Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-03-2020, 05:20 PM
Newbie ;)

"Awakening" (insight)

Posted in r/spirituality
93.4K members

Visit
Deadhead3210m
"Awakening" (insight)
Hi. I believe that I am starting to awake, but as good as this is, it's not neccesarily always only pretty either... Sure, it follows understanding that the so-called spiritually enlightening people like David Icke, is pretty much a reliable as a cockroach on a drinking-bender (same with Alex Jones). But it also follows realizing the immense igroance and stupidity of the general population. This alone, in itself, almost hurts my psysical body to think about. Some people are just so stupid that it goes to hell for them (which does exist). And it's not about sin or evil or lack of praying, or about false beliefs, or any of those sorts of things. It's about bad behaviour. And stupid people, being stupid, have no clue how to behave in an respectful matter. So, they behave badly. That means that they are more likely to go to go some version of Hell. And that goes for half of human population... People who respect fellow your human being with respect, on the other hand, have understood a key of life in general (Respect). Hence, they are free to go to Heaven, or rebirth, if they want to.

Any truly awake awakened people I think would know this.

Put it simply, it is as simple as that.
Old 08-03-2020, 05:50 PM
Master
Most people are just pottering about getting on with life, I don't think they deserve to go to hell for that. I think compassion for others is an important thing to develop.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:43 AM
MAYA EL

Awakening isn't coming to the realization that the world is full of selfish destructive moronic sheep
Old 12-03-2020, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroom_God
Posted in r/spirituality
93.4K members

Visit
Deadhead3210m
"Awakening" (insight)
Hi. I believe that I am starting to awake, but as good as this is, it's not neccesarily always only pretty either... Sure, it follows understanding that the so-called spiritually enlightening people like David Icke, is pretty much a reliable as a cockroach on a drinking-bender (same with Alex Jones). But it also follows realizing the immense igroance and stupidity of the general population. This alone, in itself, almost hurts my psysical body to think about. Some people are just so stupid that it goes to hell for them (which does exist). And it's not about sin or evil or lack of praying, or about false beliefs, or any of those sorts of things. It's about bad behaviour. And stupid people, being stupid, have no clue how to behave in an respectful matter. So, they behave badly. That means that they are more likely to go to go some version of Hell. And that goes for half of human population... People who respect fellow your human being with respect, on the other hand, have understood a key of life in general (Respect). Hence, they are free to go to Heaven, or rebirth, if they want to.

Any truly awake awakened people I think would know this.

Put it simply, it is as simple as that.
Each of us is on our own unique journey, facing individual challenges.

"Human stupidity" has also been a very difficult thing for me to come to terms with and my own spiritual awakening has caused me to see the huge "chasm" which exists between myself and those who are still "asleep". Often I will allow my ego to get the better of me and say that I am "better than them" or "above such people"...and while that may be true to some extent, there is also the danger of my ego getting TOO big if I allow myself just to dwell on that and nothing else.

It is also difficult for me to have compassion for those who hurt others or create their own misery. With stuff like compassion, empathy, humility etc, you either have it or you don't and some of us just don't, even though we may have awakened to our own true nature, but fail to see the Divine in those who act like glorified apes and I have tried ..oh lordy, how I have tried.

In this instance, the ONLY thing one can do, is to forget about everyone else and just focus on yourself but not in any "selfish' way, just meditate more, do regular yoga, act kindly towards others, help out wherever you can and lead by example...if others want to jump on board, well and good. If they do not, well and good. This is the way I live my life now because the only one I can control is myself and anything else just becomes "not my circus, not my monkeys". It is none of my business really.

Others may have a problem with my path, but that becomes "none of my business" as well. There is only One who has the qualifications to judge the actions of others and when the time comes, we will all face it, then the course of any future existence will be chartered accordingly.
Old 12-03-2020, 03:10 PM
Elfin

Hi... Your journey is unique to you. We each go through our own experience, our own realisations,our own conclusion. It's not an easy journey by any means.. but it's a blessing and a gift. Always know and acknowledge that...