Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 18-07-2019, 07:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Meditation. Fight with things

Hi everyone. I’d like to share with you my experience.
I do a meditation almost every day, trying to shape myself and in the middle of it, I was pulled into the swirling tunnel thru which I flied so fast where at the end I met some creatures kind of dragons, robots... all of them are enormous big. All the time I feel they intend to attack me but before they do, I destroy them. But it’s not working, they are coming all the time again, I’ve tried many other ways, but still that happening again once I do meditation.
Old 18-07-2019, 08:05 AM
Master
Welcome here Val.Laus

Wow.... You lead an interesting life no need to go to the cinema - I had some rough times with meditation seeing ugly faces over recent years, so i have some good ideas to share eg raise your energy vibrations and other people here will give advice I'm sure. I'll get back to you later when Ive had a think.
Old 18-07-2019, 08:22 AM
Master
Others might have totally different ideas - but I think research power of the mind to keep the focus and your mind strong - obliviously let go of any fear don't give fear any respect rise above it - speak to your 'support team' Angels Guides Higher Self, they are your best friends.. Speak to them gently just as meditating to raise vibrations and if need be ask your team for protection - a light shield to protect you and see if it gets rid of the problem, worked for me the light shield so many times. Others will have different ideas to share with you see what they come up with - might be worth putting this post on the main board.
Old 18-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Master
Hail and well met Val Laus. You have good advice here and welcome to SF!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 18-07-2019, 10:49 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-08-2019, 05:07 PM
Suspended

There are still residual energies from traumatic experiences and old mental/emotional baggages keeping you down, including inner demons. You have to repeatedly fight them and process those memories, or dark entities latched into your aura or fields, in order to purge them for good. Tossed into the white hole.
Old 01-08-2019, 08:28 PM
Administrator
Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 06-08-2019, 01:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks guys