Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden

Also I'll mention my brother's experience. he went to take our dog out for a walk in the woods at night once. Anyway, he said he walking and on one of the benches he was coming up to there was a lady who kept sitting down and getting back up again, like she was stuck on a loop. Apparently she was pixilating and flickering in and out.

Interesting.... there is another possible reason for this, it's connected to the pixilating reference... only tried it once myself and got to that part, a person near me couldn't touch me without withdrawing violently in pain. My vibration was too high and the molecules too active.
But that's a story for another day, if its what I think it is, its personally exciting that your brother saw it happening. Very interesting indeed.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Interesting.... there is another possible reason for this, it's connected to the pixilating reference... only tried it once myself and got to that part, a person near me couldn't touch me without withdrawing violently in pain. My vibration was too high and the molecules too active.
But that's a story for another day, if its what I think it is, its personally exciting that your brother saw it happening. Very interesting indeed.

Ooh.. do tell? (p.s, how do I dematerialise my body like that.. sounds pretty neat )
Old 12-10-2014, 10:42 PM
Master
Hehe, haven't done it yet so don't know exactly.
If it grabs your interest experiment, that's how we figure out all sorts of other stuff not normally discussed in polite company.

There's a British documentary (written) in which they followed some Tibetan Monks around across some Himalayan villages and recorded similar things, finding and reading it might be a starting point, seemed to inspire me to the next level of experimentation.
Old 13-10-2014, 07:08 PM
happy_rack

When I first seen my spirit animal....

My friend had a book with this thing and I wrote it down on a piece of paper and put it under my pillow and in like a month I had three dreams of this big fluffy wolf thing looking at me and nodding. I named him Thumper.

He has appeared in dreams after that though, especially when I'm going through tough times or something like that.
Old 14-10-2014, 10:07 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
I've also seen what I assume to be an ascended master. I don't know who he was exactly because we never communicated or anything.. my attention was on something else at the time. But I remember he had blond hair and what I could see of his body (chest upwards and arms) was just completely glowing white. I don't even know if he was wearing clothes.. it was like the light was his clothes.

Do you remember what color his eyes was?
Old 14-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
Do you remember what color his eyes was?

No, the apparition only lasted a couple of seconds.. all I remember was how light he was. What significance does it have?

Also if anyone wants to check out my thread, I think I saw an angel the other day but I'm not sure.... http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=75967
Old 14-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
No, the apparition only lasted a couple of seconds.. all I remember was how light he was. What significance does it have?

The eyes can be of great significance. Just wondered something. Thanks for the answer. Just keep in mind that all great things are not ascended, nor is all wondrous things angelic. Mwahahaha it just made better sense to add that "malicious" laughter I heard after those words
Old 14-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
The eyes can be of great significance. Just wondered something. Thanks for the answer. Just keep in mind that all great things are not ascended, nor is all wondrous things angelic. Mwahahaha it just made better sense to add that "malicious" laughter I heard after those words

Oh you

I know it was an ascended being, he pulled me up into my higher-self ;)
Old 15-10-2014, 07:42 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm not sure I've met mine guide technically. But I've imagined in my minds eye "Rosach" from the movie Watchmen as my guide. Nothing is for sure though and I kinda expected him to appear that way and for all I know my guide could appear as the twinkle fairy.
Old 15-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
But I remember he had blond hair and what I could see of his body (chest upwards and arms) was just completely glowing white. I don't even know if he was wearing clothes.. it was like the light was his clothes.

I will elaborate a little more why I asked. I have a form that sounds similar to this one, that is why I asked. I simply wanted to hear if there was more to what you wrote. It feels like a puzzle being assembled before my inner eyes; realizing something I should not have forgotten.