Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 10-10-2010, 02:58 PM
LightFilledHeart

Dire predictions for 10-10-10 bogus

I woke this morning to find the Aol screen full of dire predictions for this date of October 10, 2010, or as they're referring to it, 10-10-10. First of all, the concept is bogus because in Numerology this date is not represented by 10-10-10! October is the tenth month, so it would be a 10 which then would reduce to a 1. The same holds true for the tenth day of the month, so another 1. The year is 2010, and THAT reduces to a THREE, not a ten or a one! What this day REALLY adds up to is a 5 (1 + 1 + 3), and the vibrational frequency of the Five is all about Constructive Freedom, i.e., lots of opportunity one can use in a CONSTRUCTIVE manner or to one's advantage! There is nothing what-so-ever that is "dire" about the Numerological frequencies of this date...rather, it's a cause for celebration! Of course if enough people read the bogus predictions, they could very well go out and energetically create them, simply by virtue of their belief AND their fear magnetizing those scenarios right to them!

Don't be fooled! Five is a lovely number, and ALL the numbers Numerological definition present a balanced expression of both positive and less positive expressions. It is up to the individual how they use them
Old 10-10-2010, 03:12 PM
grazier

Five is also a joining of the Duality and the Trinity.

Blessings

grazier
Old 10-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Ascender
Thankyou for posting this LightFilledHeart, i have not seen or heard any dire predictions thankfully. I am feeling a lot of beautiful and positive vibrations. And Grazier that sounds wonderful!
Old 10-10-2010, 03:34 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
Five is also a joining of the Duality and the Trinity.

Blessings

grazier

Oh, by combining the 3 and the 2 contained in the five you mean? Interesting! I had never thought of that, but I suppose you could also then say that it is a joining of independance and individuation (from the 1) with laying foundations and practical service (from the 4) I would think, though, that it would depend on the numbers behind the five. In the case of today's date, it is 1, 1, and 3. Thanks for sharing that!
Old 13-10-2010, 03:26 PM
grazier

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Oh, by combining the 3 and the 2 contained in the five you mean? Interesting! I had never thought of that, but I suppose you could also then say that it is a joining of independance and individuation (from the 1) with laying foundations and practical service (from the 4) I would think, though, that it would depend on the numbers behind the five. In the case of today's date, it is 1, 1, and 3. Thanks for sharing that!

Hello LightFilledHeart,

I have just come across some more information on fives. It is a Pythagorean belief that I found whilst reading the Serpent in the Sky by John Anthony West.

Five is the meaning of Life = the number of Creation - first Male number = 3, first female number = 2 thus, 2+3=5 = male+female=creation
God the Father + God the Mother = God the Son.
According to Pythagorean theory all odd numbers are male and all even numbers are female.

Male = positive, female=negative therefore united they make balance, equilibrium

3= male, tension, creative - 2 = female, reconciliation, created, positive therefore five is a balance of the unification of these two numbers.

Blessings

grazier
Old 13-10-2010, 03:41 PM
easy

Thx for that topic everyone!
As a novice that was very enlightening!