Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Master
Recognizing false or confused puffed up believers.

There will always be false prophets and believers who see themselves as being higher than they really are. They get confused and damage their ability to see reality.

But we can see some common things about them. They always claim that Jesus and angels speak to them. This makes them special in their own minds , and they think it makes them that way in the minds of others. They have to make themselves shine.

You have to remember that something is happening on their consciousness , something other than God is growing inside of them, but to them-- it's God. It. Is a spirit going after them and that spirit will use the bible.

These people caught up in this great deception will always condemn others, putting others down as they lift themselves up. Understand that great powers are at play here, a very convincing power : causing people to see themselves at greatly elevated levels.

Those caught up in this always display the same predictable character. And we can examine this dynamic.
Old 27-01-2019, 06:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
There will always be false prophets and believers who see themselves as being higher than they really are. They get confused and damage their ability to see reality.

But we can see some common things about them. They always claim that Jesus and angels speak to them. This makes them special in their own minds , and they think it makes them that way in the minds of others. They have to make themselves shine.

You have to remember that something is happening on their consciousness , something other than God is growing inside of them, but to them-- it's God. It. Is a spirit going after them and that spirit will use the bible.

These people caught up in this great deception will always condemn others, putting others down as they lift themselves up. Understand that great powers are at play here, a very convincing power : causing people to see themselves at greatly elevated levels.

Those caught up in this always display the same predictable character. And we can examine this dynamic.

So true Mickiel, they all play the same record and sadly instead of drawing people in they push them away.

Birds of a feather stick together.
Old 27-01-2019, 08:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
So true Mickiel, they all play the same record and sadly instead of drawing people in they push them away.

Birds of a feather stick together.

Yes and false birds have a good costume , in this game how you appear to people is very important when deception is involved. And remember that some false prophets don't know their false, they have been convicted by higher powers.

In Matt.7:15 " Beware of false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." This means these impersonators are highly skilled at deception and are adapt at appearing to be genuine believers.

They will seem like a true believer and speak like one, often knowing the bible better than you. I mean they really believe what they do. And t h ey always "Come to you in sheep's clothing". Notice "come to you", they always " find other believers" know where we are at.
Old 27-01-2019, 09:27 AM
Master
Even though I am not a Christian...more like one of the Fallen Ones who has somehow managed to wind up on this Godforsaken rock...You have nothing to fear from me, but I do bring this message.

That which you call "bad spirits" or "demons" or even "Satan" represents nothing more than the ingenuity of the human ego in its attempts to be NOTICED in this world...to stand out from every other non-descript ape inhabiting this planet.. therefore, this species is constantly involved in a tiring game of "one upmanship" using all the whiles of the ego just to meet their emotional needs...which can never be satisfied btw...not by anything this Earth has to offer, that is.

These false prophets..false believers go by the notion that ANY attention, good or bad, can only serve to further their cause and that others who hate on them or criticise them, makes them fully believe that they must be doing SOMETHING right, to be seen as a "threat" and to instigate controversy and so much negative advertising for their "cause" which is much preferable to being totally ignored and receiving NO attention whatsoever.

I made a thread the other day...posted a simple potato recipe, which saw a few "haters" coming out of the closet to criticise the ingredients I chose (including the potatoes)..Now, I let the evil inside me sleep..and instead, I started criticing and abusing them back!...However, tonight I surrendered to it and understood what I needed to say...What I SHOULD have said...."Thank you so MUCH for all these 'free bumps' and your continued promotion of this topic! Your negative advertising is highly appreciated..and just look at how much attention you are giving me! It's far better than being ignored..keep it up, because your hatred and fear tastes WAY better than the potatoes ever can..I feed off other's negative emotions...It strengthens me".

