to let all my friends and family go. I also went through a stage when I was literally punished for being myself here. It's not easy to walk the walk. We get hurt, bruised, scarred, experiences, things will happen to us. However, I wish to convey that we are not alone, we are loved beyond measure, and we have protection.

We are infinite Spiritual Multidimensional Beings having a physical experience. I wish you all well. Blessings :-)
Old 20-03-2016, 07:20 PM
Master
Hi dear starchild,
i´m on the same boat hun. I had to let my family go seriously i don´t want to be with them so soon of course my mother talks to them and good. I suffer a lot years ago for them not to talk to me they basically they didin´t care and now the strangest thing is me that i don´t care and don´t want to be with them.
My friends are okay, but i don´t interact that much with them. You are so right we have protection i always feel safe and i know my guides are always here.
You know people can hurt us, but they can´t bring us down. I can be sad in one day in the other i have a smile and act like nothing had happen!

I will watch that video.
Thanks and blessings :-)
Old 20-03-2016, 08:58 PM
Experiencer
So nice to meet you dear sweet sunflower :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerfield10
Hi dear starchild,
i´m on the same boat hun. I had to let my family go seriously i don´t want to be with them so soon of course my mother talks to them and good. I suffer a lot years ago for them not to talk to me they basically they didin´t care and now the strangest thing is me that i don´t care and don´t want to be with them.
My friends are okay, but i don´t interact that much with them. You are so right we have protection i always feel safe and i know my guides are always here.
You know people can hurt us, but they can´t bring us down. I can be sad in one day in the other i have a smile and act like nothing had happen!

I will watch that video.
Thanks and blessings :-)

Yes we can certainly get scraped knees and you are not kidding about those guardian angels who watch over us! They really do miracles :-)
Old 20-03-2016, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
Yes we can certainly get scraped knees and you are not kidding about those guardian angels who watch over us! They really do miracles :-)

Indeed.
Oh i watched the video amazing how it ressonates with me.
Thanks!!
Old 20-03-2016, 09:45 PM
Experiencer
Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerfield10
Indeed.
Oh i watched the video amazing how it ressonates with me.
Thanks!!

I just posted another video from another Star Seed and her message is also a great one! Blessings :-)