Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-07-2014, 06:49 AM
somnium

Do you shrink yourself

I have been under the gun in this reality, dimension, in this forum and others lately(more so in others but here too). I enjoy sharing myself with others in an open and honest way. Long ago I left the world of man behind and entered into my own spiritual journey. I left because I found that science, and mankind was hurting me, confining me, and conditioning me to see the world the way they wanted me too. i was paranoid too at the time because I found immense power within myself that could do great things. I had found the secret. SO I isolated myself at first, practicing my new found abilities and honing them until I found other dimensions with beings like me and far beyond me. I learned so many things from them, and from following my own way. I learned to manifest reality. I experienced my every dream come true. I grew so very aware of so many things to the point i could understand anything i wanted right away.

After awhile I grew lonesome from my fellow man, and the family and friends I had left behind. And wanted to return to them and the old world to share with them my way and what i had discovered. When I reached home again I was in for a surprise indeed. I found right away that these people did not want me to be who I am, and wanted me to be who they were instead. All the experiences I had, the dreams that came true for me fell on deaf ears, and they called me names and insulted me, saying i was a liar, delusional, hallucinations, etc etc. My awareness was perceived as a threat to them, and when I tried to free them from forming the hells I saw them creating for themselves, they lashed out at me, assuming I was trying to be better then them and seeking for faults within them. I really was just seeing the energy that they were manifesting into the world and wanted to help them. But they did not want any help but wanted to know everything and uphold this image of themselves. Indeed I was a threat to their ego. And they locked me up in an insane asylum.

Now as the mental health evaluation came to be, i could see the future clearly and all the energies present within it, as well as how to realign the formation of reality to plan and cast the test myself. I had the doctor feed me the right answers through her consciousness into mine, and I could see within the physical formation of the paper that the test was written by my own awareness manifesting it, as I had cast and preplanned.. I planned the questions and the answers so that it asked me all that I knew already. See the reality around me knows everything about me and the world and knows exactly what to ask. I could see that the test was being created right now, as i live in this very moment, and I planned that i could just point at the answers without reading them and have my finger create the right answer. The doctor told me that she had never before seen anyone with such a high score.

Now i was released and kept my mouth shut, and now I find that I must shrink myself to fit into the human world if I want to stay there. I can not be myself or share who i am, what I can do or have done, with people because I am not allowed in this dimension to even have what they call magical thinking which they deem as an illness. I converted my magical thinking process into scientific explanations for people and for doctors. But alas my thinking surpasses the scientific level of awareness that is present in this dimension, and so it ends up in the same result as before. I must hide who I am, and shrink myself to a level that is acceptable here. Boredom, dullness, confinement, limitations, and bindings. Not to mention negativity.

I no longer feel like earth is my home at all, and do not feel very welcome in this reality. I have made some plans in this world but am unsure now if i want to carry them forward or to simply leave behind once and for all this world. Perhaps it is time to go. (by the way just sharing this here leaves me feeling like someone will attack me soon!!)