Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-11-2014, 10:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the kind and friendly answers from all of you:):)
It helps to know that it is not normal. It's hard to convince myself truly of it though, because its been there for a long time and it's just stuck in the fibres of my feelings.

I was given a good idea tonight about the therapy i'm in though, and i'm positive about that i might recover from this.

Quote:
Does it feel 'right' that your guides are hurt if you don't pick up and put down items on the path?
So you're not crazy, you're just caught up in the complications that can come when the mind interferes.
Thanks for your post. No, i've thought lately that my feelings can sense that something is very off. But I'm at the same time convinced that the guides/someone else suffer though.

Quote:
You are not responsible for hurting others. Let all of that go. You already know how to care for others....what it involves.

For example, caring for another may be shown by doing something for them....such as cooking their favorite meal...or washing their clothes, or giving a gift...telling them you care...spending time...etc.

You guides want anything BUT this type of pain for you. They want to see you FREE. Let the ideas of having to do anything to make something else 'happen' fall away.

Change your view of the world. They want you to be free of it.

Please stay in your therapy. This will help you see in a new way.
Funny that you put it that way:) Some of it when it started was symbolic actions, like melting ice from the fridge on the bathroomfloor to "break the ice" between me and someone. In the start there was some of that. I like very much what you say about caring for people, I agree that those ways are the sensible ones. And I don't get to do any of that when I'm sick, my therapist also pointed out that:)

Quote:
It sounds to me that you have an inorganic entity manipulating you into believing that if you don't do these certain things harm will come to others, including your guides. OCD is a nasty parasite, but you ultimately have control - higher vibrational beings and lower vibrational beings don't exist in the same frequency, therefore your guides can not be harmed. Bottom line is not to give it control over your life..... If you believe it, you will create things to happen. Vibrate Higher because when you do, things like this can't effect you <3
Hope this helps you out <3
Thanks for posting about guides can't be harmed!
How can I raise my vibration btw? (I haven't got any experience with that)

Quote:
That sounds a lot like OCD, which is odd because I just literally posted a topic about that. I'm not sure what advice I can give, since I don't really know what to do about it myself after trying many different things. All I can say is hang in there! Trust that your guides are ok!
Hi, thanks for you answer. Do you wanna chat about ocd/such? I was reading your topic. I was given a really good idea about clearing away the "compulsions" (not sure if mine are compulsions or delusions in the psychiatric terms), maybe it can work also for you?
Quote:
I am not a doctor, but from the training that I have taken as a medium, every course or study program I have ever taken suggest that those who have been diagnosed with schizophrenia should not work with any kind of mediumship, or spirit guide communication because it is hard to determine if you are actually making real contact, or if it simply the schizophrenia, and may cause a person with it to start freaking out if they feel they are dealing with negative entities.

From my personal experience, and all I have learned about spirit guide contact is that they do not make you do anything, they suggest, and it is always for the positive benefit, and to not cause pain and suffering. As far as guides suffering if you do not do something they asked, well, that is not guides, that is lower level entities, Guides do not do things like that. But in your case I would say that it is the schizophrenia messing with you, I am definitely not suggesting that you are in contact with, or being controlled by negative entities in any manner. I do know that people diagnosed with certain types of schizophrenia, such as paranoid schizophrenia have a tendency to have these types of experiences which have nothing to do with spirit contact, it is simply their minds messing with them.
Thanks for your answer. Despite the trouble i've had with "spirituality"(i don't know if any of it really was true spiritual stuff) it's something that I love still. But I don't think I will go into mediumship. Maybe meditating, praying and such. I hope it's not adviced to stay off sprituality totally, it's too much of a love-thing for me:)

Sorry, I didn't quote all the posts, it got a bit long.
I just have to say I was very touched by all your kind-hearted answers:)
Old 16-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Immie07

It's great that you seem to be coming to some understanding. The best of luck to you :)