Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Guide
Weird visions

When I was at my best friends house back in summer I was in her house and we were just sitting on the couch with no TV on or anything because she didn't have any cable so my friend had fell asleep and I was laying down and feeling tired but once I would close my eyes and drift off I will start to feel like something is slowly coming out of my foot like if I was gonna just slide out of my body so I keep jumping back to stop that but every time I would close my eyes I would get these visions and I only remember 2 but one of them was that I was supposedly a pink rose because I was kinda hovering above the pink rose as if I were the rose and then the petals started to shrivel and fall off and the other is I saw a snake close up and saw my body and I was on my belly with my arms to my side and legs closed and I was slithering across dirt like a snake for some reason.. Now I get these intense daydreams or something whenever I'm just in bed and relaxed and start to close my eyes. I dunno what any of those mean so I'm hoping someone here knows what all this means. Also I believe that was the day that I was told my animal totems were a tiger and wolf.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 23-11-2014, 02:15 AM
Guide
Anyone?

Old 23-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Master
Hi,

My impression about the rose is that every flower will eventually shrivel and wither away. That is the death and rebirth cycle in physical reality. Life changes can be seen the same way. That vision can help you to appreciate everything is a cycle.

The snake experience gave me the feeling you were moving through some stuff on your belly. That is the solar plexus region of your body. Keep doing the best that you can and you will get to where you want to go.

The tiger and wolf energies are powerful. I suspect you know that about yourself.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Voodoo Lady

To be sure who your spirit or totem animals are, you could do a "shamanic journey" yourself to be sure. The snake just might be one of them. You can easily buy a cd or download a track of "shamanic drumming" and most people see one or more of their guardian animals on the first attempt. I definitely think these are powerful symbols, whatever they mean. Keep a journal and write them down. They are trying to tell you something.
Old 24-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Lady
To be sure who your spirit or totem animals are, you could do a "shamanic journey" yourself to be sure. The snake just might be one of them. You can easily buy a cd or download a track of "shamanic drumming" and most people see one or more of their guardian animals on the first attempt. I definitely think these are powerful symbols, whatever they mean. Keep a journal and write them down. They are trying to tell you something.

I've actually had this dream of a white tiger walking towards me slowly but I had no body or anything I was just there and it was all black around. I wasn't afraid or anything and I've also had many wolf dreams. But I could have the snake also.