Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Knower
Rah nam...Pointing out a persons flaws and even more so in public is down right rude for starters...and who gives you the right to disrespect someones beliefs so blatantly?
The point I was trying to make is that you shouldnt of been so arrogant about it...undeniably we all have flaws, that is natures way, and this person was looking for comfort not ridicule...each to their own spiritually and each has the right to openly talk about their faiths without being told everything they believe in is a lie or flawed.
I really think you should be trolling the philosophy forums, not giving unwanted and un asked for opinions on this site"
Old 22-05-2014, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Dreams
Rah nam...Pointing out a persons flaws and even more so in public is down right rude for starters...and who gives you the right to disrespect someones beliefs so blatantly?
The point I was trying to make is that you shouldnt of been so arrogant about it...undeniably we all have flaws, that is natures way, and this person was looking for comfort not ridicule...each to their own spiritually and each has the right to openly talk about their faiths without being told everything they believe in is a lie or flawed.
I really think you should be trolling the philosophy forums, not giving unwanted and un asked for opinions on this site"

My last comment in all this.
I like to point out, this is not a religious nor a philosophical debate.
The title states clearly: "Death and the Afterlife"
Metaphysical at best.
I don't mind what you say about me, I know what and who I am, and what ever you said is merely a reflection of you psyche. Aspects you are working on or need to work on.
Detachment always was my strength. Very important if a wanderer like me, does not want to be drawn into an incarnation cycle. If you understand how this works.
It is admirable your attempts to protect, yet growth does usually not occur in an overprotected environment. It produces the opposite. No matter what the so called mother instinct might otherwise tell you.
Be well
Hallelujah Rah nam
Old 22-05-2014, 09:39 AM
Knower
What you say may or may not be true, once again that wasnt my point...my point was that this thread did clearly not ask if there was a life after death, therefor your opinion of believing otherwise wasnt asked for.
Maybe I will see you in an appropriate thread in another part of this site to discuss this further...I was just pointing out that it was rude to gatecrash the topic with your opinion I suppose..I wouldnt have been compelled to respond if you didnt approach the topic in the way you did.

Yes I do feel the need to defend people when I feel they are being ridiculed for whateve reason, but I guess thats a flaw in my own personality

Blessings to you to❤
Old 26-05-2014, 03:56 AM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarthyr500
So are we naturally perfect/at peace in the afterlife? Unable to do any wrong/harm? Or cause harm to come upon us?

You are connected to those who are a part of you. You are connected to your bigger higher self. Learn to rely on them for help, ask them for help. They would help you either way, but sometimes our unwillingness to receive blocks the help.
So train yourself to believe in them and to learn to ask for help (either in this life or in the afterlife) and then you won't have anything to fear.

Intention is what matters. Speak from the heart, ask them to guide you and to teach you to think right. And just live in the expectation of them helping you. If something did happen to you (if you caused something initially because of putting yourself into the mental blockage, they would help you eventually)

The "right" ones will hear your intent if you direct your intent to those who watch over you (whoever they may be and you may learn who they actually are only later).
Old 27-05-2014, 08:35 AM
Knower
Interesting interactions going on here. So much anger can be generated about the idea of God etc. I personally do not use the word. Because I feel for myself that there is an imprint of misunderstanding around it. I cannot understand this higher being, force etc that people call God. I am in a human form right now. Dense and forgetting.

Sadly I think there is very old and insidious programming around the subject of God that "he judges". Perhaps this teachcing/programming is even older than Religion itself. What a deeply sad thing to have caused people to believe. In my opinionn, "God", or whatever one wants to call oneness, is pure love. I do not understand it as someone on the other side of the veil working her way back to oneness. But in my heart I do know it. My heart knows it. Love. Perhaps fear is the result of forgetting this connection.

Finally, Rathyar, I question if the nagging thoughts are really you. Perhaps they are something you came to work on. Something you came to transcend. "God" only knows you as love. I do not believe you will be destroyed by "God". No matter how much your mind requests this. You are not your mind. That is my opinion. So I do not think your nagging thoughts can destroy you.
Old 31-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Pathfinder

Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarthyr500
So are we naturally perfect/at peace in the afterlife? Unable to do any wrong/harm? Or cause harm to come upon us?

Rarthyr500: I am new at this but I would think that when we come out of our bodies it would be peaceful for us....I may be wrong, but I have a knowing that when we cross over we will feel freedom and peace. I sometimes dream of flying and oh it is a wonderful feeling of freedom and peace.....so I, for now, believe this is how it feels to cross over to the other realm.

Tavah