There is never any shortage of sustenance for a Demon to go hungry in this world...but you Christian people should be ignoring it and strengthening your OWN Faith regardless...not giving those types any power whatsoever by even acknowledging them.. because that is what they WANT and you're just falling right into the trap they have set for you..and for your fear and hatred to be the justification for them to keep on doing whatever they are doing.
Old 27-01-2019, 10:07 AM
Master

People seem to confuse belief with conviction. Those that you may call "false believers" have blind faith, despite the overwhelming evidence that they're wrong. What they don't have is conviction, because they never had any true connection to the divine.

Those that have been touched by the divine, don't need faith, because they have conviction. They have seen (or rather perceived) the evidence multiple times, therefore they have been convinced of its validity.

I used to be an atheist (and a militant one at that), before I got evidence, from extrasensory perception, that heaven and the divine are real. My evidence may not convince others, but to me that is immaterial, because I know what I perceive to be real.

I'm in daily contact with the divine and I simply don't care whether other people believe me or not. I generally don't even tell them about it, because they wouldn't believe me anyway and I don't follow any religion that I feel should be proselytised.

I'm not a Christian, but I do realise that some parts of Christianity are valid and true, even if some crucial parts are distorted and misunderstood. I feel that Eastern Religions are closest to recognising the Truth and that their deities are in fact real.

In terms of Christianity, I'm pretty sure that the Elohim, Angels, the Holy Mother (to me, the Queen of Heaven) and the Holy Spirit are real. I'm less sure about the other stuff, because I have not encountered corroborating evidence from other sources or my own direct experience, so I prefer to err on the side of caution and not make any definite pronouncements either way.
Old 27-01-2019, 11:08 AM
Master
The biggest naive notion that the human race has EVER had, is that people must not be aware or conscious of the evil that they do, because if they actually knew what they were doing, they wouldn't do it.

So, catch one of them out in the act! Watch how fast they backtrack and backpeddle...watch all the feeble attempts to cover their backsides so they will still come out of it smelling like a rose...watch all of the excuses and projections fly...of course they know! They were just hoping and praying that they wouldn't get caught.

As for being "touched by the Divine/Grace"..

There is one who has... repeatedly...over and over in fact...but her ego doesn't want a bar of it! Her ego resents the intrusion and fights it off.
She struggles to maintain individuality.. personality and an actual SENSE of 'self'.

She has spent 50+ years forging an identity.. becoming a "person" in her own right..and not just some mindless drone with wings but no free will doing "His bidding!"...she doesn't want the "collective" to own her soul again... NEVER again!... There is no love in this...There is no peace in this...There are only cogs in the universal machine...and that is why she fights God instead of just accepting her fate..
Old 27-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Not the lizard people again!!!!!!!

God only knows
Old 27-01-2019, 03:50 PM
Master
As we leave tracks in the snow as we walk on it , false prophets or deceptive people leave tracks that we can trace.

Here are just a few:

They always claim that God , Jesus and angels communicate with them.

They always condemn people to a horrible future if they don't comply to their view of a higher power.

They always lift themselves up and claim a higher consciousness.

They need attention and crave the spotlight.

They claim higher knowledge.

They often claim to be Prophets..

This is how deep the spirits can penetrate the human consciousness. It can baptize the mind in all kinds of directions. We have to realize that some of them are totally seduced and gone. They are deeply into themselves.
Old 27-01-2019, 04:36 PM
Master
Another recognizing trait of these religious robbers is "Manipulation", these people are very good at trying to influence others on order to get their way.

They are often self righteous and crave a following. They use anything they can to get their way. They really are not interested on helping people.

A real leader will love his people and always be concerned about them. That is a characteristic of God, love for others. And you can't manipulate love for a people and not get caught; unless those people are gullible. Yet I understand that people are desperate for good leaders , but remember that the false prophets know that and they try to cripple the minds of people instead of freeing them.

Manipulation is selfishness.
Old 27-01-2019, 04:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
I suspect some of them, if not all, have mental health issues.

I think so yes. The powerful influence they are under is crippling , I mean the human mind can only take so much before it weakens and snaps under pressure. Then it seeks the company of others in its misery. And when religion is involved they know they could reach others because of the popularity of religion. And religion keeps getting smeared because of people.