Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Experiencer
a gate

it was hot and dry and the sun was directly overhead. i was not going anywhere in particular but i found myself in front of a white [stone?] gate with some 'geometric' holes/patterns in it. a non-human hand (green with weird nails) came out through one of the holes and opened. so i put a key on a string that was in my hand into the open palm. it closed and retracted back through the gate. nothing happened for a few seconds and then i woke up.

seemed short but the detail was great.
Old 11-09-2014, 05:53 PM
Suspended
You may of given up an attachment of some kind, that was in real life. You are in front of a gate way to some thing new and different.
Old 11-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Experiencer
i'm surprised it was not a whole key ring then...

thanks Thunder Bow
Old 11-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Master
It was hot and dry, but the green hand may suggest vegetation. You didn't mention what could be seen through the holes in the patterned stone gate... plants, wild vegetation, garden? Most life on Earth depends on vegetation, in some way. Could the hand represent life reaching out to you?
Old 11-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Experiencer
i did not look through mainly because i was standing so close the angle of sight was too steep.

the gate had a handle but i never tried it. i was not interested in getting through the gate as much as i was just doing what felt right. living in the moment. no expectations.
Old 13-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Deactivated Account

some connection to your " keeper of the garden " ? I think that was what you called it, I can't seem to find the thread for that at the moment ?